Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Had A Call Off The Club Yesterday

Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:08 am

To offer me 2 seats immediately behind the Home dugout for today's game, a thank you for being one of the very first to renew my ST for this season.

Now if DJ was still our manager I probably would'nt fancy sitting that close to him, I did once at the KC Stadium and he had his hands in his pockets throughout the whole game, but with NW I really fancy the thought of getting closer to him and get a feel for the passion he has for the game.

A nice touch by the club, although it's not much, but for me it does demonstrate the club trying to engage with it's fans in a far more positive way.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Re: Had A Call Off The Club Yesterday

Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:44 am

Due to ill health my wife and I are unable to use our season ticket seats and the club has been very helpful in getting me disabled seating and parking for today's game, can't fault them

Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:58 am

Great to read both of these stories.
Nice to see the club making the effort.

Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:25 am

Lawnmower wrote:Great to read both of these stories.

I'll say!Well done Cardiff City :clap:

Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:27 am

I sat behind the dug out last season, ironically against AV, and if you're not careful, you can end up watching NW and his team,rather than the game itself.

Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:30 am

Agree..we really are starting to get our act together off the pitch (about time mind you) but better late than never :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:57 am

The club are consciously thinking about the fans for the first time since I can remember. Long may it continue!

Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:20 am

Agree totally! Both situations above show a lot of quality from the club! :thumbup:

A little bit of thought and quiet assistance (remember it was the fan that publicised this rather than the club itself) to make sure someone with an issue can get to watch a game is class and all credit due for that...and for rewarding long-time supporter Gary 'castleblue' (one of the wiser heads on this Forum) for his early commitment

Well done, Cardiff City staff! :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:41 am

Sven wrote:

Agree totally! Both situations above show a lot of quality from the club! :thumbup:

A little bit of thought and quiet assistance (remember it was the fan that publicised this rather than the club itself) to make sure someone with an issue can get to watch a game is class and all credit due for that...and for rewarding long-time supporter Gary 'castleblue' (one of the wiser heads on this Forum) for his early commitment

May be the clubs luck has also changed as they happened to offer the seats to a regular contributor to this forum, who then passed their good intentions on via cardiffcityforum.co.uk :thumbup:

Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:48 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Sven wrote:

May be the clubs luck has also changed as they happened to offer the seats to a regular contributor to this forum, who then passed their good intentions on via cardiffcityforum.co.uk :thumbup:

Tony! :o :shock: :lolno:

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:57 pm

Just got back and have to say I'm so grateful to the club for the tickets today, not just the seats behind the dugout, which are cushioned for extra comfort, but the tickets were also for the Captains Lounge.

Great jesture by the club, great performance, great result, great day.

Thank you all at Cardiff City Football Club.

Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:39 pm

Awesome. Great gesture by the club. Shows they're trying hard to please us.

I'd be happy if you were sat there every game, Whispering the tactics in Warnock's ear, if we play like that!

Hope you enjoyed it?!

Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:46 pm

castleblue wrote:Just got back and have to say I'm so grateful to the club for the tickets today, not just the seats behind the dugout, which are cushioned for extra comfort, but the tickets were also for the Captains Lounge.

Great jesture by the club, great performance, great result, great day.

Thank you all at Cardiff City Football Club.

Glad you enjoyed it!
Even happier to see that the club cares about its fans and public image. :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:48 pm

There seems to be some kind of half time competition where fans can now win hospitality packages for the next home match. Another great idea by the club although all of last season all I wanted was a Dominos Pizza :lol: