Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Neil Warnock on the Cardiff City man who ripped Aston Villa

Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:12 am

Neil Warnock on the Cardiff City man who ripped Aston Villa apart

Birmingham Mail

Sunday 13th August 2017

Ken Zohore ripped Aston Villa apart with a performance to remember as he inspired Cardiff City to a 3-0 win.

The 23-year-old Dane has turned his career around thanks to the influence of boss Neil Warnock, who is also getting the best out of Bluenose and ex-Wolves man Nathanial Mendez-Laing.

Even Villa boss Steve Bruce couldn’t hold back his praise, saying: ‘He was excellent’ when asked whether the hosts should take credit for comfortable success.

So what’s changed for the big man?

Warnock said: “When I came in, he was wearing gloves on a hot day but I wouldn’t want to play against him now.

“I’ve got a team of players who will run through brick walls for me now.

“It’s about knowing what you’re good at and using it.

And it’s that reason why Bruce suggested that he wanted his Villa team to fit the same mould as the Bluebirds.

“They’re hard-working, disciplined and well-organised, you always know what you will be up against.” Bruce added.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Neil Warnock on the Cardiff City man who ripped Aston Vi

Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:31 am

Credit to Warnock and his staff.i watched yesterday he never stops does so passionate about the game him and Blackwell.
All through the game they never stopped talking to each other .Warnock gives the forth afficial hell doesn't he all game.

It's rubbed off an the players they do run through brick walls for him .
Bamba and gunnison where absolutely gutted to give corners away says it all really.
Long season I'm liking the set up we look a team :bluescarf:
Last edited by brickyblue on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:32 am

brickyblue wrote:Credit to Warnock and his staff.i watched yesterday he never stops does so passionate about the game him and Blackwell.
All through the game they never stopped talking to each other .Warnock gives the forth afficial he'll doesn't he all game.

It's rubbed off an the players they do run through brick walls for him .
Banana and gunnison where absolutely gutted to give corners away says it all really.
Long season I'm liking the set up we look a team :bluescarf:

:thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:27 pm

I have a feeling it will be between us Boro and Sunderland to win the league. City looked frightening in attack and solid in defence. I hope we have no big inuries.