Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: First timer

Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:04 pm

No probs Ross, hope u enjoy. Tiny crowd for Pompey although I've read somewhere that they are brining a good number of fans from Portsmouth. Be careful parking in Asda - I know that some people risk it all the time and get away with it and I'd seen that someone posted there are no parking restriction signs up nowadays but they used to be quite strict about a time limit for parking in there. Upto you though mate - it's free if there are no restrictions now. I noticed you may do quite a few games this season? They have just launched a flexi ticket which entitles you upto 6 games and I think it's abit cheaper. Having said that if u buy a gold membership it may work out the same? Just to mention it anyways mate if it's any benefit to you? :bluescarf:

Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:24 am

Thank you. Il probably park at the rugby canton club. Is there ever any shortage of parking there??? I hear it's free. Obviously I don't mind paying for a few drinks in there to supplement my parking. I don't think il chance asda if it's any chance il get fined. Obsultely buzzing for the games. After the villa game I'm going to buy some 6 match tickets for me n my boys

Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:30 am

rossblue wrote:Thank you. Il probably park at the rugby canton club. Is there ever any shortage of parking there??? I hear it's free. Obviously I don't mind paying for a few drinks in there to supplement my parking. I don't think il chance asda if it's any chance il get fined. Obsultely buzzing for the games. After the villa game I'm going to buy some 6 match tickets for me n my boys

Ross, City do offer half season tickets around Christmas if you're enjoying it :occasion5:

Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:34 pm

cheers, I think Il need to buy a 6 game ticket as I cant make every game

Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:37 pm

We've enjoyed both the games, today was amazing. We were sat in the family stand right next to the villa fans. We will be back soon , possibly Tuesday. Thought the villa fans were very vocal. We could still hear the home end. We are blue birds

Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:28 pm

Awesome day

Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:00 pm

A few from the Pompey and villa games.

We had a great time and will be back for the QPR game
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:30 pm

rossblue wrote:Hi guys, my name is Ben, I live in Ross on Wye, I suppose as a kid I supported Liverpool but didn't go to watch them as it was just unrealistic and too far to travel. Now I'm 26 and from September il be at uni which is only half hr from Cardiff and my workplace the same. So from next week I'm going to start watching the blue birds. Can anyone please recommend me the best place to park and eat before games please, especially weekday games. Cheers guys. I hope to become a fan along with my young boys who il be bringing to games with me.

To eat I would suggest the Sand Martin, to park buy a parking permit from the club

Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:22 pm

What's it like in the sand Martin? What's the beer tariff like. We parked at canton rugby club Saturday and got some cans outside quite cheap and it was decent atmosphere

Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:27 pm

What's it like in the sand Martin? What's the beer tariff like. We parked at canton rugby club Saturday and got some cans outside quite cheap and it was decent atmosphere