" Will Cardiff City Gain from this "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:25 am

With Wales not going to Russia and No play offs which would of been very exsoensive, will Cardiff now get improved away support they deserve?

Will more football fans in South Wales buy season tickets for City.

I am asking this as the last two years many on here have said we lost a lot of our support to Wales games and the expense of them Away trips.

But I do though remember that every time England or Scotland have had good tournaments over the years, with their countries their clubs incressed their home supports due to the good feeling factor, it never happened in Wales though.

Football fans / people in general love to be part of success and Cardiff City are at this moment being more than succesful :bluebird: :bluescarf:

So maybe now Wales are not going will City gain from it?
Attachments
IMG_3082.JPG
IMG_3082.JPG (141.8 KiB) Viewed 3416 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " Will Cardiff City Gain from this "

Postby CardiffCityBlue » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:53 am

The amount of Cardiff fans away at Georgia was unbelievable

Probably more city fans out there than go to away games with city

It is great to see such a presence from the Capital city , also good following by north wales
CardiffCityBlue

Postby Cantonblu » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:15 am

We're totally the other way around,keep all the finances for the following of the bluebirds,city all the way,and this is'nt just because we now have a cracking team followed them since the 60's and seen some right howlers but still blue through and through.Cardiff born,Cardiff bred and when I dies i'll be Cardiff dead.
Cantonblu

Postby Philippine blue » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:06 am

That is a good point, I think a lot of people were missing games in the lead up to the euros. Lets hope now with nothing to save for the gates home and away will increase for Cardiff.
Philippine blue

Postby eddiep » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:57 am

Spoke to 3 after the game
Who are coming back

Euros and chance if a world cup - both once in a lifetime things
Costs a lot and something had to give.

They still came to city games - well, one home game this
Season.
Buying half season tickets now.
you reap what you sow
eddiep

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:18 pm

Replies from FB

Gary Pinkard Doubt it. Just go to the local pubs to see how many support premier league teams. Sickening tbh, their local team is on top of the championship and they follow somewhere up country they couldn't find on a map

Clive Mallard Quite a few of those who follow Wales will not return to Cardiff till Tan has gone. That along with Newports home games clashing means both clubs suffer with attendance figures.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby boyo1927 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Replies from FB

Gary Pinkard Doubt it. Just go to the local pubs to see how many support premier league teams. Sickening tbh, their local team is on top of the championship and they follow somewhere up country they couldn't find on a map

Clive Mallard Quite a few of those who follow Wales will not return to Cardiff till Tan has gone. That along with Newports home games clashing means both clubs suffer with attendance figures.

The amount of support for other preniership clubs over cardiff in south Wales is phenomenal. I know the 40 years of pants football didnt help but we have a huge trend in every day families supporting premiership clubs eith no real connection to them! Sad really but there lossa with a local club doung so well on their door step
boyo1927

Postby Sven » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:58 pm

boyo1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Replies from FB

The amount of support for other preniership clubs over cardiff in south Wales is phenomenal. I know the 40 years of pants football didnt help but we have a huge trend in every day families supporting premiership clubs eith no real connection to them! Sad really but there lossa with a local club doung so well on their door step

On the whole they're not supporters (contributors); they're mere fans (likers) ;)

Most (certainly not all) have never spent a penny travelling to watch their supposed team other than maybe a Sky TV subscription, so cannot claim to 'support' that club! :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Return to General Chat