Villa Fans thoughts on today

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:34 am

Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Villa Fans thoughts on today

Postby jimmy_rat » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:04 am

"Very interesting game, but for me. No Sky TV, no home supporters or big occasion. Our real Championship season starts in Cardiff this Saturday at 3pm against a proper Championship side."

What a chopper. No home supporters.

And pity playing Villa will be a big occasion for most 'little' clubs so can see them struggling again although not many of them think they will. All reckon they're gonna walk the league.
jimmy_rat

Postby jimmy_rat » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:11 am

Just a few more. Save everyone scrolling through their dross...

And I hope everyone underestimates us this much this season. Almost had them last year and we're better this time round.

"Cardiff are a shit team, with shit players and a shit manager. If you can't go to these players confident of a result then you don't deserve to get promoted."

"Routine stroll in the park."

"This will be a horrible game. Warnock is a complete thug and we will be lucky not to get some serious injuries. I think Bruce will match him, perfect game for the likes of Hutton, Terry, Whelan, Lansbury, Gabby etc. I fear Onomah will get assaulted no end."

"This will be a tough game and I'd imagine they will again try to bully us but with Whelan in the middle and Terry at the back I don't see that working and if it comes down to quality and ability we should have too much for them."

Don't all hate us...

"Tough trip to start with but if we are to finish top we need to come away with three points. 1-2"

"Comfortable Cardiff win. We won't be able to cope with a Warnock team. The midfield will fold like a pack of cards and Hogan will be isolated about 30 yards higher up the pitch than anyone else but we will still hoof long balls up to him."
jimmy_rat

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:24 am

They are already getting their excuses in already for when they lose? It will be we were a dirty side out muscled us blah blah blah. :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby jimmy_rat » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:30 pm

Have another read of their thread. Over 20 pages as we stand. (3-0).

Their time has sure changed. Hahaha
jimmy_rat

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:41 pm

They were out played pure and simple could have been 6 and they'd have no complaints! In fact they used long ball more than us. :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby Bluebina » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:23 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:Just a few more. Save everyone scrolling through their dross...

And I hope everyone underestimates us this much this season. Almost had them last year and we're better this time round.

"Cardiff are a shit team, with shit players and a shit manager. If you can't go to these players confident of a result then you don't deserve to get promoted."

"This will be a horrible game. Warnock is a complete thug and we will be lucky not to get some serious injuries. I think Bruce will match him, perfect game for the likes of Hutton, Terry, Whelan, Lansbury, Gabby etc. I fear Onomah will get assaulted no end."

"This will be a tough game and I'd imagine they will again try to bully us but with Whelan in the middle and Terry at the back I don't see that working and if it comes down to quality and ability we should have too much for them."

Don't all hate us...

"Tough trip to start with but if we are to finish top we need to come away with three points. 1-2"

"Comfortable Cardiff win. We won't be able to cope with a Warnock team. The midfield will fold like a pack of cards and Hogan will be isolated about 30 yards higher up the pitch than anyone else but we will still hoof long balls up to him."

Ha ha to the first few smug dull tossers
Bluebina

Postby Bluebina » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:38 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:Just a few more. Save everyone scrolling through their dross...

Don't all hate us...

Ha ha to the first few smug dull tossers
Bluebina

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:20 pm

I really cant stand Villa fans at times, just pure arrogance about them. think that they should be winning every game and that they have the best squad in the championship (which they really don't, ours is more talented) and seem to underestimate every team they play against calling them crap whilst saying they are gonna win the league.

their fans were pathetic today as well, I'm sorry but 5,000? sounded more like 500. didn't here a squeak out of them after the first 5 mins.
Bluebird Warrior

Return to General Chat