Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' ASTON VILLA FANS AT CARDIFF TODAY '

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:16 pm

Cheers Carlos Brilliant support from Villa :thumbright:
Attachments
IMG_2305.JPG
IMG_2305.JPG (251.3 KiB) Viewed 11343 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby salopiancity » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Cheers Carlos Brilliant support from Villa :thumbright:

Shame they had a wasted journey. :lol: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:
salopiancity

Postby avondaleblue » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:25 pm

All very well having 5,000 fans there at the start, but by the time they were 2-0 down half of them had left. Even less by the final whistle and then booed all their players off at the end. I think Steve Bruce will be on the proverbial walking the plank if results don't pick up soon. I know it's only 2 games played but they are a big club and won't want another season like last season.
avondaleblue

Postby rossblue » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:34 pm

Who was the fat nasty woman with the the leather jacket on (overweight) with dark hair??? She was goading fans in the family stand including people carrying their toddlers to the toilets. Scum
rossblue

Postby Sven » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:55 pm

rossblue wrote:Who was the fat nasty woman with the the leather jacket on (overweight) with dark hair??? She was goading fans in the family stand including people carrying their toddlers to the toilets. Scum

I know the one you mean! :lol:

She was on one of the Villa buses 'giving it large' and tossing the V's to City supporters young and old outside the Bus Depot. We were laughing at her and it made her even worse, so one of the guys signalled that she was a little on the large side and she went very quiet for a few seconds before starting on the next group as they turned into the stadium! :laughing6:

Overall, their supporters weren't too bad and very vocal...for a while. Then at the 2-0 point (apparently) the fire alarm was deliberately set off in the Away and East Family Stand and Villa fans were evacuated too a point of safety with many deciding not to return to their seats when the alarm was reset! ;) :laughing5: :laughing5:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby rossblue » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:10 pm

I'm glad someone else saw her lol. We've enjoyed 2 good games
rossblue

Postby davids » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:40 pm

5000 of them at kick-off.

500 of them at full time.

Haven't seen so many "big team" fans leaving early since the Scummers at Bellend Road in last February.
davids

Postby Nuclearblue » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:40 pm

And the away end just before the final whistle :notworthy:
IMG_1670.JPG
IMG_1670.JPG (118.21 KiB) Viewed 8417 times
Nuclearblue

Postby AV3 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:47 pm

Well I stayed to the end (only because the alternative was to go and sit on the bus)

Fair play - You looked very good today, certainly nothing like a "Neil Warnock side". If you can get any form of consistancy from those front 3, you will be there or thereabouts come April/May. Very early days yet but hats off today.

Oh and a special thanks to Mozzer for the text alerts every time the goals went in (as if I needed reminding :evil: )
Young Nibs said:
Sven I’m not sure if you're stupid or just pretending to be mate!
AV3

Postby AV3 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:55 pm

Sorry, forgot to add that I was impressed with your ground. It is deeper than I expected (in terms of how far back the rows go). Forgetting about the red seats, if you can fill those lower areas, you should be creating decent atmospheres regularly.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby AV3 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:29 pm

Crikey - Just realised that Mendez-laing used to play in the same age group as my son, (known back then as Natty Laing) I knew him from under 8's. Probably not the best kid in that age group but seems to have got the break at the right time.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby scoopincardiff » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:32 pm

rossblue wrote:Who was the fat nasty woman with the the leather jacket on (overweight) with dark hair??? She was goading fans in the family stand including people carrying their toddlers to the toilets. Scum

Was that the woman in around row G or H? Several people reported her to the stewards but she kept up her tirade of abuse.
scoopincardiff

Postby rossblue » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:10 am

Yea probably about that sort of height, I don't know the exact row. But yea she was abusive all game. As I was walking my kids to the toilet she was shouting and I looked over to be informed by her that I was lucky there was a row of stewards between me and her / her fella. Bravery at its finest
rossblue

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:25 am

This is her..lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
WP_20170812_15_22_00_Pro.jpg
WP_20170812_15_22_00_Pro.jpg (365.35 KiB) Viewed 7062 times
Edmund: Have you ever been to Wales, Baldrick?
Baldrick: No, but I've often thought that I'd like to.
Edmund: Well don't. It's a ghastly place. Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roam the valleys terrifying people with their close-harmony singing
GENERAL CHAT

Postby cityman » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:30 am

Ridiculous how much abuse the children are taking inside the stadium, I'm in the canton stand and I can see it going on in most home games,makes my fcking blood boil can't imagine how it feels for a parent,the club needs to stop burying heads in the sand and move the family stand away from them... Fck the cost
cityman

Postby rossblue » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:42 am

Yes that's her. All game the fans around her , and including her were abusing fans regardless if they were with kids, heck one guys kids must have been no older than 4 and she didn't spare them.
rossblue

Postby rossblue » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:44 am

Yes that's her. All game the fans around her , and including her were abusing fans regardless if they were with kids, heck one guys kids must have been no older than 4 and she didn't spare them.
rossblue

Postby TERRYB » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:41 pm

OK Villa well done for showing us your tremendous away support now just make sure you offer our Club nearly 5000 tickets at the same price you paid then watch while we show you what passionate support WE have.
TERRYB

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:35 pm

I can't really tell from the photo but if the fat woman was with an equally fat bloke, it maybe the same one whose bloke gave her a slap to shut her up last time they came down, as I was right by it. They've got some right beauts for sure. And while they take away big numbers, most of them had deserted with 20 minutes to play. I think they are a cowardly, arrogant and deluded set of fans from my experience of them. Premiership their having a laugh.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby AV3 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:59 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:I can't really tell from the photo but if the fat woman was with an equally fat bloke, it maybe the same one whose bloke gave her a slap to shut her up last time they came down, as I was right by it. They've got some right beauts for sure. And while they take away big numbers, most of them had deserted with 20 minutes to play. I think they are a cowardly, arrogant and deluded set of fans from my experience of them. Premiership their having a laugh.

Have you ever actually had any "experience" of Villa though? Or are you just saying that for values sake?

I was in block 118 yesterday, right on the other side and I can assure you, you had just as many mongrels in that section who were more interested in gobbing off and making silly, pathetic arm gestures than they were in Cardiffs best performance for years. These were mainly older blokes as well, not kids, including one of the stewards who was supposed to be there to stop problems, not cause them.

I do laugh when football fans try to take moral high ground, like one lot are any different or any better than another.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby rossblue » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:25 pm

AV3 wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:I can't really tell from the photo but if the fat woman was with an equally fat bloke, it maybe the same one whose bloke gave her a slap to shut her up last time they came down, as I was right by it. They've got some right beauts for sure. And while they take away big numbers, most of them had deserted with 20 minutes to play. I think they are a cowardly, arrogant and deluded set of fans from my experience of them. Premiership their having a laugh.

Have you ever actually had any "experience" of Villa though? Or are you just saying that for values sake?

I was in block 118 yesterday, right on the other side and I can assure you, you had just as many mongrels in that section who were more interested in gobbing off and making silly, pathetic arm gestures than they were in Cardiffs best performance for years. These were mainly older blokes as well, not kids, including one of the stewards who was supposed to be there to stop problems, not cause them.

I do laugh when football fans try to take moral high ground, like one lot are any different or any better than another.

I wasn't saying our fans were any better but I was calling it as I saw it. From my end all I saw was a group of them goading and insulting people regardless of whether they had small children or were old and frail. I'm sure plenty of blues fans were being silly Aswel in the home end but I didn't see it tbh
rossblue

Postby rossblue » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:25 pm

TERRYB wrote:OK Villa well done for showing us your tremendous away support now just make sure you offer our Club nearly 5000 tickets at the same price you paid then watch while we show you what passionate support WE have.

We will probably be given 4K ish and pay near 30 notes and 15 for kids.
rossblue

Postby AV3 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:29 pm

rossblue wrote:
AV3 wrote:

I wasn't saying our fans were any better but I was calling it as I saw it. From my end all I saw was a group of them goading and insulting people regardless of whether they had small children or were old and frail. I'm sure plenty of blues fans were being silly Aswel in the home end but I didn't see it tbh

Mate - I wasn't having a pop at your post. I'm genuinely embarrassed by those idiots who may have upset kids - The only possible defence I could give is that they didn't realise it was a family stand? I don't know, I couldn't see from where I was. I agree with you, it is short sighted to put a family stand right next to the away fans.

It was the other bloke I was posting to who regularly has little sly digs at our fans.
Young Nibs said:
AV3

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:34 pm

AV3 wrote:

Yes, of course I speak from experience, what would be the point otherwise? As for taking moral high ground, then your mistaken. I can't comment on what you've said about 'mongrels' gesturing to you as I wasn't sat there.

What I can say is what I and looking at some of the other comments, on this thread, others have seen. And that's adults gesturing and shouting abuse at what obviously is a family section with some very young children in there.
I saw it last time Villa were here.

This is not aimed at you btw as I've enjoyed your posts but I've never understood why adults, such as the woman mentioned, are abusive when children are around.

Its not exclusive as I've seen it with Bristol, Brum and a couple of others but it's not commonplace.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby rossblue » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:26 pm

AV3 wrote:
rossblue wrote:
AV3 wrote:

Mate - I wasn't having a pop at your post. I'm genuinely embarrassed by those idiots who may have upset kids - The only possible defence I could give is that they didn't realise it was a family stand? I don't know, I couldn't see from where I was. I agree with you, it is short sighted to put a family stand right next to the away fans.

It was the other bloke I was posting to who regularly has little sly digs at our fans.

I totally agree with you aswel but I was just saying all clubs have idiots following them
rossblue

Postby BaltimoreBlues » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:47 pm

Nothing can be as bad as Leeds fans. Like Villa they will bring numbers,but they are the biggest twats going. The last time I went to a Cardiff v Leeds game at home I was being pelted with 50 pence pieces which was nice as it paid for a pint or two, but the spitting over the Stewards towards us was to much from men and women of all ages. Now thats what I call mongrels of the highest order
BaltimoreBlues

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:47 pm

I got on the train at Cwmbran and it was full of Villa, were good as gold and gave a can of beer, had a good old chat and they said they enjoy Cardiff as a city and for the football. The only dickkhead I seen was a young Cardiff fan giving a 60 odd year old Villa fan and his wife a hard ttim walking up Sloper road, he was told by a few Cardiff including myself to wind his neck in. There are dick heads at every ground and every team. Sadly thats they way it is.
1980s Bluebird

Return to General Chat