" ATMOSPHERE WAS MASSIVE "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:09 am

See it can help and Millwall know how to make an atmosphere at The New Den, they can be the 12th man
Attachments
IMG_2854.JPG
IMG_2854.JPG (112 KiB) Viewed 7461 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " ATMOSPHERE WAS MASSIVE "

Postby Sven » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:19 am

Well, my initial thought was "If only we could generate at the CCS!" but then I thought "Hmmm, this is Leeds and there are few teams and their supporters more likely to generate a response from our fans!" ;)

A big test for City next Tuesday for team and fans alike, so us attending fans need to make the place a cauldron of noise from the start and not for the last 10 minutes! :thumbright: :ayatollah: :clap: :clap:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:28 am

Thought Saturday atmosphere was subdued mainly because Wed fans were generally quiet except goal and occasional burst so city's fans had little to respond to even on pitch! Tues game likely to be much different. :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:31 am

pembroke allan wrote:Thought Saturday atmosphere was subdued mainly because Wed fans were generally quiet except goal and occasional burst so city's fans had little to respond to even on pitch! Tues game likely to be much different. :thumbup:

It wasn't from where I was sitting!
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:34 am

I thought the Wednesday fans made quite a bit of noise and probably far noisier than Villa. The Canton got not noisy when we scored and mainly down to some of the Refs decision but overall I thought it was a quite CCS.
1980s Bluebird

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:38 am

1980s Bluebird wrote:I thought the Wednesday fans made quite a bit of noise and probably far noisier than Villa. The Canton got not noisy when we scored and mainly down to some of the Refs decision but overall I thought it was a quite CCS.

They did mate.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:51 am

Pretty vocal in the Gatekeeper also but in good spirits both youngsters and a few older guys.
1980s Bluebird

Postby Blueboys1927 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:21 am

Wednesday fans created a brilliant atmosphere at their end of the ground. Variety of songs that our fans could only dream of. Again poor from us with yet again the same old two or three songs and no imagination :bluebird:
Blueboys1927

Postby Sven » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:23 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Thought Saturday atmosphere was subdued mainly because Wed fans were generally quiet except goal and occasional burst so city's fans had little to respond to even on pitch! Tues game likely to be much different. :thumbup:

Didn't you say you were near Wez, Paul? ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbright:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:38 am

Sven wrote:

Ahh well it must be prawn sandwich brigade up on level 4 made it sound quiet! :laughing6: but normally i say atmosphere is good from there but hey oh going deaf. :occasion5:
pembroke allan

Postby nubbsy » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:00 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:I thought the Wednesday fans made quite a bit of noise and probably far noisier than Villa. The Canton got not noisy when we scored and mainly down to some of the Refs decision but overall I thought it was a quite CCS.

They did mate.

Can never hear anything over in the canton. Barely heard villa but people Sat in ninian said they were loud...
nubbsy

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:39 pm

Blueboys1927 wrote:Wednesday fans created a brilliant atmosphere at their end of the ground. Variety of songs that our fans could only dream of. Again poor from us with yet again the same old two or three songs and no imagination :bluebird:

Simon, to be fair they were very loud.
I was following the match for 90 mins and they created a good atmopshere.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:51 pm

Sven wrote:

Bloody 'all mate .... unfortunately!!
:o
:lol:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby nubbsy » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:06 pm

Sven wrote:

Did he bring any clarkes pies from his chippy?
nubbsy

Postby Valebluebird » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:09 pm

I was in the canton it was very quiet apart from a few barmy army chants think everyone was waiting to be entertained by some attacking football didn't happen though Tue night against leeds evening kick-off hoping for a much better atmosphere we have to drown out that bloody awful marching on together bollocks :bluescarf: :bluebird:
Valebluebird

Postby boyo1927 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:24 pm

What ever you say our singing section is too far from away fans. I sit in the corner between ninian and canton. You could hardly hear Wednesday and I know from experience if a season ticket in the family stand you cannot hear the canton.

Football banter between home and away fans was a massive factor in me getting into the city.

I know this subject has been done to death but a little change would.make a great experience and massively improve atmosphere for home and away fans
boyo1927

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:50 pm

boyo1927 wrote:What ever you say our singing section is too far from away fans. I sit in the corner between ninian and canton. You could hardly hear Wednesday and I know from experience if a season ticket in the family stand you cannot hear the canton.

Football banter between home and away fans was a massive factor in me getting into the city.

I know this subject has been done to death but a little change would.make a great experience and massively improve atmosphere for home and away fans

I agree with you :thumbright: :bluebird:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:09 am

nubbsy wrote:
Sven wrote:

Did he bring any clarkes pies from his chippy?

I think he ate all the pies.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:10 am

boyo1927 wrote:What ever you say our singing section is too far from away fans. I sit in the corner between ninian and canton. You could hardly hear Wednesday and I know from experience if a season ticket in the family stand you cannot hear the canton.

You're spot on there.
Most agree but it'll never happen.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby dogfound » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:31 am

a much bigger problem is the acustics at the CCS.
over the years a lot of the clubs renowned for good atmosphere have done so without feeling the need to poke their tongues out at blokes 10 yards away, with the away fans down the opposite end.
but reality is we are neither going to get a new roof..or the ends changed.
dogfound

Return to General Chat