Maybe our result at Wolves wasnt as good

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby The Cobra » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:45 pm

As we 1st thought, they are hardly pulling up trees, 1 nil V 10 man Millwall on sat and a draw tonight with wurzels!
The Cobra

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Maybe our result at Wolves wasnt as good

Postby dogfound » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:01 pm

The Cobra wrote:As we 1st thought, they are hardly pulling up trees, 1 nil V 10 man Millwall on sat and a draw tonight with wurzels!

or maybe tonights result isnt as bad as being made out.
we have played the clubs currently in 3rd,4th and 5th places..2 of those away and got 6 points....there isnt a fan of any club that wouldnt take that..
dogfound

Re: Maybe our result at Wolves wasnt as good

Postby Sven » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:33 am

The Cobra wrote:As we 1st thought, they are hardly pulling up trees, 1 nil V 10 man Millwall on sat and a draw tonight with wurzels!

I was at that game and trust me, City secured a result and a half! ;) :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Return to General Chat