" VINCENT TAN IS HERE TODAY & WALKING "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " VINCENT TAN IS HERE TODAY & WALKING "

Postby CF23 Bluebird » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:58 pm

There are a lot worse owners around and after seeing today's performance he might get his enthusiasm for the club back and give NW everything he wants to get us up
CF23 Bluebird

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Nuclearblue » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:03 pm

Look my view what a game what a result. Sir Neil Warnock is the new king of Cardiff and I'm still buzzing. Anything else I could not give a f**k about. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
Nuclearblue

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:09 pm

brickyblue wrote:Well I hated the red thing with a strong strong passion I tried everything to get rid of it radio echo and marches and moaned on here I hated it.
BUT.
for me we won we changed us back we got our way in the end .Tan allowed it to happen.
He is still here still paying out money he turns up today with a blue top .
Most people never admit mistakes by him wearing a blue city shirt today said it all .
Let it go let's think of the here and now the club to be fair has worked hard to turn things around made a mountain of mistakes at city.

At the moment it all seems right the deal good factor is here it's buzzing again Warnock brings that .

I will always remember the red times as the utter most painful following my club but I'm happy that the club has sorted it and moved on and I'm part of that .

I love the club again it all feels right again we are back and after today we have good football to watch and an interesting season ahead.

If tan wants to be a part of the club and join in without changing any thing I have no problem with that.
I never thought I'd ever be pleased to see tan again but seeing in a blue shirt today basically said it all I'd be fine with tan watching games and hopefully he enjoys it and puts more money in :bluescarf:

Top post,fair play.
Sneggyblubird

Postby Dahboy » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:09 pm

His hands are all f@@ked up.
Dahboy

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:16 pm

The thing I like about Tan is once the decision was made to turn us back to Blue it was no softly softly with not to much attention so not to embarrass him, it was lets do it and with no shame he will happily where the blue top now etc :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Loved the way he hugged Warnock as he left the pitch, you can imagine Warnock saying to him, just need a couple more Mill Vinny :lol: :lol:
2blue2handle

Postby Woody CCFC » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:30 pm

bluebadger wrote:probably was expecting more goals :laughing6:

I from our goalkeeper.
Woody CCFC

Postby KavanaghsGreyHair » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:43 pm

The 'red' thing he done was horrendous. But we cannot forget that it was that, or we'd have been made an example out of by the FA. Just like they done to Portsmouth. Sure it's hard to swallow because of everything he done. But he 'saved' the club from that.

Need to move on, hope he puts some more money in and can carry us back up.

:bluebird:
KavanaghsGreyHair

Postby KavanaghsGreyHair » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:43 pm

2blue2handle wrote:The thing I like about Tan is once the decision was made to turn us back to Blue it was no softly softly with not to much attention so not to embarrass him, it was lets do it and with no shame he will happily where the blue top now etc :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Loved the way he hugged Warnock as he left the pitch, you can imagine Warnock saying to him, just need a couple more Mill Vinny :lol: :lol:

Love this. Imagine NW chirping that too :lol:
KavanaghsGreyHair

Postby Pembroke bluebird » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:53 pm

brickyblue wrote:Well I hated the red thing with a strong strong passion I tried everything to get rid of it radio echo and marches and moaned on here I hated it.
BUT.
for me we won we changed us back we got our way in the end .Tan allowed it to happen.
Most people never admit mistakes by him wearing a blue city shirt today said it all .
Let it go let's think of the here and now the club to be fair has worked hard to turn things around made a mountain of mistakes at city.

At the moment it all seems right the deal good factor is here it's buzzing again Warnock brings that .

I will always remember the red times as the utter most painful following my club but I'm happy that the club has sorted it and moved on and I'm part of that .

I love the club again it all feels right again we are back and after today we have good football to watch and an interesting season ahead.

If tan wants to be a part of the club and join in without changing any thing I have no problem with that.
I never thought I'd ever be pleased to see tan again but seeing in a blue shirt today basically said it all I'd be fine with tan watching games and hopefully he enjoys it and puts more money in :bluescarf:

Best post in a long time mate sensible :thumbup: tan has moved on so should we :thumbup:
Pembroke bluebird

Re: " VINCENT TAN IS HERE TODAY "

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:06 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
skiprat wrote:Maybe the fact that he shut Cardiff city "the bluebirds" down for 2 and a haif years.i won't boo just ignore like I did when he gave us the reds .

Your no hero mate just pathetic, move on :roll:

Where did he claim to be a hero? He said he ignored Tan and that's exactly what I did today as well. I ignored Tan when he turned up and I ignored him when he went on the pitch after the game to try and take the glory away from the players and Warnock. I guess that makes me pathetic as well does it? Stop whinging and just enjoy our brilliant win today.
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:09 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
skiprat wrote:Maybe the fact that he shut Cardiff city "the bluebirds" down for 2 and a haif years.i won't boo just ignore like I did when he gave us the reds .

Where did he claim to be a hero? He said he ignored Tan and that's exactly what I did today as well. I ignored Tan when he turned up and I ignored him when he went on the pitch after the game to try and take the glory away from the players and Warnock. I guess that makes me pathetic as well does it? Stop whinging and just enjoy our brilliant win today.

Didn't really though did he? Players clapped around the pitch and he waited and congratulated them as they left the pitch by the tunnel.
2blue2handle

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:24 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

Didn't really though did he? Players clapped around the pitch and he waited and congratulated them as they left the pitch by the tunnel.

He was doing the ayatollah milking it, which I thought was a bit unnecessary to be honest. In contrast, I couldn't tell you what Man City's owner looks like despite the hundreds of millions he's pumped in and that's the way I think it should be.

It was good to see Warnock seems to have a great relationship with Tan though and hopefully, Tan will back Warnock with further funds after today. I have no problem with Tan turning up to games as long as he doesn't disrupt things like he's done previously.
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby brickyblue » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:30 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:
BUT.

Best post in a long time mate sensible :thumbup: tan has moved on so should we :thumbup:

Never agreed on much when we was red Alan.
For the sake of ccfc I have to move on and I have .
I'm enjoying it again the buzz is back and where in blue good football no court orders so why not.
I'm happy and in Warnock we have a great manager he has to take so much credit.
Long season ahead but at least the direction of the club clear long may it continue.
brickyblue

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:41 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

The poster made an inference he was some kind of hero for ignoring our owner who by the way as saves our arse every month by footing the bill between what we earn and what we spend.

If your response to that is to 'ignore' him then that says a lot more about you than it does about VT who is a man of honour because he can admit mistakes and attempt to put right the wrongs he has made, an example you should try to follow :roll:

And finally where did I say I didn't enjoy to today? :?
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:44 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

He was doing the ayatollah milking it, which I thought was a bit unnecessary to be honest. In contrast, I couldn't tell you what Man City's owner looks like despite the hundreds of millions he's pumped in and that's the way I think it should be.

It was good to see Warnock seems to have a great relationship with Tan though and hopefully, Tan will back Warnock with further funds after today. I have no problem with Tan turning up to games as long as he doesn't disrupt things like he's done previously.

You might have thought Tan milked it too much but most of the crowd thought otherwise.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:08 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

The poster made an inference he was some kind of hero for ignoring our owner who by the way as saves our arse every month by footing the bill between what we earn and what we spend.

If your response to that is to 'ignore' him then that says a lot more about you than it does about VT who is a man of honour because he can admit mistakes and attempt to put right the wrongs he has made, an example you should try to follow :roll:

The poster never claimed to be a hero, he just said he ignored him. If Tan was really a man of honour, he would have respected our clubs identity and not put some of our fans through 2 and a half years of pain. Not all fans are so forgiving and while I appreciate Tan giving our identity back, backing our club and bringing in Warnock, I will never applaud Tan, so I will simply ignore him just like the poster above did. Nothing wrong with that, we aren't causing any harm or negativity by ignoring him and it certainly isn't pathetic. :roll:
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:14 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

Nonsense, they asked him to do it so he did.

You might prefer the Man City owners but there are plenty of owners out there who do a lot worse than standing by the tunnel and shaking the hands of the players and manager after a good victory. :lol: :lol: :lol: Your basically looking for an excuse to slate him if your honest because he did nothing wrong. If that was a new owner you would probably say what a touch of class :lol: .
2blue2handle

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:17 pm

BUT.

Top post Bricky. Couldn't be put any better and from someone always clearly passionate about the club. I'll forgive but never forget but we all move on. :thumbup: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :occasion5:
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:28 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

You might prefer the Man City owners but there are plenty of owners out there who do a lot worse than standing by the tunnel and shaking the hands of the players and manager after a good victory. :lol: :lol: :lol: Your basically looking for an excuse to slate him if your honest because he did nothing wrong. If that was a new owner you would probably say what a touch of class :lol: .

He's a bitter little taff. Move on and enjoy.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:30 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

He wasn't just standing by the tunnel shaking hands. :lol:

He was out on the pitch doing the ayatollah milking it and nobody asked him to get out there, I didn't hear anyone chanting for Tan. You must have been hearing things. :roll:

Anyway, I'm not going to waste my evening on this topic any further.
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:50 pm

Didn't see him enter the pitch at all. But then if he did so what he owns the club, hardly upsetting unless your looking for a reason. Not as if he was walking around the pitch during the game :lol:
2blue2handle

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:15 pm

brickyblue wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:
BUT.

I'm enjoying it again the buzz is back and where in blue good football no court orders so why not.
Long season ahead but at least the direction of the club clear long may it continue.

Ooops bricky im not him unless his name is Allan Aswell! Just come from same area. :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby City1983 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:52 pm

All his entourage came through Culverhouse cross and shortly after his He could be seen flying out of the Airport. Quite impressive really. If he says he is busy with his many businesses, then he can stay away another 2 years, if today's performance was anything to go buy
City1983

Postby GotMeSingingTheBlues » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:09 am

I'd really prefer if he never showed up, the guys a prick. Blue army. :bluescarf:
GotMeSingingTheBlues

Postby Pembroke bluebird » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:05 am

pembroke allan wrote:
brickyblue wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:
BUT.

Ooops bricky im not him unless his name is Allan Aswell! Just come from same area. :laughing6:

Not the only one to get us mixed up mate lol :thumbup:
Pembroke bluebird

Postby BobbyBlue » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:22 am

Other owners have put us in a lot worse of a position than Tan did, some have forgiven past owners now Tan should be forgiven for his mistake. Like Tan said it's a business to him, he made a big mistake as businesses do, he's rectified his mistake so everyone should move on.
BobbyBlue

Postby CHRIS PIKE » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:12 am

I was glad he turned up and I'm one of thousands that also felt the same.Vincent Tan has made mistakes with our club, but nothing compared to the Riddler, The kummars etc. These are the best times our club is having since the days of Eddie May and Rick Wright but on a much bigger scale... Onwards and upwards to our Mighty Bluebirds..
CHRIS PIKE

Postby Blue_Barber » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:06 am

I hope he's had a chat with the board and Warnock and given him a few extra quid for transfers.

What's nice is he was there, and also Warnocks family were there and I'm sure they'll all be there for Sheffield Utd Tuesday night which I'm buzzing for
Blue_Barber

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:11 am

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

The poster never claimed to be a hero, he just said he ignored him. If Tan was really a man of honour, he would have respected our clubs identity and not put some of our fans through 2 and a half years of pain. Not all fans are so forgiving and while I appreciate Tan giving our identity back, backing our club and bringing in Warnock, I will never applaud Tan, so I will simply ignore him just like the poster above did. Nothing wrong with that, we aren't causing any harm or negativity by ignoring him and it certainly isn't pathetic. :roll:

Acting like a 5 year old because you didn't get your way and then ignoring efforts to put things right is pathetic in anyone's book. You are causing harm by bringing unwanted negativity to the club and then pointing the finger at me and claiming I didn't enjoy the game :banghead: in order to deflect your childish behaviour.

Christ sake grow up you spoilt barstard and get behind the club which is hopefully going big places this season.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:15 am

CHRIS PIKE wrote:I was glad he turned up and I'm one of thousands that also felt the same.Vincent Tan has made mistakes with our club, but nothing compared to the Riddler, The kummars etc. These are the best times our club is having since the days of Eddie May and Rick Wright but on a much bigger scale... Onwards and upwards to our Mighty Bluebirds..

What a great post. Peter Ridsdale ran this club into the ground financially to the point we were days away from being wound up in the High Court. Who saved us? Vincent Tan but yet some still think it is right to abuse him. :banghead:

You can't make up pig-headedness like that, it simply comes down to those people being extremely childish and selfish.
Tony Blue Williams

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat