' UPDATED '

LIAM FEENEY JOINS CARDIFF ON LOAN DEAL UNTIL JANUARY 1ST 2018 :thumbright:

' UPDATED '

MATTHEW KENNEDY JOINS PORTSMOUTH ON SEASON LONG LOAN DEAL :thumbright:

' UPDATED '

CRAIG NOONE SIGNS FOR BOLTON ON 2 YEAR PERMANENT DEAL :thumbright:

STUART O'KEEFE JOINS POMPEY ON SEASON LONG LOAN :thumbright:

'UPDATED '

DECLAN JOHN JOIN RANGERS ON SEASON LONG LOAN (CONTRACT EXPIRES AT END OF THE SEASON) :thumbright:

:bluebird: ' NEIL WARNOCKS SQUAD UPDATED ' :bluebird:

Link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=144783 :thumbright: :thumbright:

' Updated '

Joe Ledley deal never happened.

Joe Ledley has been offered much smaller wages to join us. This has been on the cards all summer but he's been trying other clubs. Nothing materialised so looks like he's going to accept now and join us.

We are still looking at loan players but clubs are demanding loan fees so may not be cost effective hence why we've come back for Ledley.
Attachments
DGZG1mMXsAE7j8i.jpg-large.jpeg
DGZG1mMXsAE7j8i.jpg-large.jpeg (140.93 KiB) Viewed 11878 times
TAP_Sheep

UPDATED ' ALL CARDIFF CITY'S DEALS ON TRANSFER DEADLINE '

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' CARDIFF CITY DEALS TODAY '

Postby bluebird7291 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:54 am

Zohore cant go, regardless of the bid. the last day of transfer window. you cant sell because we cant replace.
plus IF we did manage to get someone, it will be well over the odds as the other team will know we are desperate.

Club need to sit strong on this and hold out to atleast January now.
bluebird7291

Postby TAP_Sheep » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:57 am

bluebird7291 wrote:Zohore cant go, regardless of the bid. the last day of transfer window. you cant sell because we cant replace.
plus IF we did manage to get someone, it will be well over the odds as the other team will know we are desperate.

Not sure what's going on really mate in regards to that one only that a bid has apparently come in! Being deadline day we'd likely get the fee we want but would need to replace him, I agree. I'm sure the club will hold out until they find a replacement but if the bid is say £25m, that's a lot money to gamble with if the bidding club pulls out of the deal and bids for someone else in the mean time.
TAP_Sheep

Postby bluebird7291 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:01 am

TAP_Sheep wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:Zohore cant go, regardless of the bid. the last day of transfer window. you cant sell because we cant replace.

Not sure what's going on really mate in regards to that one only that a bid has apparently come in! Being deadline day we'd likely get the fee we want but would need to replace him, I agree. I'm sure the club will hold out until they find a replacement but if the bid is say £25m, that's a lot money to gamble with if the bidding club pulls out of the deal and bids for someone else in the mean time.

It is, but we are aiming for promotion. 25M for him could turn into 100M for keeping him.
if you cant replace you dont sell.
bluebird7291

Postby TAP_Sheep » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:02 am

bluebird7291 wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:

It is, but we are aiming for promotion. 25M for him could turn into 100M for keeping him.
if you cant replace you dont sell.

The club aren't silly, they won't sell until someone comes in. As soon as Bennett bid came in they went straight for Cunningham so I'm confident :thumbright:
TAP_Sheep

Postby bluebird7291 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:05 am

i agree, but we have less than 12 hours to get a replacement.

Unless Everton give us a player aswell. whos good.
bluebird7291

Postby TAP_Sheep » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:31 am

bluebird7291 wrote:i agree, but we have less than 12 hours to get a replacement.

Unless Everton give us a player aswell. whos good.

Everton are desperate for strikers themselves so doubt they'd be able to offer us anyone unfortunately!
TAP_Sheep

Postby TAP_Sheep » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:31 am

TAP_Sheep wrote:Noone to Bolton loan has stalled. Bolton under embargo and being told they can't pay Noone wages. Up to City to decide whether they will contribute. Bolton can only cover about £5k (Noone is on 20-25k)

Declan John has completed his move to Rangers this will be announced very soon.

Matthew Kennedy may go to Championship club on loan, league one clubs also interested. Not sure who.

Kenneth Zohore: I've been told another bid has come in that's extremely close to our value. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=187678 , Annis also confirmed he's heard this

Joe Ledley has been offered much smaller wages to join us. This has been on the cards all summer but he's been trying other clubs. Nothing materialised so looks like he's going to accept now and join us.

We are still looking at loan players but clubs are demanding loan fees so may not be cost effective hence why we've come back for Ledley.

Declan John to Rangers has been confirmed by both clubs. Season long loan
TAP_Sheep

Postby TAP_Sheep » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:50 pm

TAP_Sheep wrote:Noone to Bolton loan has stalled. Bolton under embargo and being told they can't pay Noone wages. Up to City to decide whether they will contribute. Bolton can only cover about £5k (Noone is on 20-25k)

Matthew Kennedy may go to Championship club on loan, league one clubs also interested. Not sure who.

Kenneth Zohore: I've been told another bid has come in that's extremely close to our value. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=187678 , Annis also confirmed he's heard this

Joe Ledley currently undergoing a medical. Personal terms yet to be agreed.
TAP_Sheep

Postby PtB » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:24 pm

I'd be certain that NW has someone in mind in case KZ goes. They've banged on about the valuation which suggests that they would sell, NW will have a back up plan for that valuation being met.
PtB
CLYDEBANK BLUEBIRDS

It's more than just football
PtB

Postby bluebird7291 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:37 pm

PtB wrote:

I'd be certain that NW has someone in mind in case KZ goes. They've banged on about the valuation which suggests that they would sell, NW will have a back up plan for that valuation being met.

Yea i guessed that, but getting everything finalised in 8 hours is difficult.
bluebird7291

Postby PtB » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:38 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
PtB wrote:

Yea i guessed that, but getting everything finalised in 8 hours is difficult.

I agree, it's not ideal but the groundwork may already be laid behind the scenes.
PtB
CLYDEBANK BLUEBIRDS

It's more than just football
PtB

Postby TAP_Sheep » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:40 pm

Portsmouth only club named to have made a loan bid for Matty Kennedy
TAP_Sheep

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:11 pm

Stuart O'Keefe, a few clubs interested in him .
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby boyo1927 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Stuart O'Keefe, a few clubs interested in him .

Okeefe gone to Portsmouth season long loan
boyo1927

Re: UPDATED ' CARDIFF CITY DEALS TODAY '

Postby boyo1927 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:13 pm

Noone perm deal to Bolton is close
boyo1927

Postby wez1927 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:36 pm

boyo1927 wrote:Noone perm deal to Bolton is close

Just passed his medical
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby dogfound » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:26 pm

wez1927 wrote:
boyo1927 wrote:Noone perm deal to Bolton is close

Just passed his medical

didnt see this happening with all the restrictions Bolton have..
dogfound

Postby Deano1 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:39 pm

Bolton have been working on getting their embargo lifted yesterday and today
Deano1

Postby thomasblue » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:46 pm

Ive been told we have inquired about Mauro Zarate from watford in a loan deal until january . Just coming back from injury. Would be a good signing at this level
thomasblue

Postby KWest » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:48 pm

I hope to god that we aren't going to let Kennedy go out on loan again. Could offer us something when we get deeper into the season.
KWest

Postby Blue_Barber » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:10 pm

thomasblue wrote:Ive been told we have inquired about Mauro Zarate from watford in a loan deal until january . Just coming back from injury. Would be a good signing at this level

God if we got zarate I'd be looking in the stands for tj entire game for his Mrs she's amazing lmao
Blue_Barber

Postby TopCat CCFC » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:04 pm

Bolton Wanderers are delighted to announce the arrival of winger Craig Noone on a two-year deal from Cardiff City, subject to international clearance.

Having moved to South Wales in the summer of 2012, the 29-year-old made 170 appearances for the Bluebirds in all competitions and scored 19 goals in the years that followed.

He also played a key figure in the City team who won automatic promotion to the Premier League in 2013.

Earlier in his career, the Kirkby-born wideman spent his formative years in the game with Skelmersdale United, Burscough and Southport before securing his Football League break with Plymouth Argyle in 2008.

Impressing for the Pilgrims, as well as enjoying a loan stint with Exeter City during his time at Home Park, Noone was snapped up by then-League One outfit Brighton & Hove Albion in late 2010.

His 18-months on the south coast saw him make 64 appearances for the Seagulls in league and cup, helping them win promotion to the second tier in 2011, before Cardiff came calling five summers ago.

And having agreed terms with Wanderers on a permanent contract, Noone will link-up with his new teammates ahead of next weekend’s Sky Bet Championship clash with Middlesbrough.
TopCat CCFC

Postby boyo1927 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:51 pm

Craig Bryson on loan?
boyo1927

Postby Blue_Barber » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:00 pm

No thanks
Blue_Barber

Postby TAP_Sheep » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:03 pm

UPDATE: Matthew Kennedy has joined Portsmouth on a season long loan deal.
TAP_Sheep

Postby TAP_Sheep » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:04 pm

boyo1927 wrote:Craig Bryson on loan?

That should be announced soon. Season long loan, with option of permanent deal (around £1.5-2m)
TAP_Sheep

Postby boyo1927 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:05 pm

Kennedy has gone to Portsmouth on loan
boyo1927

Postby Blue_Barber » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:06 pm

TAP_Sheep wrote:UPDATE: Matthew Kennedy has joined Portsmouth on a season long loan deal.

Gutting thought he looked pretty good preseason and in cup v Pompey. I suppose we are a little heavy in that area mind. Thing is he's 24 now isn't he - if he's not doing it now will he ever?
Blue_Barber

Postby TopCat CCFC » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:06 pm

Pompey have signed Matty Kennedy from Cardiff on a season-long loan deal, subject to international clearance.

The Scottish winger becomes the fourth deadline day arrival at Fratton Park, following the captures of Oliver Hawkins, Stuart O’Keefe and Damien McCrory.

Blues boss Kenny Jackett said: “Matty’s a very skilful attacking midfielder with the great ability to go past players.

“He also has a good record of assists and will be able to provide for our strikers with quality crosses.

“He played against us in the Carabao Cup and produced an impressive performance, so I’m sure he’ll be a very effective player for us.”

Kennedy began his career with Kilmarnock and had a spell at Everton before signing for Cardiff in February 2015.

He appeared in three games for the Welsh outfit this season – including August’s cup clash – and has represented Scotland up to under-21 level.
TopCat CCFC

Next

Return to General Chat