Ha ha surely jock u know I was referring to the Africans mentioned
Steve since 62

Re: Four fascists arrested

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Jock » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:15 am

Steve since 62 wrote:Ha ha surely jock u know I was referring to the Africans mentioned

I didnt :oops: but do now, don't get the connection to a couple of people being arrested for membership of a proscribed organisation in the UK
Jock

Postby stephendavid » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:55 am

Jock wrote:
Steve since 62 wrote:Oh I forgot to mention didn't they come after that marvellous apartheid regime in south Africa

Pinochet and Franco, apartheid? Sorry you've completely lost me.

The sweaty is completely lost
stephendavid

Postby Jock » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:02 am

stephendavid wrote:
Jock wrote:
Steve since 62 wrote:Oh I forgot to mention didn't they come after that marvellous apartheid regime in south Africa

Pinochet and Franco, apartheid? Sorry you've completely lost me.

The sweaty is completely lost

Shockingly racist comment I'm off to my safe space :roll:
Jock

Postby CityBlue93 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:19 pm

Jock wrote:I know nothing about National Action but successive governments failure to deal with mass immigration and the Islamification of this country makes their existence an inevitability.

Absolute joke that youre trying to justify this group, they have neo Nazi ideologies which is hardly pro British, and they support the murder of a democratically elected british politician
CityBlue93

Postby Jock » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:02 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:
Jock wrote:I know nothing about National Action but successive governments failure to deal with mass immigration and the Islamification of this country makes their existence an inevitability.

Absolute joke that youre trying to justify this group, they have neo Nazi ideologies which is hardly pro British, and they support the murder of a democratically elected british politician

Wind your perma offended neck in, show me anything I've posted that justifies this group.
Jock

Postby CityBlue93 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Jock wrote:governments failure to deal with mass immigration and the Islamification of this country makes their existence an inevitability.

You're justifying their existence right there if not their actions, not sure where you got the perma offended part from either but nevermind
CityBlue93

Postby dogfound » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:14 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:
Jock wrote:governments failure to deal with mass immigration and the Islamification of this country makes their existence an inevitability.

You're justifying their existence right there if not their actions, not sure where you got the perma offended part from either but nevermind

dont see that he has given any more than his opinion as to why these groups exist.
its exactly the same as Corbyn suggesting our foreign policy bears responsibility for islamic terrorist attacks here.
dogfound

Postby Steve Zodiak » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:07 am

dogfound wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:

dont see that he has given any more than his opinion as to why these groups exist.
its exactly the same as Corbyn suggesting our foreign policy bears responsibility for islamic terrorist attacks here.

I thought the same when I read this. I can see Jock has called them Nazis, racists and crackpots, but I can't see that there is anywhere that he has justified their existence.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Jock » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:22 am

CityBlue93 wrote:

Explaining their existence is not justifying them, if I said some men of Pakistani origin rape children because their culture excuses it, would that be justification.
Jock

Postby rumpo kid » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:10 pm

Yep, that jocks an incorrigible justifier.
rumpo kid

Postby dogfound » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:58 pm

seems 2 of the soldiers have been released without charge..

im well puzzled by the whole thing tbh...arrested on suspicion of preparing acts of terror, but the police said there was no threat to public safety.???
dogfound

Postby murphy » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:30 am

dogfound wrote:seems 2 of the soldiers have been released without charge..

im well puzzled by the whole thing tbh...arrested on suspicion of preparing acts of terror, but the police said there was no threat to public safety.???

Left wing media blew it out of proportion.
murphy

Postby dogfound » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:08 am

murphy wrote:

no mate...the police arrested them for preparing acts of terror .and also made the no threat coment.
dogfound

Postby Jock » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:24 am

Strange one this.
Jock

Postby Steve since 62 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:11 am

If they have been released without charge that's fine but rest assured there are many more of them in the country
Steve since 62

Postby dogfound » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:45 am

Steve since 62 wrote:If they have been released without charge that's fine but rest assured there are many more of them in the country

no its not fine at all.
i wouldnt like to be arrested and held for days for nothing...
dogfound

Postby Jock » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:47 am

Steve since 62 wrote:If they have been released without charge that's fine but rest assured there are many more of them in the country

The greatest threat to our country is extreme Islamists, far right terrorism is minuscule by comparison.
Jock

Postby Jock » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:48 am

rumpo kid wrote:Yep, that jocks an incorrigible justifier.

Can't help myself mate ;)
Jock

Postby murphy » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:49 am

dogfound wrote:
murphy wrote:

no mate...the police arrested them for preparing acts of terror .and also made the no threat coment.

I was lead to believe they were arrested for showing support to a banned group.
murphy

Postby murphy » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:51 am

Jock wrote:

The greatest threat to our country is extreme Islamists, far right terrorism is minuscule by comparison.

Spot on.
murphy

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:10 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:

Like others of already pointed out Jock is entitled to an opinion on why this group exists. If you believe his opinion is wrong, i.e. mass immigration and the Islamification of this Country is not the reason for the existence of far right groups then put forward your counter argument rather than trying to play a backdoor racist card.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:15 pm

dogfound wrote:

no its not fine at all.
i wouldnt like to be arrested and held for days for nothing...

I agree if these people were arrested and held simply for cosmetic reasons (to make terrorism arrests other than extremist Islamists) then it is not fine at all. Rather than wasting time on this the authorities should be catching those who are a real danger to society and we all know who they are.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Steve since 62 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:59 pm

We are talking about an organisation which supported the murder of a democratically elected mp so I think the authorities have every right to locate these terrorists the same as any other terrorist organisation . Oh and far right fascist groups have been around in this country way before any Islamic terror groups . So the argument saying they are only there because of is not correct is it
Steve since 62

Postby Jock » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:19 am

Steve since 62 wrote:We are talking about an organisation which supported the murder of a democratically elected mp so I think the authorities have every right to locate these terrorists the same as any other terrorist organisation . Oh and far right fascist groups have been around in this country way before any Islamic terror groups . So the argument saying they are only there because of is not correct is it

Who's made that argument?
If you think the failure of politicians, police and the judiciary to address the problems Islam has brought to this country doesn't swell their numbers then your even more blinkered than I thought. BTW the biggest Nazi group in the UK are the absurdly named Antifa.
Jock

Postby dogfound » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:31 am

Steve since 62 wrote:We are talking about an organisation which supported the murder of a democratically elected mp so I think the authorities have every right to locate these terrorists the same as any other terrorist organisation . Oh and far right fascist groups have been around in this country way before any Islamic terror groups . So the argument saying they are only there because of is not correct is it

locate these terrorists..{who are you talking about..and what terrorist act ? }
facist can be far left also...but being facist does not mean terrorist.
{ if they have been released without charge thats fine but rest assured there are many more of THEM in this country.}..THEM?
you sound like a McCarthyist. {i could just as easily have used nazi here } .love words like facists and nazis and can not wait to react to them without thought...
dogfound

Postby Jock » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:44 am

Steve since 62 wrote:. Oh and far right fascist groups have been around in this country way before any Islamic terror groups . it

Not sure about that, you are aware there was an Islamic Pirate base in the Bristol Channel in the early 17th century :o they enslaved thousands.
Jock

Postby Steve since 62 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:59 am

Many on here if u read through the posts use the argument that they were formed because of the islamification of the UK lol
Steve since 62

Postby Jock » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:05 pm

Steve since 62 wrote:Many on here if u read through the posts use the argument that they were formed because of the islamification of the UK lol

Can you direct me to one?
Jock

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:53 pm

The murder of Joe Cox was cowardly act carried out by a total looser. Same can be said of that fella from Cardiff who mowed down a worshiper leaving a Mosque in London.

But please start putting things into perspective 23 (including many children) were killed in Manchester along with 250 injured. Eight died in the Westminster bridge and Borough Market attacks with a further 48 injured.

A total of 31 dead and 300 injured compared to 2 deaths carried out by white extremists. It quite obvious from those figures where the biggest deadly threat exists and many more would have died if it hadn't been for the work of MI5.

Finally it doesn't matter which terrorist group has been around the longest, what counts is which one poses the biggest present and impending danger.
Tony Blue Williams

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat