Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Forum Watch (Fulham are going to be well up for this one!)

Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:35 pm

We are going to need to be on top form to keep our winning streak going!
Lets show em we aint going to roll over!

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/in ... ic=61579.0

Nice to be thought of as a big scalp, but we are the team to beat right now! :notworthy: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Big scalp to take on Saturday, time for our first win at home of the season, for all sorts of reasons, 
If the Manager, Players and Supporters, and I repeat, if the Manager, Players and Supporters cannot be up for this encounter, then they will never be motivated for anything.

If I was in the home dressing room in some capacity prior to kick off.
Those players would emerge from the tunnel feeling ten feet tall, breathing fire, and feeling as though they are capable of pulling Oak trees out by their roots.

The dressing room walls would have more dents in them than my wife's car.
No excuses for having an uneventful mediocre start to the game.
We should hit them hard from the start. Don't give them hope when there isn't any. Take no prisoners. Sow seeds of doubt in their minds.

Silence their supporters.
No excuses for failure.
Get in there !

Re: Forum Watch (Fulham are going to be well up for this one

Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:06 am

Just like The Wolves! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:39 am

lyndipops wrote:We are going to need to be on top form to keep our winning streak going!

Nice to be thought of as a big scalp, but we are the team to beat right now! :notworthy: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Big scalp to take on Saturday, time for our first win at home of the season, for all sorts of reasons, 
If the Manager, Players and Supporters, and I repeat, if the Manager, Players and Supporters cannot be up for this encounter, then they will never be motivated for anything.

Those players would emerge from the tunnel feeling ten feet tall, breathing fire, and feeling as though they are capable of pulling Oak trees out by their roots.

We should hit them hard from the start. Don't give them hope when there isn't any. Take no prisoners. Sow seeds of doubt in their minds.

No excuses for failure.
Get in there !

The Fulham poster describes himself as a 'biscuit' I'd say more of a fruit cake myself.. :sleepy2:

Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:44 am

On the same forum, I've just seen the comment:

"If we start getting worried about playing teams like Cardiff we will have really hit rock bottom, three points is the expectation Saturday."

Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:08 pm

We've sold 3000 for this so the atmosphere should be rocking just like it was a few seasons back when we packed the away end. Great gound, another tough game for sure and an away point would be great but I just wonder if we could nick it?

Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:02 pm

trentuniblue wrote:On the same forum, I've just seen the comment:

"If we start getting worried about playing teams like Cardiff we will have really hit rock bottom, three points is the expectation Saturday."

They're knobs mate and obviously worried about the threat we carry :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:15 pm

So fulham will be up for .well so will we with three thousands diehards behind our team I can see us winning there again

Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:03 pm

How have they got a better manager than us? fans may not like NW but at least they respect his record at this level!

Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:43 pm

Sit anywhere ive heard :thumbup:

Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:01 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
lyndipops wrote:We are going to need to be on top form to keep our winning streak going!

No excuses for failure.
Get in there !

The Fulham poster describes himself as a 'biscuit' I'd say more of a fruit cake myself.. :sleepy2:

Spot on Tony. And I've never seen a bunch of soggy fruit cakes like it In my life. And that includes Brighton.

Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:22 am

nubbsy wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:

No excuses for failure.
Get in there !

Spot on Tony. And I've never seen a bunch of soggy fruit cakes like it In my life. And that includes Brighton.

:thumbup: :laughing6:

Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:26 am

Wolfpac wrote:
trentuniblue wrote:On the same forum, I've just seen the comment:

They're knobs mate and obviously worried about the threat we carry :ayatollah:

Knobs is spot on, read that guys post about 'pulling up Oak Trees and putting dents into the dressing room walls' :roll:

So unoriginal :sleepy2:

Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:27 am

They are claiming that they have better players I'm struggling to think of many who would make our furst 11 TBH. Not as deluded as Wolves but certainly up their. A point would be great for us a win would be sensational and then I would be starting to think we could even go on to make it 10 from 10 given our upcoming fixtures crazy :lol:

Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:35 pm

Manager of the month and all that added to the mix :?