WHICH NEW APPLE PRODUCTS WILL YOU BE BUYING?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHICH IPHONES ARE YOU GOING TO GET?

IWATCH SERIES 3
No votes
APPLE TV 4K
No votes
IPHONE 8
No votes
IPHONE 8 PLUS
7%
IPHONE X
11%
None
37%
I am a Samsung or Android fan
44%

Total votes : 27

Postby Sam ReaN » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:15 pm

Apple (the top selling Smartphone brand in the world) have released their latest iPhone models, along with Apple TV 4K and another addition to the iWatch (Series 3)

The 1000 pound/dollar question is will you be buying any of their expensive products?
Attachments
phones-718x800.jpg
phones-718x800.jpg (73.19 KiB) Viewed 1951 times
Also On The Sam ReaN YouTube Channel
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
The ReaN Show Series 1-6
CardiffFanTV / On Facebook & YouTube
Vlogging Adventures
Video Games
SUBSCRIBE IN 2024
Sam ReaN

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: WHICH APPLE's NEW PRODUCTS WILL YOU BE BUYING?

Postby worcester_ccfc » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:27 pm

Still got my 6s+ which has about six months to run.

Will have to see what the prices are like then - but in no rush to upgrade.

Had iOS11 for a few weeks now, and I like it. Mainly minor changes but an improvement. I do like the new control centre.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby avondaleblue » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:33 pm

Just a bag of smart price apples from ASDA for me thank you very much :laughing6:
avondaleblue

Postby Sven » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:53 pm

Well timed as usual from Apple inc. with Christmas approaching and posses of expectant kids (some not so young) demanding the latest 'must have' products! :(

Not for me but each to their own! :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby norms76 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:35 pm

Sven wrote:Well timed as usual from Apple inc. with Christmas approaching and posses of expectant kids (some not so young) demanding the latest 'must have' products! :(

Sven, Apple always release their new products in early September, it's been their thing over the last ten years. Maybe it's no coincidence that they do this. ;)

Me though, I do like the IPhone and have had one ever since their first along with iPads etc. I'll be getting the new iPhone X one hundred percent.
norms76

Postby Sven » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:56 pm

norms76 wrote:
Sven wrote:Well timed as usual from Apple inc. with Christmas approaching and posses of expectant kids (some not so young) demanding the latest 'must have' products!

Sven, Apple always release their new products in early September, it's been their thing over the last ten years. Maybe it's no coincidence that they do this. ;)

Me though, I do like the IPhone and have had one ever since their first along with iPads etc. I'll be getting the new iPhone X one hundred percent.

Norms, you are right (about September) and I was once told by an Apple employee (a manager) that it was for those reasons. Can't fault them business-wise and many of the major companies (toy manufacturers in particular) do the same :thumbright:

I know a lot of people (my brother's early teen kids included) who will 100% be getting one for Xmas and they will use them too the max, too! From my own position, I've had iPhones (the last was a 5S) but I don't use a phone in such a way that warrants spending those amounts of money, so I tend to buy previous models (my current one being a Samsung S6) and they do everything I need. I hope you enjoy yours :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby norms76 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:11 pm

Sven wrote:
norms76 wrote:
Sven wrote:Well timed as usual from Apple inc. with Christmas approaching and posses of expectant kids (some not so young) demanding the latest 'must have' products!

Norms, you are right (about September) and I was once told by an Apple employee (a manager) that it was for those reasons. Can't fault them business-wise and many of the major companies (toy manufacturers in particular) do the same :thumbright:

I know a lot of people (my brother's early teen kids included) who will 100% be getting one for Xmas and they will use them too the max, too! From my own position, I've had iPhones (the last was a 5S) but I don't use a phone in such a way that warrants spending those amounts of money, so I tend to buy previous models (my current one being a Samsung S6) and they do everything I need. I hope you enjoy yours :ayatollah:

I'm looking forward to getting this one Chris, it looks the business. I can see your point as well, no point paying if you're not going to use the features, I know I will though. :thumbright:
norms76

Postby Sven » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:59 pm

norms76 wrote:
Sven wrote:
norms76 wrote:

I'm looking forward to getting this one Chris, it looks the business. I can see your point as well, no point paying if you're not going to use the features, I know I will though. :thumbright:

Enjoy, Norms! :thumbright: :ayatollah:
Sven

Postby GrangeEndStar » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:44 pm

I have successfully integrated both operating systems from both Blackberry and Apple and installed it on my sons Raspberry Pi. This is a revolutionary new operating system but I just can't think of a catchy enough name for it.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Re: WHICH NEW APPLE PRODUCTS WILL YOU BE BUYING?

Postby brickyblue » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:44 am

People seem to be phone addicts these days .
£1000 for a phone isnt it or a big monthly contract.
A definate NO chance on earth for me chuv your rotten apple up your arse. :D
brickyblue

Postby Bluebina » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:25 am

It's a status symbol for the majority of people, just like £50K cars, they don't do a lot more than cheaper models.

Some poor buggers will go into debt to buy these for their kids, but I suppose that's capitalism for you !!!

I usually buy the outgoing model that no one want's at a heavily reduced amount, the iphone 7's should drop like a stone now.
Bluebina

Postby Wolfpac » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:33 am

I have an iphone 6s that runs out next Oct, I will then be looking at a cheap sim only deal as the phone is great.
Wolfpac

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Always used to have the new iPhones, thought they were amazing then someone showed me Samsung and ive never looked back.
2blue2handle

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:31 pm

How much did apple pay for this thread then?
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby norms76 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:38 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:How much did apple pay for this thread then?

10 dollars.
norms76

Postby Sven » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:05 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:How much did apple pay for this thread then?

You may be on to something there, fella! Thanks in advance! ;) :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:
Sven

Postby rumpo kid » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:10 pm

Not sure - does that Yoko Ono still sing for them lot these days????
rumpo kid

Return to General Chat