Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thank goodness that’s over!

Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:45 pm

Now we can get back to the important football - International football stinks. :bluescarf:

Re: Thank goodness that’s over!

Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:47 pm

Devasting and i am sure you were not thinking that last summer?

Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:23 pm

boyo1927 wrote:Devasting and i am sure you were not thinking that last summer?

I admit I enjoyed last summer. But I’ve disliked international football for many years. I haven’t jumped on the bandwagon of suddenly attending games and I didn’t make last minute trips to France. I just enjoy watching the Bluebirds more. :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:07 pm

Thats fair enough and yes city come first but evee since being devasted 12 yrar old when we lost to romania i have wanted wales to make a world cup. However not as painful as really last summer in france for the 11 days we were i will never forget

Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:15 pm

Qualifying for Russia never appealed to me.

I would have loved us to get there and I am gutted we did not but for actually going there I most likely would have gave it a miss. Only good thing tonight is the temptation has been taken away.

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:58 am

I agree I am glad its all over as well. Always watched wales since the late 70's but never got a season ticket for this campaign, a bit miffed I had to be a member of team Wales just to buy a ticket like previous years.

City has always been more important to me

Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:49 pm

Yep, too many teams in the Euros and WC.

Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:14 pm

yes, totally agree, the actual tournaments I love, the qualifying is so boring and it cuts into the regular season

Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:04 pm

bluebird58 wrote:Now we can get back to the important Rugby - International football stinks. :bluescarf:

Fixed that for you right there..

Regards.
M M.