" Best I've seen City in ages "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby BrettyBluebird » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:16 am

Probably one of the most complete and best city performance I've seen in AGES yesterday.

Thought everyone Was a solid 8/10.

Atmosphere was amazing yesterday and we need that to continue throughout the season so time to snap up your tickets for Sheffield united Tuesday evening.

Special mention for Morrison and Bamba yesterday, Villa front 3 is blessed with pace but those two made sure it was no problem and probably saw their best two performances in a Cardiff shirt. Needs to remember Etheridge made a key save at 0-0, Villa take the lead and it's a different story.

Thought our front 3 were great yesterday, we looked like scoring all the time, ken deserved a goal. BUT NML what a signing he could be, they could not handle him all game, pure pace and skill, and also which makes him better than our last few wingers we have.. an end product!! If he can keep up the form then we've got one hell of a player here. gunnars and ralls ever so solid in the middle, and loic damour really controlled things yesterday, was everywhere and full of energy. Really look the like of him so far he could be the midfielder we've been crying out for ages, was unlucky not to score either.

Was so good to see tan here yesterday whether you like him or not it shows the club is only going in the right direction, well done warnock and team! Now let's get another win Tuesday!
Attachments
IMG_2309.JPG
IMG_2309.JPG (49.69 KiB) Viewed 2115 times
BrettyBluebird

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " Best I've seen City in ages "

Postby Bobbank59 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:38 am

IMHO the best football The City have played since the Dave Jones day.
We were far far better than Villa and for most of the match made them look like an average mid table team. I think if we can repeat that performance for most of the season we will be up there.
Bobbank59

Postby grange_end1927 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:41 am

Mate,best second half for many a year,even in eighty eighty minutes we were still going for it :ayatollah:
grange_end1927

Postby RICK+CCFC » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:11 pm

Bobbank59 wrote:IMHO the best football The City have played since the Dave Jones day.
We were far far better than Villa and for most of the match made them look like an average mid table team. I think if we can repeat that performance for most of the season we will be up there.

Funny, I was thinking the same myself after yesterdays game, just like the start of DJ's second season,( I think it was the 2006/7 season),,,,,although I hope it dosent fizzle out like that one did!
RICK+CCFC

Postby boyo1927 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:14 pm

Agree most complete performance for?some years! We looked strong everywhere and subs too! Exciting times
boyo1927

Return to General Chat