GOLD MEMBERSHIP QUESTION

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GOLD MEMBERSHIP QUESTION

Postby City in Cwmbran » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:04 pm

For the first time in donkeys years, I did not renew my Season Ticket but instead bought a Gold Membership.

Up til now, I have bought tickets and had them posted or collected on match day.

I have now received a shiny new card. Does that mean that tickets purchased online will be loaded to the GM card or do I still have to collect paper tickets at the booth on match day?

Ta..... :old:
City in Cwmbran

GOLD MEMBERSHIP QUESTION

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: GOLD MEMBERSHIP QUESTION

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:11 am

You still have to purchase the ticket online or at ticket office and they will be delivered or you collect in paper form. :ayatollah:
1980s Bluebird

Postby City in Cwmbran » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:15 am

1980s Bluebird wrote:You still have to purchase the ticket online or at ticket office and they will be delivered or you collect in paper form. :ayatollah:

That's nuts, innit.

Why can't they load the card in the same way they load cup match tickets onto your ST card? So the card is of no use whatsoever.....
City in Cwmbran

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:23 pm

City in Cwmbran wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:You still have to purchase the ticket online or at ticket office and they will be delivered or you collect in paper form. :ayatollah:

That's nuts, innit.

Why can't they load the card in the same way they load cup match tickets onto your ST card? So the card is of no use whatsoever.....

Its just a card to give you priority over joe public when it comes to high profile games particular away ! Cannot load it like ST because you do not have 1st pick on tickets its that simple :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby dogfound » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:01 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
City in Cwmbran wrote:

That's nuts, innit.

Its just a card to give you priority over joe public when it comes to high profile games particular away ! Cannot load it like ST because you do not have 1st pick on tickets its that simple :thumbup:

i dont see any reason why they can not Allan..ST holders already have had their pick..members should then be the next priority..
its how most if not all premier league clubs do it. and in my view its also how the flexi ticket should be..if clubs getting full house of 50 or 60k can manage so should our club.
dogfound

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:11 pm

dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
City in Cwmbran wrote:

That's nuts, innit.

i dont see any reason why they can not Allan..ST holders already have had their pick..members should then be the next priority..
its how most if not all premier league clubs do it. and in my view its also how the flexi ticket should be..if clubs getting full house of 50 or 60k can manage so should our club.

Even if pre loaded still have to contact ticket office to activate card for a particular game surely?
pembroke allan

Postby City in Cwmbran » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:42 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
City in Cwmbran wrote:

That's nuts, innit.

Even if pre loaded still have to contact ticket office to activate card for a particular game surely?

Alan, on the e-ticket site, I can only buy tickets in accordance with privilage.....but that is for away games which, of course, aren't loaded on cards.

But home games, once purchased online, it should be loaded on my GM card in the same way ST holders get cup games for which they purchase tickets seperately, are.
City in Cwmbran

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:54 pm

City in Cwmbran wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
City in Cwmbran wrote:

That's nuts, innit.

Alan, on the e-ticket site, I can only buy tickets in accordance with privilage.....but that is for away games which, of course, aren't loaded on cards.

But home games, once purchased online, it should be loaded on my GM card in the same way ST holders get cup games for which they purchase tickets seperately, are.

Yes see your point but just loading your card for a home game is fine but how do you know where to sit without ticket? Unless of course they send paper one to you Then no point in loading card is there? After all reason for gm is to give you priority over joe public which you will have loaded or not. Only ST holders have allocated seats so easy to do :old:
pembroke allan

Postby dogfound » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:44 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
City in Cwmbran wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
City in Cwmbran wrote:

That's nuts, innit.

Yes see your point but just loading your card for a home game is fine but how do you know where to sit without ticket? Unless of course they send paper one to you Then no point in loading card is there? After all reason for gm is to give you priority over joe public which you will have loaded or not. Only ST holders have allocated seats so easy to do :old:

your told where your sitting or pick from available...and get text or email...if Spurs can do it at Wembley..not even their ground..we should be able to do it here.
dogfound

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:54 pm

dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
City in Cwmbran wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
City in Cwmbran wrote:

That's nuts, innit.

your told where your sitting or pick from available...and get text or email...if Spurs can do it at Wembley..not even their ground..we should be able to do it here.

Agree but this is ccfc we are talking about! :laughing6: maybe someone should ask club why it isn't done this way? :occasion5:
pembroke allan

Postby dogfound » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:01 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
City in Cwmbran wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
City in Cwmbran wrote:

That's nuts, innit.

Agree but this is ccfc we are talking about! :laughing6: maybe someone should ask club why it isn't done this way? :occasion5:

i did when enquiring about a flexi ticket for my son....its would be to hard for them to figure out how many tickets had been sold..was the answer..i left it at that..
dogfound

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:40 pm

dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
City in Cwmbran wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
City in Cwmbran wrote:

That's nuts, innit.

i did when enquiring about a flexi ticket for my son....its would be to hard for them to figure out how many tickets had been sold..was the answer..i left it at that..

Well maths was never city's strong point when it comes to attendances! :laughing6: can only guess they don't have a sophisticated enough system to separate loaded Gm cards from ordinary ones! :o
pembroke allan

Return to General Chat