Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Typical "

Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:19 pm

Same old Cardiff fans . We've lost one game and you all go in to meltdown . We are second and lost one game ! Get a grip

Re: " Typical "

Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:52 pm

Well said and think of the real misery you would have if you were Sunderland fans...

Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:46 pm

bluebird12345 wrote:Same old Cardiff fans . We've lost one game and you all go in to meltdown . We are second and lost one game ! Get a grip

We had a few away nightmares when Malky took us up, Bristol City 2-4, & Charlton 4-5 in particular. Its disappointing when you loose for the first time, but I think a lot has been learned from this defeat.

It is what it is, moving on & looking forwards to next Saturday.

Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:40 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:
bluebird12345 wrote:Same old Cardiff fans . We've lost one game and you all go in to meltdown . We are second and lost one game ! Get a grip

We had a few away nightmares when Malky took us up, Bristol City 2-4, & Charlton 4-5 in particular. Its disappointing when you loose for the first time, but I think a lot has been learned from this defeat.

Absolutely agree with this - Saturday will tell us a lot about the character of the squad and how the season may pan out.

Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:14 pm

davids wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:

Absolutely agree with this - Saturday will tell us a lot about the character of the squad and how the season may pan out.

Totally ! Just the same old rubbish from a section of our fans

This time last week we were top and unbeaten , now we drew and lost a game everyone on their backs already, suppose that sums up a few of our fans !