Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What's your feeling on the home kit now?

Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:04 pm

As always, many were not happy with the new home strip. Personally apart from not having white shorts, I thought it was ok, but actually seeing it on our players yesterday, I thought it looked great,,,,almost as good as the actual players who were wearing them! :clap: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Re: What's your feeling on the home kit now?

Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:13 pm

Its a bit bland. But simplicity can be good. Away kit is horrible, even up close the little bits of darker green stitched in do nothing.
Everyone who wore an away shirt on Saturday stood out like a sore thumb!

Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:14 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:As always, many were not happy with the new home strip. Personally apart from not having white shorts, I thought it was ok, but actually seeing it on our players yesterday, I thought it looked great,,,,almost as good as the actual players who were wearing them! :clap: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Funnily enough, after initial misgivings I've started to like it so much I'm gonna buy one. If nothing else it'll serve as a momento of an unbelievable start to the season.

Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:15 pm

Still looks like the sort of T-shirt you can get at Splott Market for about £2 to me!

Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:45 pm

Seen loads wearing last seasons home shirt yesterday and I prefer that one to our new one which is too plain. Love the away shirt!

Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:12 pm

Not a fan of it tbh , I'm not a fan of the font on the sponsor (dont know why they didn't keep the same font we had previous) I prefer the green kit out of the 2

Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:37 pm

darran1927 wrote:Not a fan of it tbh , I'm not a fan of the font on the sponsor (dont know why they didn't keep the same font we had previous) I prefer the green kit out of the 2

Agree mate, that big white capital letters font looks terrible on the home shirt. Doesn't seem as bad on the lime green shirt in navy letters.

Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:01 pm

KavanaghsGreyHair wrote:Its a bit bland. But simplicity can be good. Away kit is horrible, even up close the little bits of darker green stitched in do nothing.
Everyone who wore an away shirt on Saturday stood out like a sore thumb!

I think it's personal preference cos I absolutely love the away kit! Looks amazing on me too! :occasion5: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:24 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:As always, many were not happy with the new home strip. Personally apart from not having white shorts, I thought it was ok, but actually seeing it on our players yesterday, I thought it looked great,,,,almost as good as the actual players who were wearing them! :clap: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

It's rubbish, and will generate very little income for the Club.

Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:14 pm

Shame it's not blue and white with yellow trim.