Villa fans attacked Cardiff fans

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Pikey1927 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:53 pm

Went to the cornwall, for a celebratory beer or two, with my 9 year old boy , after it quitened down a bit, the place got attacked by 20 or so villa fans, what a bunch of cunts . Did anyone else see this.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=186979
Pikey1927

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Villa fans attacked Cardiff fans

Postby GotMeSingingTheBlues » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:24 am

Cowards, sorry to hear your boy caught up with their stupid actions. From what i heard villa got dealt with, again !
GotMeSingingTheBlues

Postby stephendavid » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:28 am

Pikey1927 wrote:Went to the cornwall, for a celebratory beer or two, with my 9 year old boy , after it quitened down a bit, the place got attacked by 20 or so villa fans, what a bunch of cunts . Did anyone else see this.

Yes mate I was in there as it's my local,seemed a bit pre planned to me as as you said as soon as it quietened they seemed to appear an attack the place as not 25/30 mins before a lot of good lads headed home or into town!!sadly it's becoming the norm for away fans/lads to go looking to play up in the Cornwall as they still live in the past An think that Cardiff are still a 'scalp' An have this massive hooligan element still......idiots!!hence why there's a big big effort by the police to close the pub down An it's looks very very likely to happen in the near future sadly
stephendavid

Postby nubbsy » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:25 am

Funny how they waited 2/3 hours after kick off! I was in there after kickoff and it was packed with lads. cowards!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=186979
nubbsy

Postby City United » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:23 am

Will be a shame if they do shut it down that's mine and my sons pre match drinking place always busy before kick off . Absolute cowards no sign of trouble in there before ko yesterday maybe to many in there for there liking
City United

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:34 pm

Shame they want to close down a pub that has the odd bit of bother, there are far more sinister places in Cardiff that evil deeds are planned......

Sadly I witnessed a young Cardiff fan abusing a 60 odd year old Villa fan with his wife had no option but to tell him to wind his neck in and leave the couple alone.
1980s Bluebird

Postby stephendavid » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:04 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:Shame they want to close down a pub that has the odd bit of bother, there are far more sinister places in Cardiff that evil deeds are planned......

Sadly I witnessed a young Cardiff fan abusing a 60 odd year old Villa fan with his wife had no option but to tell him to wind his neck in and leave the couple alone.

It is a shame it could be closed down fella as it's a decent boozer run by decent people,but the police have been looking to do it for a while now and the few last incidents outside there Birmingham twice now villa is giving them plenty of good reason to sadly
stephendavid

Return to General Chat