What does baffle me

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What does baffle me

Postby cardiff 74 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:55 pm

Iceland which is a smaller country than Wales have qualified for the World Cup they where in a harder group than ours iceland used to be like San marino they where always get well beaten when I was a young kid but know they really can live with the big boys so what is down to better players better coaching better facilities are there leagues better than our league of Wales have they got more players around Europe than ours are they better than what we got baffles me
cardiff 74

What does baffle me

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: What does baffle me

Postby WelshPatriot » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:38 pm

How do you figure they had a much easier group? Only one team in the group is ranked higher than them, annoy one of the other teams have hasn't real success.
WelshPatriot

Postby cardiff 74 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:19 pm

Croatia got to two semi finals not long after they had independence and turkey have done really well over the past few years
cardiff 74

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:23 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:Croatia got to two semi finals not long after they had independence and turkey have done really well over the past few years

its not the teams as very similar quality and the ethos of teams also same (togetherness hard working) only thing left is the difference in manager? :o
pembroke allan

Return to General Chat