CELTIC CHARGED AFTER 'FAN' ATTACKS MBAPPE ON PITCH!

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Sven » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:16 pm

Celtic fan attempts to kick PSG star Kylian Mbappe after invading pitch during Champions League tie
By Richard Innes

Wednesday 13th September 2017

Celtic hammered 0-5 at home.

A Celtic fan reportedly tried to kick the £166m French wonderkid after storming onto the pitch when his side went 3-0 down

A Celtic supporter ran onto the pitch during his team's Champions League match against Paris Saint-Germain - and tried to kick PSG striker Kylian Mbappe.

Edison Cavani had just put the French side 3-0 up towards the end of the first half when a home supporter at Celtic Park got onto the pitch.

Running towards Mbappe, who was still celebrating Cavani's goal, the fan then reportedly attempted to kick him.

Fortunately, he missed.

It didn't take long for the stewards at Celtic Park to grab hold of the pitch invader and lead him away.

UEFA are investigating the incident.

Updated:

Uefa confirmed on Wednesday morning that it had opened disciplinary proceedings against Celtic over the incident when a fan raced from behind a goal to accost Mbappé as Celtic prepared to restart the game following the third goal. Celtic have been charged with a count of “field invasion” and will have their case heard by the Uefa control, ethics and disciplinary body on 19 October, a statement from the European governing body said.
Attachments
A.jpg
A.jpg (38.5 KiB) Viewed 3404 times
AAA.jpg
AAA.jpg (47.17 KiB) Viewed 3404 times
AA.jpg
AA.jpg (47.83 KiB) Viewed 3404 times
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: CELTIC CHARGED AFTER 'FAN' ATTACKS MBAPPE ON PITCH!

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:26 pm

CELTIC IDIOT AGAIN
Attachments
IMG_2771.JPG
IMG_2771.JPG (55.76 KiB) Viewed 3392 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Jock » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:27 pm

This will be the twelfth incident in 6 years, EUFA have imposed paltry fines for the other 11, time to shut their ground for a while. They really are a club like no other.
Jock

Rangers .Re: CELTIC CHARGED AFTER 'FAN' ATTACKS MBAPPE ON PI

Postby nathansfmachine » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:34 pm

Rangers in Manchester we will say no more
nathansfmachine

Postby worcester_ccfc » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:45 pm

A good chance they’ll be made to play their next home Champions League game behind closed doors - against Bayern Munich.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby GrangeEndStar » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:49 pm

What a prize plum. Why would want to do that?
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby Jock » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:47 pm

nathansfmachine wrote:Rangers in Manchester we will say no more
what has Rangers in Manchester got to do with a Paedo fan trying to attack a footballer.
Jock

Postby nathansfmachine » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:13 pm

Jock wrote:
what has Rangers in Manchester got to do with a Paedo fan trying to attack a footballer.

How is he a paedo?
nathansfmachine

Postby Caerphillyblue1927 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:26 pm

Scummy fans
Caerphillyblue1927

Postby Jock » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:26 pm

nathansfmachine wrote:
Jock wrote:

How is he a paedo?

Because Celtic allowed Paedophiles free reign at Celtic park for decades other fans in Scotland refer to them as Paedo FC, 6 nonces with a Celtic connection are currently being investigated by the authorities. Celtic Boys Club coach Jim Torbertt was physically thrown out by Jock Stein but he didn't inform the authorities,when Stein died Torbertt was allowed back into Parkhead. Celtic captain Billy MacNeil described the child abuse as "an open secret at Celtic Park"
Jock

Postby nathansfmachine » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:30 pm

Unfortunately there are a few clubs guilty of this. Didn't Chelsea recently apologize for a cover up. But because its Celtic you are all over it like a fat kid loves twix.
nathansfmachine

Postby Jock » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:09 pm

nathansfmachine wrote:Unfortunately there are a few clubs guilty of this. Didn't Chelsea recently apologize for a cover up. But because its Celtic you are all over it like a fat kid loves twix.

Were not talking about a Nonce we're talking about a Paedophile ring operating in plain site for decades, Torbertt ran a trophy company and Celtic directors were on the board of it, Celtic paid Torbertt £2m for trophies :o doesn't the fact Celtic allowed him back into the fold after Stein threw him out, where he went on to abuse more children,concern you.
Jock

Postby phildavies » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:25 pm

Jock wrote:
nathansfmachine wrote:
Jock wrote:

How is he a paedo?

Because Celtic allowed Paedophiles free reign at Celtic park for decades other fans in Scotland refer to them as Paedo FC, 6 nonces with a Celtic connection are currently being investigated by the authorities. Celtic Boys Club coach Jim Torbertt was physically thrown out by Jock Stein but he didn't inform the authorities,when Stein died Torbertt was allowed back into Parkhead. Celtic captain Billy MacNeil described the child abuse as "an open secret at Celtic Park"

Yes but that still doesn't make the fan a peado. Don't get me wrong hate Celtic and Rangers both scummy clubs.
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
phildavies

Postby Jock » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:34 pm

phildavies wrote:
Jock wrote:
nathansfmachine wrote:
Jock wrote:

How is he a paedo?

Yes but that still doesn't make the fan a peado. Don't get me wrong hate Celtic and Rangers both scummy clubs.

Your quite right it doesn't, I said Paedo fan.
Jock

Postby Jimmy Scoular » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:06 pm

Jock perhaps the moron is a mass murderer ? Perhaps he contributed to 9/11 all I know is the cretin is brain dead and should be banned for life.References to the idiots personal sexual orientation is not becoming a man of your intelligence.I am sure the bonehead would not even know what a paedophile was let alone spell it ! Your virulent hatred of Celtic is widely known on this forum and shared by some.Having known many a Gers fan over the years most are decent and banter about the hopeless/hapless medieval bigotry which manifests itself between the two clubs. As a Tim and a CCFC follower I cannot allow myself to pander to such hatreds, life is way too short.
Jimmy Scoular

Postby Jock » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:39 pm

Jimmy Scoular wrote:Jock perhaps the moron is a mass murderer ? Perhaps he contributed to 9/11 all I know is the cretin is brain dead and should be banned for life.References to the idiots personal sexual orientation is not becoming a man of your intelligence.I am sure the bonehead would not even know what a paedophile was let alone spell it ! Your virulent hatred of Celtic is widely known on this forum and shared by some.Having known many a Gers fan over the years most are decent and banter about the hopeless/hapless medieval bigotry which manifests itself between the two clubs. As a Tim and a CCFC follower I cannot allow myself to pander to such hatreds, life is way too short.

Jimmy I didn't call him a paedo I said he was a paedo/Celtic fan. Your right he is a cretin and I did chuckle when I heard an old guy gave him a slap. Re the hate, if every Tim was as decent as yourself I wouldn't be bitter but the reactive hate I feel is hard to shake, too many Celtic Fans want Rangers dead, they hate Rangers more than they love their own club. I used to love the banter but sad to say it's a rarity these days.
Jock

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:14 am

He was in Court yesterday and while on bail he is now banned from football.

Scottish Courts are tough, they will send him to prison.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Jock » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:26 am

Forever Blue wrote:He was in Court yesterday and while on bail he is now banned from football.

Celtic will ban him for life.
Jock

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:34 am

Jock wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:He was in Court yesterday and while on bail he is now banned from football.

Celtic will ban him for life.

They will.

Forever Blue
Admin

Return to General Chat