The question is Boo or Cheer him? :laughing6:
Attachments
IMG_2304.JPG
IMG_2304.JPG (284.96 KiB) Viewed 8223 times
pembroke allan

Re: VT here today

Postby Sven » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:23 pm

pembroke allan wrote:The question is Boo or Cheer him? :laughing6:

No issue with him being here. It's about time he showed up and I see it as a general positive :thumbup:

Hopefully, there will be no adverse reaction from attending fans after the positivity of recent months and the way he finally appears to be moving us in the direction on all fronts and appointing a 'real' manager to steer us forward!

Quite a few still cling to the past and will never change their opinion on him, so I don't anticipate a chorus of "Do the Ayatollah, Vincent!" but it would be nice not to hear any boos as well!

We need to concentrate on the job in hand, i.e. beating the Villa! :ayatollah: :bluebird:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:27 pm

Sven wrote:

No issue with him being here. It's about time he showed up and I see it as a general positive :thumbup:

Hopefully, there will be no adverse reaction from attending fans after the positivity of recent months and the way he finally appears to be moving us in the direction on all fronts and appointing a 'real' manager to steer us forward!

Quite a few still cling to the past and will never change their opinion on him, so I don't anticipate a chorus of "Do the Ayatollah, Vincent!" but it would be nice not to hear any boos as well!

We need to concentrate on the job in hand, i.e. beating the Villa! :ayatollah: :bluebird:

No I don't have an issue was said tongue in cheek from a previous thread? In a way it's a positive thing it shows he still as an interest which for the forseable future we need. :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby NIBluebird » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:31 pm

The guy has kept us afloat , invested in team , brought in Warnock , brought in Zahore and brought in all players Warnock wanted .
Back to blue , what's to boo ??
NIBluebird

Postby gwentbluebirds » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:45 pm

Sven wrote:

100%agree Chris past has gone we need to concentrate on the here and now
gwentbluebirds

Re: " VINCENT TAN IS HERE TODAY "

Postby skiprat » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:51 pm

Maybe the fact that he shut Cardiff city "the bluebirds" down for 2 and a haif years.i won't boo just ignore like I did when he gave us the reds .
skiprat

Postby fred keenor » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:53 pm

Superb news
fred keenor

Postby Sven » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:59 pm

Sven wrote:

Sorry, Allan. I knew that you were tongue-in-cheek and wasn't aimed at you. It was just an opportunity to say I feel that time should have healed a lot of the wounds and in recent times the guy has done the proverbial 'right thing' for the club, so the booing days are surely over? :thumbup:

Just heading down there, so update later :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby fred keenor » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:00 pm

Superb news
fred keenor

Postby wez1927 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:07 pm

skiprat wrote:Maybe the fact that he shut Cardiff city "the bluebirds" down for 2 and a haif years.i won't boo just ignore like I did when he gave us the reds .

Move on buddy everyone else has ,the club's in good shape at the moment
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:22 pm

Sven wrote:
Sven wrote:

Sorry, Allan. I knew that you were tongue-in-cheek and wasn't aimed at you. It was just an opportunity to say I feel that time should have healed a lot of the wounds and in recent times the guy has done the proverbial 'right thing' for the club, so the booing days are surely over? :thumbup:

Just heading down there, so update later :ayatollah:

Quite a few owners have done bad by clubs but don't see any of them putting things right? Unless he does lap of honour wont see him as up on level 4! :occasion5:
Ps nothing to Look back at it's history like everything else good or bad with club. :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby Bushy Eyebrows » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:49 pm

I'm personally glad he's showed up, Big crowd here and he's one of them. Hope NW and him have a great evening together and have a deep chat about the Club going forward. Hope we Win he may buy us a new player from NW list?
Bushy Eyebrows

Postby Blue_Barber » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:51 pm

Seems to be getting a good reception pre match and is doing he ayatollah, I've stood and clapped
Blue_Barber

Re: " VINCENT TAN IS HERE TODAY & WALKING "

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:52 pm

Tan today
Attachments
IMG_2303.JPG
IMG_2303.JPG (274.39 KiB) Viewed 8359 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:08 pm

Hmmm
Attachments
IMG_2304.JPG
IMG_2304.JPG (284.96 KiB) Viewed 8220 times

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby BobbyBlue » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:15 pm

Vincent getting a great reception from the Canton.
Attachments
IMG_0240.JPG
IMG_0240.JPG (230.43 KiB) Viewed 7906 times
IMG_0239.JPG
IMG_0239.JPG (270.07 KiB) Viewed 7906 times
BobbyBlue

Postby Wolfpac » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:21 pm

What a game for Vinnie T to return, beating one of the league favs .. love the City !!
Wolfpac

Postby jimmy_rat » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:56 pm

He's gotta be impressed with that. Chuck NW a bit more cash before the window ends.
jimmy_rat

Postby bluebadger » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:07 pm

probably was expecting more goals :laughing6:
bluebadger

Postby wez1927 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:43 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:He's gotta be impressed with that. Chuck NW a bit more cash before the window ends.

Thats what i thought lol
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby theclaw » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:14 pm

He'll have Etheridge dropped for not scoring!!! :laughing6:
theclaw

Postby davids » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:31 pm

If he had any balls he'd have worn a red shirt!

Superb example of the "trousers under the armpits" fashion he pioneered a few years ago.
davids

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:40 pm

Tan
Attachments
IMG_2308.JPG
IMG_2308.JPG (197.67 KiB) Viewed 6518 times

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby brickyblue » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:52 pm

Well I hated the red thing with a strong strong passion I tried everything to get rid of it radio echo and marches and moaned on here I hated it.
BUT.
for me we won we changed us back we got our way in the end .Tan allowed it to happen.
He is still here still paying out money he turns up today with a blue top .
Most people never admit mistakes by him wearing a blue city shirt today said it all .
Let it go let's think of the here and now the club to be fair has worked hard to turn things around made a mountain of mistakes at city.

At the moment it all seems right the deal good factor is here it's buzzing again Warnock brings that .

I will always remember the red times as the utter most painful following my club but I'm happy that the club has sorted it and moved on and I'm part of that .

I love the club again it all feels right again we are back and after today we have good football to watch and an interesting season ahead.

If tan wants to be a part of the club and join in without changing any thing I have no problem with that.
I never thought I'd ever be pleased to see tan again but seeing in a blue shirt today basically said it all I'd be fine with tan watching games and hopefully he enjoys it and puts more money in :bluescarf:
brickyblue

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:53 pm

theclaw wrote:He'll have Etheridge dropped for not scoring!!! :laughing6:

TBH mate that joke has truly had it's day. :oops:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:54 pm

skiprat wrote:Maybe the fact that he shut Cardiff city "the bluebirds" down for 2 and a haif years.i won't boo just ignore like I did when he gave us the reds .

Your no hero mate just pathetic, move on :roll:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby RICK+CCFC » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:10 pm

For me, I feel as though our club has finally moved on, with real desire and intention for success. Today demonstrated this, both on and off the field.
RICK+CCFC

Postby Sven » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:12 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

You're no hero mate just pathetic, move on :roll:

Tony, just ignore him! ;) :lol: :lol:

I understand one or two people will never 'forgive' Vincent Tan or the red fiasco but there comes a point when someone makes amends it is far easier to move on than it is to dwell in the past. We are well beyond that point now and most fans, Vincent Tan himself and the club have moved on by some distance, as we saw when he showed his face today. Seems lots of City supporters have moved on judging by the number of 'selfies' he did...not to mention an enthusiastic 'Ayatollah' :thumbright:

On a day like to day, it's difficult to be anything other than positive and enthusiastic! :ayatollah:
Sven

Next

Return to General Chat