" VINCENT TAN IS HERE TODAY & WALKING "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " VINCENT TAN IS HERE TODAY & WALKING "

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:43 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
CHRIS PIKE wrote:I was glad he turned up and I'm one of thousands that also felt the same.Vincent Tan has made mistakes with our club, but nothing compared to the Riddler, The kummars etc. These are the best times our club is having since the days of Eddie May and Rick Wright but on a much bigger scale... Onwards and upwards to our Mighty Bluebirds..

What a great post. Peter Ridsdale ran this club into the ground financially to the point we were days away from being wound up in the High Court. Who saved us? Vincent Tan but yet some still think it is right to abuse him. :banghead:

You can't make up pig-headedness like that, it simply comes down to those people being extremely childish and selfish.

I recall plenty of fans thinking Ridsdale was doing a good job, particularly working towards a new stadium. Hammam was another who everyone thought was brilliant. It is only when their reign comes to an end that we often find out a few home truths about what has really gone on behind the scenes. I would be waiting a bit before thinking Tan is God's gift to Cardiff. We still have massive debts, Tan is only interested in the club from a business point of view, and we don't know where all this will end. He may turn out to be one of our best owners, or he may be turn out to be another owner who virtually put us out of business. I hope and believe that he will turn out ok, but I never saw what was coming when Ridsdale or Hammam were part of the club. I will just wait and see, and in the meantime enjoy the ride.
Steve Zodiak

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:52 pm

Vincent Tan yesterday
Attachments
IMG_2312.JPG
IMG_2312.JPG (115.4 KiB) Viewed 577 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby 103 Barmy Army » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:52 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
brickyblue wrote:Well I hated the red thing with a strong strong passion I tried everything to get rid of it radio echo and marches and moaned on here I hated it.
BUT.
for me we won we changed us back we got our way in the end .Tan allowed it to happen.
He is still here still paying out money he turns up today with a blue top .
Most people never admit mistakes by him wearing a blue city shirt today said it all .
Let it go let's think of the here and now the club to be fair has worked hard to turn things around made a mountain of mistakes at city.

At the moment it all seems right the deal good factor is here it's buzzing again Warnock brings that .

I will always remember the red times as the utter most painful following my club but I'm happy that the club has sorted it and moved on and I'm part of that .

I love the club again it all feels right again we are back and after today we have good football to watch and an interesting season ahead.

If tan wants to be a part of the club and join in without changing any thing I have no problem with that.
I never thought I'd ever be pleased to see tan again but seeing in a blue shirt today basically said it all I'd be fine with tan watching games and hopefully he enjoys it and puts more money in :bluescarf:

Top post,fair play.

:thumbup:
103 Barmy Army

Postby KavanaghsGreyHair » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Vincent Tan yesterday

The way he's stood looks like he's being told off :lol:
KavanaghsGreyHair

Postby Ibby » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:16 pm

Ibby

Previous