Four fascists arrested

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Four fascists arrested

Postby bluemun » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:37 pm

Four fascists have been arrested on suspicion of being involved with far right terrorism. They are all serving members of the British army and one was arrested in Brecon. They are all believed to be members of the Nazi group National Action, which applauded the murder of MP Jo Cox.
bluemun

Four fascists arrested

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Four fascists arrested

Postby bluebird04 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:49 pm

I watched a documentary a few years back and I cant really remember its name, but basically it was about white supremacists in the states, and it said basically some of the most hardcore believers and followers aren't the ones with the tattoos and skinheads and flags, they are extremely intelligent and are people you would never suspect, they are lawyers, judges, policemen, armed forces and even school teachers.
bluebird04

Postby dogfound » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:22 pm

bluebird04 wrote:I watched a documentary a few years back and I cant really remember its name, but basically it was about white supremacists in the states, and it said basically some of the most hardcore believers and followers aren't the ones with the tattoos and skinheads and flags, they are extremely intelligent and are people you would never suspect, they are lawyers, judges, policemen, armed forces and even school teachers.

its always been the way of extremists of all flavours.
dogfound

Postby lilybull » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:07 pm

banned by the government for doing what ? having an opinion that isn't PC, what a great democracy we have. a slight link to the death of Jo Cox too but no direct link, seems if your opinion doesn't suit our masters it will stamp you out
lilybull

Postby nubbsy » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:53 pm

lilybull wrote:banned by the government for doing what ? having an opinion that isn't PC, what a great democracy we have. a slight link to the death of Jo Cox too but no direct link, seems if your opinion doesn't suit our masters it will stamp you out

Well if the phrase used 'nazi group' is correct then you can't let this go on. It's like saying don't arrest someone in isis.
nubbsy

Postby lilybull » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:07 pm

nubbsy wrote:
lilybull wrote:banned by the government for doing what ? having an opinion that isn't PC, what a great democracy we have. a slight link to the death of Jo Cox too but no direct link, seems if your opinion doesn't suit our masters it will stamp you out

Well if the phrase used 'nazi group' is correct then you can't let this go on. It's like saying don't arrest someone in isis.

over 25000 Muslims extremists on out streets, 8 terrorist attacks in 14 days, urgh, I maybe wrong but 4 racists don't really pose a threat, whole thing is a farce and is to distract away from the real enemy
lilybull

Postby Wayne S » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:27 pm

bluebird04 wrote:I watched a documentary a few years back and I cant really remember its name, but basically it was about white supremacists in the states, and it said basically some of the most hardcore believers and followers aren't the ones with the tattoos and skinheads and flags, they are extremely intelligent and are people you would never suspect, they are lawyers, judges, policemen, armed forces and even school teachers.

Are you sure you didn't just watch the film Imperium? :)
Wayne S

Postby bluebird04 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:32 pm

Wayne S wrote:

Funny you should mention it I am currently watching it now not bad so far.
bluebird04

Postby Wayne S » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:34 pm

bluebird04 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

Quite enjoyed it. Well outside Radcliffes usual stuff. Seems to have a decent accent as well.
Wayne S

Postby bluebird04 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:41 pm

Wayne S wrote:
bluebird04 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

Quite enjoyed it. Well outside Radcliffes usual stuff. Seems to have a decent accent as well.

Yeah it's not too bad at the moment, the only other thing I seen him in was Harry Potter and I wasn't a fan of that franchise,
bluebird04

Postby nubbsy » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:00 pm

lilybull wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

over 25000 Muslims extremists on out streets, 8 terrorist attacks in 14 days, urgh, I maybe wrong but 4 racists don't really pose a threat, whole thing is a farce and is to distract away from the real enemy

As far as I'm concerned nazis and fascists of all agendas are the enemy. Our grandparents fought and died to keep such idiologies out of this country, Have you forgotten about that? How you don't see it as a problem beats me.
nubbsy

Postby bluemun » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:28 pm

In the 1970s I stayed with relatives at an army barracks. The views of these four fascists were frighteningly common.
Right wing extremism can soon become the mainstream. Just look at Trump and his KKK supporters.
bluemun

Postby Jock » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:59 am

bluemun wrote:In the 1970s I stayed with relatives at an army barracks. The views of these four fascists were frighteningly common.
Right wing extremism can soon become the mainstream. Just look at Trump and his KKK supporters.

Trump does have KKK members who support him but then Corbyn McDonnell and Abbott have IRA, Hamas and Hezbollah sympathisers who support them.
I don't know the facts yet so I'm not going to jump on the condemnation bandwagon just yet, however if the issue these boys have been arrested for is connected to Islam then whatever crimes they are guilty of racism is not one of them.
Jock

Postby Jock » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:05 am

bluemun wrote:In the 1970s I stayed with relatives at an army barracks. The views of these four fascists were frighteningly common.

Trump does have KKK members who support him but then Corbyn McDonnell and Abbott have IRA, Hamas and Hezbollah sympathisers who support them.
I don't know the facts yet so I'm not going to jump on the condemnation bandwagon just yet, however if the issue these boys have been arrested for is connected to Islam then whatever crimes they are guilty of racism is not one of them.
Jock

Postby bluemun » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:49 am

The mainstream in the States, as represented by Trump, is racist and homophobic.
Have you actually heard of the Good Friday agreement in n.Ireland? Sinn Fein are the second party, the IRA non-existent.
To call it all PC is absurd. National Action are dangerous....they fully supported Tommy Mair, the killer of Jo Cox.
bluemun

Postby Jock » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:23 am

bluemun wrote:The mainstream in the States, as represented by Trump, is racist and homophobic.
Have you actually heard of the Good Friday agreement in n.Ireland? Sinn Fein are the second party, the IRA non-existent.
To call it all PC is absurd. National Action are dangerous....they fully supported Tommy Mair, the killer of Jo Cox.

Don't know if this was aimed at me but if it was I suggest you slowly reread my post. Your slabberings about Trump and the MSM in the States are retarded and what's political correctness got to do with 4 British Soldiers getting arrested. Perhaps if you didn't believe everything extremist left wing websites told you, you'd have a better understanding of things and a more balanced worldview.
Jock

Postby bluemun » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:17 pm

In what way isn't Trump a racist, misogynist homophobe who makes excuses for white supremacists?
When you look at 'extremists', what's more extreme than illegally invading a country and killing thousands of innocents? Yes, I'm talking about Bliar!
bluemun

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:41 pm

bluemun wrote:The mainstream in the States, as represented by Trump, is racist and homophobic.

You've managed to conflate three entirely differnt topics into one argument there.

Your first assertion about Trump representing racists and homophobics is ill founded and factually incorrect.

Your second point about Sinn Fein is irrelevant to the topic but fairly naive - its a very complex topic that cant be summed up and put in aneat box in a few lines.

Your third point about National Action being a dangerous group is spot on.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby Jock » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:50 pm

I know nothing about National Action but successive governments failure to deal with mass immigration and the Islamification of this country makes their existence an inevitability.
Jock

Postby splottbluebird48 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:55 pm

I haven't a clue why everyone is bumping their gums on about racism on here, as most on here see calling someone a black b*stard as only banter :banghead: :banghead:
splottbluebird48

Postby Jock » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:14 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:I haven't a clue why everyone is bumping their gums on about racism on here, as most on here see calling someone a black b*stard as only banter :banghead: :banghead:

Don't think the squaddies were arrested for calling anyone a black b*stard, my hunch is they have an issue with Islam.
Jock

Postby Steve since 62 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:40 pm

They were arrested for terrorism offences so should be treated the same as all terrorists wether they are Nazis Islamist or any other extreme groups lets not try and defend evil actions of any source
Steve since 62

Postby Jock » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Steve since 62 wrote:They were arrested for terrorism offences so should be treated the same as all terrorists wether they are Nazis Islamist or any other extreme groups lets not try and defend evil actions of any source

Don't think anyone on here is defending them. Just googled National Action and they appear to be outright Nazis, anti semites and racists, however the failure of all our political parties to address immigration and Islamification will push more and more people to the political margins and into crackpot groups like NA.
Jock

Postby rumpo kid » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:19 pm

And those racists like Zuma and his ANC supporters, with their state sponsored murder of thousands since 1994.
rumpo kid

Postby Steve since 62 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:28 pm

Yes just like them and Pinochet in Chile and Franco in Spain all terrorists
Steve since 62

Postby Jock » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:06 pm

Steve since 62 wrote:Yes just like them and Pinochet in Chile and Franco in Spain all terrorists

What race did they discriminate against
Jock

Postby Steve since 62 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:17 pm

The human race
Steve since 62

Postby Steve since 62 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:20 pm

Oh I forgot to mention didn't they come after that marvellous apartheid regime in south Africa
Steve since 62

Postby murphy » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:48 pm

They were arrested for showing membership to a banned group called national action.

I don't know much about this national action group but I had heard of them when they hit the headlines for becoming banned not too long ago.

The soldiers weren't arrested for plotting a terror attack which some left winged media had suggested.
murphy

Postby Jock » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:17 am

Steve since 62 wrote:Oh I forgot to mention didn't they come after that marvellous apartheid regime in south Africa

Pinochet and Franco, apartheid? Sorry you've completely lost me.
Jock

Next

Return to General Chat