What's your feeling on the home kit now?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby RICK+CCFC » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:04 pm

As always, many were not happy with the new home strip. Personally apart from not having white shorts, I thought it was ok, but actually seeing it on our players yesterday, I thought it looked great,,,,almost as good as the actual players who were wearing them! :clap: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
RICK+CCFC

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: What's your feeling on the home kit now?

Postby KavanaghsGreyHair » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:13 pm

Its a bit bland. But simplicity can be good. Away kit is horrible, even up close the little bits of darker green stitched in do nothing.
Everyone who wore an away shirt on Saturday stood out like a sore thumb!
KavanaghsGreyHair

Postby City Slicker » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:14 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:As always, many were not happy with the new home strip. Personally apart from not having white shorts, I thought it was ok, but actually seeing it on our players yesterday, I thought it looked great,,,,almost as good as the actual players who were wearing them! :clap: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Funnily enough, after initial misgivings I've started to like it so much I'm gonna buy one. If nothing else it'll serve as a momento of an unbelievable start to the season.
City Slicker

Postby davids » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:15 pm

Still looks like the sort of T-shirt you can get at Splott Market for about £2 to me!
davids

Postby TERRYB » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:45 pm

Seen loads wearing last seasons home shirt yesterday and I prefer that one to our new one which is too plain. Love the away shirt!
TERRYB

Postby darran1927 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:12 pm

Not a fan of it tbh , I'm not a fan of the font on the sponsor (dont know why they didn't keep the same font we had previous) I prefer the green kit out of the 2
darran1927

Postby TERRYB » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:37 pm

darran1927 wrote:Not a fan of it tbh , I'm not a fan of the font on the sponsor (dont know why they didn't keep the same font we had previous) I prefer the green kit out of the 2

Agree mate, that big white capital letters font looks terrible on the home shirt. Doesn't seem as bad on the lime green shirt in navy letters.
TERRYB

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:01 pm

KavanaghsGreyHair wrote:Its a bit bland. But simplicity can be good. Away kit is horrible, even up close the little bits of darker green stitched in do nothing.
Everyone who wore an away shirt on Saturday stood out like a sore thumb!

I think it's personal preference cos I absolutely love the away kit! Looks amazing on me too! :occasion5: :ayatollah:
Once a blue always a blue44

Postby rhondda 1015 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:24 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:As always, many were not happy with the new home strip. Personally apart from not having white shorts, I thought it was ok, but actually seeing it on our players yesterday, I thought it looked great,,,,almost as good as the actual players who were wearing them! :clap: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

It's rubbish, and will generate very little income for the Club.
VALLEY LEAFLETS, TONYPANDY,RCT--A RELIABLE DISTRIBUTION SERVICE FOR YOUR LEAFLETS/BUSINESS CARDS/BROCHURES ETC...

SECOND TIME AROUND
RECORD SHOP
TONYPANDY
RCT
CF40 1QD
rhondda 1015

Postby Buchanan's Exocet » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:14 pm

Shame it's not blue and white with yellow trim.
Memories fade but the scars still linger!
Buchanan's Exocet

Return to General Chat