I can see a few being dropped
Bakedalasker

' Painful '

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Painful

Postby nubbsy » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:38 pm

Should have happened before the game. It was clear a couple of changes needed to be made!
nubbsy

Re: ' Painful '

Postby worcester_ccfc » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:43 pm

As I put on the other topic...

We all praised Warnock for the great start to the season, and he has to take blame for tonight.

A lot of us were surprised that there were no changes.

Expect to see a few changes on Saturday.

No need to panic, but a bad night.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby Ketteringblues » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:43 pm

1 attempt on target.
Was it 2 attempts last time round?
Exactly the same as Fulham, lacking creativity and by the sound of it Etheridge has had a mare.
NW needs to rotate a few. Murphy next time?
Ketteringblues

Postby valleyrambill » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:45 pm

Murphy made some blunders this season too so wouldn't make drastic changes the last thing we need to do is panic
[color=#0040BF][/color]
valleyrambill

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:46 pm

Ketteringblues wrote:1 attempt on target.
Was it 2 attempts last time round?
Exactly the same as Fulham, lacking creativity and by the sound of it Etheridge has had a mare.
NW needs to rotate a few. Murphy next time?

Put lack of attempts to fact played away last 2 games not a problem at Home ! But surely changes on Saturday :old:
pembroke allan

Postby boyo1927 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:47 pm

By far the worst team performance under Warnock! Absolute garbage! Warnock must take blame for poor team selection it was clear on Saturday changes were needed!
boyo1927

Postby Charlie Harper » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:50 pm

A very poor performance and Ciry deserved to lose. Outfought to a man by the sound of it and NW needs to shake it up Saturday and I'm sure he will.
Mad bad and dangerous to know
Charlie Harper

Postby Bakedalasker » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:55 pm

It's raining and it's cold plus I'm stuck in the car park surrounded by Preston fans.

So I'm going to give it big time. Zohore needs to be dropped. Etheridge did himsel no favours. In fact the whole team were second to everything. I thought it was the ref at first but. Without doubt it was us. Really thought those days were over under Warnock. I better have a decent drive back.
Bakedalasker

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:13 pm

Im not sure if I would go with Etheridge on Saturday, I personally feel Murphy is more reliable but I expect NW to go with him anyway. But I would defo bring in Jazz, and Tomlin on Saturday as Damour just hasn't added anything in that CAM position now for a few games and I think Zohore might benefit from playing with someone like him who can play passes through a defence.
Bluebird Warrior

Postby buckleys brewery » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:22 pm

boyo1927 wrote:By far the worst team performance under Warnock! Absolute garbage! Warnock must take blame for poor team selection it was clear on Saturday changes were needed!

So true. Let's hope Warnock learns from this, as well as the players.
buckleys brewery

Postby Steve Zodiak » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:25 pm

As is normal on this forum fans tend to go completely over the top. One minute we are looking like automatic promotion contenders with a £30m striker, and two games later we look hopeless and the striker needs to be dropped.
We are going to have plenty more bad days over the next 7 months or so, but hopefully we will have even more good days. To me nothing has changed since day 1. I still believe we can finish in the top 10, and possibly scrape towards the top 6 if we get the rub of the green. The league tables are irrelevant at this stage, and being first or second right now means nothing. It will be another 6 or 7 games before the tables start to show where we really are, and I would expect us to lose a couple more of these 6 or so games. We have made a better than expected start to the season, but I think some people may have got a bit carried away with it all. One defeat in seven is not bad.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Willo Cardiff » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:27 pm

:bluescarf:
Steve Zodiak wrote:As is normal on this forum fans tend to go completely over the top. One minute we are looking like automatic promotion contenders with a £30m striker, and two games later we look hopeless and the striker needs to be dropped.
We are going to have plenty more bad days over the next 7 months or so, but hopefully we will have even more good days. To me nothing has changed since day 1. I still believe we can finish in the top 10, and possibly scrape towards the top 6 if we get the rub of the green. The league tables are irrelevant at this stage, and being first or second right now means nothing. It will be another 6 or 7 games before the tables start to show where we really are, and I would expect us to lose a couple more of these 6 or so games. We have made a better than expected start to the season, but I think some people may have got a bit carried away with it all. One defeat in seven is not bad.
Willo Cardiff

Postby bluebadger » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:32 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:As is normal on this forum fans tend to go completely over the top. One minute we are looking like automatic promotion contenders with a £30m striker, and two games later we look hopeless and the striker needs to be dropped.

well said
bluebadger

Postby Steve Zodiak » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:57 pm

Our next performance will give us an idea of the character of this side. Will be interesting to see how we perform after a poor performance and heavy defeat. Will probably learn a lot about this side over the next couple of games.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Lukeshepherd93 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:04 am

Etheridge's kicking was dreadful all game even without the mistake.

Bamba didn't win a header, we were 2nd to every ball and Zohore couldn't be bothered.

Ralls and Morrison did okay.

Gunnars looked exhausted, I'm not even sure what Damour contributed. Alan Browne/Josh Harrop had so much space.

Lets hope it was a one off.
Lukeshepherd93

Postby Bakedalasker » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:48 pm

Over the top?

I don't think so. In fact that performance last night deserves the over the top comments.
Bakedalasker

Postby 2blue2handle » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:52 pm

Its very true, our fans seem to go from one extreme to the next :lol:
2blue2handle

Postby Bakedalasker » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:16 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Its very true, our fans seem to go from one extreme to the next :lol:

so does the team so why can't the fans?
Bakedalasker

Return to General Chat