Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SO NO CHANGE: " CARDIFF CITY TEAM TONIGHT "

Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:46 pm

Neil Warnock has gone with the same side that started the 1-1 draw with Fulham for Cardiff City's Championship clash with Preston tonight. :bluebird:

STARTING 11

Neil Etheridge
Lee Peltier
Sean Morrison
Sol Bamba
Joe Bennett
Aron Gunnarsson
Joe Ralls
Loic Damour
Junior Hoilett
Nathaniel Mendez-Laing
Kenneth Zohore

SUBSTITUTES

Brian Murphy
Jazz Richards
Bruno Manga
Craig Bryson
Lee Tomlin
Liam Feeney
Danny Ward
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " CARDIFF CITY TEAM TONIGHT "

Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:48 pm

:bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:48 pm

Thought Bryson would have come in for Damour.

Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:49 pm

Preston

Re: SO NO CHANGE: " CARDIFF CITY TEAM TONIGHT "

Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:50 pm

So no change in line-up.

Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:53 pm

KBK-13 wrote:Thought Bryson would have come in for Damour.

I expected that too.

Can see Bryson coming on for Damour a little earlier tonight though - due to Damour's fitness. Bryson still building up his match fitness I suppose.

Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:55 pm

KBK-13 wrote:Thought Bryson would have come in for Damour.

Why? Bryson aint up to full speed yet, normally takes players 5 games to get up to full match fitness, Bryson aint had 2 full games this season. Bring him on half time maybe, when their players are starting to feel the pace, but not from the start.

Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:58 pm

I thought he may had freshened it up with one of Bryson tomlin or feeney. Can't blame him for keeping the same team but kind of feel a little change may have helped keep people on their toes.

Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:14 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I thought he may had freshened it up with one of Bryson tomlin or feeney. Can't blame him for keeping the same team but kind of feel a little change may have helped keep people on their toes.

I thought that as well. I would even go as far to say that Ward in for Zohore as he will be buzzing getting first goal for us. And giving zohore a bit of a rest and use him around 60 mins when defenders are tiring. Perhaps he can get a goal then and get him firing again