Names On Seats

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Names On Seats

Postby ReeseBluebird1927 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:54 pm

Anyone know if the club have done this yet??? Gone quiet since they announced it
ReeseBluebird1927

Names On Seats

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Names On Seats

Postby Sven » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:16 pm

What a pointless exercise (IMHO, of course) and hopefully abandoned! :roll:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Blue_Barber » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:30 pm

They better have -
I'm still realing from the lack of a preseason CCS training session they promised supporters who signed up to season tickets.

Doesn't this already fall foul of trading standards?
Attachments
IMG_3331.PNG
IMG_3331.PNG (160.32 KiB) Viewed 6652 times
Blue_Barber

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:58 pm

Blue_Barber wrote:They better have -
I'm still realing from the lack of a preseason CCS training session they promised supporters who signed up to season tickets.

I don't think it's a pointless exercise! My seat will have my name on it and anyone sits on it watch out :D
I quite like the idea.
Once a blue always a blue44

Postby Sven » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:33 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:
Blue_Barber wrote:They better have -

I don't think it's a pointless exercise! My seat will have my name on it and anyone sits on it watch out :D
I quite like the idea.

Best take your Passport or Drivers Licence as proof! ;) :laughing6: :laughing6:

Each to their own but just don't see the point...but I'm with you on the other false promises and would be interesting to hear what the club have to say (unless, of course, we missed something) :thumbup: :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby wiltshirebluebird » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:44 pm

Not for me. Already told the club to exclude my seat (if it happens).
wiltshirebluebird

Postby dogfound » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:55 pm

Sven wrote:What a pointless exercise (IMHO, of course) and hopefully abandoned! :roll:

was not very high on my summer window priorities either, but i know people that are chuffed about it. so hope the club do the right and proper thing.
dogfound

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:20 pm

Sven wrote:What a pointless exercise (IMHO, of course) and hopefully abandoned! :roll:

You mean you haven't paid the extra £4.95 Chris? :o

:lol: Me neither mate!!
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby theclaw » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:07 pm

To be honest I had forgotten about it even tho I renewed in time.But if they stated it then of course they should honour it.
theclaw

Postby Sven » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:15 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

Paul: "We know who we are...we know who we arrrrrre!" LOL :thumbup: :lol: :lol:
Sven

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:21 pm

Sven wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

Paul: "We know who we are...we know who we arrrrrre!" LOL :thumbup: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:42 pm

It's a conspiracy they only want you to have name on seat so can easily identify you to kick you out for standing? :lol:
pembroke allan

Postby Blue_Barber » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:43 pm

Not done yet and you'd have thought with x thousand season tickets sold they'd have some urgency to do it most clubs if you buy a season ticket or membership receive a little season welcome gift but we seem to just get false promises

No wonder refs hate us
Blue_Barber

Postby GrangeEndStar » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:13 pm

We've had to move for the Villa game so no doubt some brummie will pick my name badge off or change it to something like R. Soles or T. Watt.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby JimmyJazz » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:22 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:We've had to move for the Villa game so no doubt some brummie will pick my name badge off or change it to something like R. Soles or T. Watt.

They know you so well :lol:
My father missed the cup final in 1927 as my grandad only had 2 tickets, and my Dad had an older brother!
JimmyJazz

Postby GrangeEndStar » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:26 pm

JimmyJazz wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:We've had to move for the Villa game so no doubt some brummie will pick my name badge off or change it to something like R. Soles or T. Watt.

They know you so well :lol:

The swines. :lol:
GrangeEndStar

Postby Nuclearblue » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:13 pm

I have got my name on three seats just in case I need a Nap :D
Nuclearblue

Postby Gaynor Straight » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:28 am

To make it easier for the club my son and I have changed our names you 902 and 903, so our names are already on our seats.
Gaynor Straight

Postby Sven » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:32 am

Gaynor Straight wrote:To make it easier for the club my son and I have changed our names you 902 and 903, so our names are already on our seats.

:thumbright: :lol: :lol:
Sven

Postby Blue_Barber » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:40 am

If they don't do it - do you think they'll just ignore it like the special preseason training session??
Blue_Barber

Postby Sven » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:55 pm

Well, it seems that they did it...for many but not all! ;)

I'm not sure what the criteria was to have your name on the seat but I arrived to find one on mine, despite my not taking for one (maybe I should have declined at point of purchasing my season ticket?) or paying for it to be done!

It stayed on for about 20 seconds! :laughing6:

Hopefully those who wanted them are a little happier this evening; Once a blue always a blue44 in particular :thumbright:
Sven

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:37 pm

Sven wrote:Well, it seems that they did it...for many but not all! ;)

I'm not sure what the criteria was to have your name on the seat but I arrived to find one on mine, despite my not taking for one (maybe I should have declined at point of purchasing my season ticket?) or paying for it to be done!

Hopefully those who wanted them are a little happier this evening; Once a blue always a blue44 in particular :thumbright:

I just can't talk about it at the moment......I'm so happy! :bluescarf: :D :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :D :happy1:
My name was on my seat yeah!!!!!! Lol but in all honesty I was expecting it to be on a silver plated plaque but the sticker will do for now! name aside - was a great match and can't wait for Tuesday now ...especially to see my name again on my seat!
Once a blue always a blue44

Postby angelis1949 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:57 pm

ReeseBluebird1927 wrote:Anyone know if the club have done this yet??? Gone quiet since they announced it

Yes they have
angelis1949

Postby NIGELNIGLE » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:36 pm

My name is on my seat - underneath it!! I wouldn't have realised if my Son hadn't spotted it :lol:
NIGELNIGLE

Postby Sven » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:44 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:
Sven wrote:Well, it seems that they did it...for many but not all! ;)

I just can't talk about it at the moment......I'm so happy! :bluescarf: :D :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :D :happy1:
My name was on my seat yeah!!!!!! Lol but in all honesty I was expecting it to be on a silver plated plaque but the sticker will do for now! name aside - was a great match and can't wait for Tuesday now ...especially to see my name again on my seat!

Fair do's, fella. I'm genuinely pleased for you and you take the banter well! :thumbup: :ayatollah:
Sven

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:54 pm

We were moved for this game so a Villa fan was in my seat, and from what he was calling me in the Ninian I think my name badge appears to read Hugh Wanker.
GrangeEndStar

Return to General Chat