Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Celtic / IRA "

Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:15 am

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scott ... ff-1021552 can anyone remember anything but good Craic with Celtic Fans this Day? Did it go off anywhere in Cardiff? If so please let us all Know?

Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:22 am

Bushy Eyebrows wrote:My Bad, sorry I got Family in the Carlton, Glasgow, The Markets, Belfast and know this whole thread is a Storm in Tea Pot, we could continue this debate forever Celts Vs Gers.I'm gutted Ulster People got displaced into your Country and their ancestors got Problems with the GB Forces occupation in their Province, but Youth will play up, ask Scott

It's the Calton not the Carlton and as I've said several times this thread has nothing to do with Rangers, despite you constantly trying to bring them into it. Ulster people got displaced WTF they came from one part of Briton to another mainly during the 19th century, although proportionally more came to South Wales, difference is there is no Celtic down here so there is no sectarian issues and little support for terrorists.

Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:25 am

Bushy Eyebrows wrote:http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/jock-stein-memorial-to-be-saved-when-cardiff-1021552 can anyone remember anything but good Craic with Celtic Fans this Day? Did it go off anywhere in Cardiff? If so please let us all Know?

Big Jock a man I used to admire till it came to light he didn't inform the police about the Paedophiles operating at Celtic Park.

Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:34 am

And my whole point is u cannot generalise on people all Celtic supporters are not vile scum neither are all rangers fans all scum indeed every football club has bad people attached hiding their evil motives behind the club badge

Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:34 am

And my whole point is u cannot generalise on people all Celtic supporters are not vile scum neither are all rangers fans all scum indeed every football club has bad people attached hiding their evil motives behind the club badge

Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:22 am

Steve since 62 wrote:And my whole point is u cannot generalise on people all Celtic supporters are not vile scum neither are all rangers fans all scum indeed every football club has bad people attached hiding their evil motives behind the club badge

Why mention rangers? This thread is not about them.

Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:31 pm

I did mention every other football clubs has idiot fans

Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:16 pm

Bushy Eyebrows wrote:My Bad, sorry I got Family in the Carlton, Glasgow, The Markets, Belfast and know this whole thread is a Storm in Tea Pot, we could continue this debate forever Celts Vs Gers.I'm gutted Ulster People got displaced into your Country and their ancestors got Problems with the GB Forces occupation in their Province, but Youth will play up, ask Scott

Awww I got Irish ancestry but do you you really think I give a f**k about something that happened over 100 years before my time cos I don't and neither should you.

All cultures are welcome at Cardiff games, take that nonsense to a celtic forum. .. f**k off!

Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:13 am

murphy wrote:

Awww I got Irish ancestry but do you you really think I give a f**k about something that happened over 100 years before my time cos I don't and neither should you.

All cultures are welcome at Cardiff games, take that nonsense to a celtic forum. .. f**k off!

A lot of my mates down here have Irish Ancestry the difference between them and the Scottish Plastic Paddy is Wales comes first for them. Where you come from is less important than where your going.
Right it's dinner time in the USA and We're going to a Cockney Pub furfuxsake. Cor blimey strike a loit, leave it you novern munkee or all cut ya. ;) you got to blend in.