GOOD LUCK ENGLAND & IRELAND FANS HEADING TO RUSSIA

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Sam ReaN » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:26 am

The English fans have not been quiet in recent years in major Tournaments, such as the European Championship in 2016 where we saw 2 huge fans confront each other the England fans and indeed the Russia fans who made headlines for all the wrong reasons in the Tournament last year, so with Wales nor Scotland involved could be a blessing in disguise as neither fan bases would want the hassle of either going to Russia.

England fans and Russia fans fight during Euro 2016 and I hope everyone is safe throughout the World Cup in Russia but I doubt that very much.

I am Welsh and a Wales fan of course and we saw throughout the Euro 16 Campaign the Welsh and English team up together in the fight against Russia thugs and hooligans.

Good Luck England and Ireland fans heading to the World Cup in Russia.
Attachments
352AD01400000578-3637040-image-m-43_1465683331795.jpg
352AD01400000578-3637040-image-m-43_1465683331795.jpg (187.92 KiB) Viewed 2557 times
Also On The Sam ReaN YouTube Channel
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
The ReaN Show Series 1-6
CardiffFanTV / On Facebook & YouTube
Vlogging Adventures
Video Games
SUBSCRIBE IN 2024
Sam ReaN

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: GOOD LUCK ENGLAND & IRELAND FANS HEADING TO RUSSIA

Postby blue for you » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:46 am

Detest england and wish nothing but misery on them. The abuse they have given Welsh fans since crashing out of the WCQ has gone way past banter and is literally abuse. I’m all for banter and taking the mick out of opposing teams (as most city fans are) but the abuse has been vile.
Before Russia turned up in Marseille the english were attacking innocent fans for almost 2 nights without opposition or restraint.
ABE FOR ME
Just because I'm paranoid it doesn't mean they're not talking about me
blue for you

Postby bluebird12345 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:05 am

blue for you wrote:Detest england and wish nothing but misery on them. The abuse they have given Welsh fans since crashing out of the WCQ has gone way past banter and is literally abuse. I’m all for banter and taking the mick out of opposing teams (as most city fans are) but the abuse has been vile.
Before Russia turned up in Marseille the english were attacking innocent fans for almost 2 nights without opposition or restraint.
ABE FOR ME

What like when we took the piss out of them when they got knocked out by Iceland in the euros?
We gave it out, so we have no option but it take it.
Don't be such a bad loser .
bluebird12345

Postby KJblue » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:54 am

Tbh I've not experienced any stick and I live in England, must be an Internet thing, it's banter after all, I'll be rooting for Ireland and any one who plays England!
KJblue

Postby SwampCCFC » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:58 am

england in modern times are just a bunch of bottlers - the last decent tournament they had was in 2004. maybe this will be their year :lol:

there will always be banter between fans of the home nations - there's no need to get precious if there is a bit of mickey taking. we had a laugh after their pathetic euro 2016 showing, they are now having a chuckle at us...... :occasion5:

that said, i hope all home nations give a decent showing in 2018.
SwampCCFC

Postby mugsy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:36 am

Ireland haven't qualified yet.
mugsy

Postby KJblue » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:23 pm

Sir Tom is bang on the money when asked his views on Wales not qualifying for the world cup, he said " It's not unusual "
KJblue

Postby GrangeEndStar » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:27 pm

TalkShite really don't like us much, do they? Adrian Durham's feelings were so hurt after Iceland that he's gone to all the effort to make a song about us losing to Ireland. Bless his little potato-head.

https://twitter.com/talkSPORT/status/91 ... 53024?s=09
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby Dobbin » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:01 pm

blue for you wrote:Detest england and wish nothing but misery on them. The abuse they have given Welsh fans since crashing out of the WCQ has gone way past banter and is literally abuse. I’m all for banter and taking the mick out of opposing teams (as most city fans are) but the abuse has been vile.
ABE FOR ME

Complete tosh
Dobbin

Postby AV3 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:09 pm

ABE FOR ME

I'm not a massive England fan and other than a friendly played at Villa Park when the new Wembley was being constructed, I've never been to an England game. However, I can't let the above nonsense go without comment.

Firstly, as far as I'm aware, nobody is bothered either way whether Wales are in or out of the competition. I would imagine that many would prefer you to have got 2nd spot than Ireland. Where is all this "abuse"????? You seem to be the only one who has seen or heard it.

Secondly, where is the evidence that England attacked "innocents" in Marseille? Or are you just adding value to make your story worth reading. It is a very cheap and easy shot to claim that people "attacked innocents" or "attacked a disabled man" or "attacked an old man outside a pub". It does the person who is making the claim no favours whatsoever.

You just come across as a very bitter and twisted man to me.
Young Nibs said:
Sven I’m not sure if you're stupid or just pretending to be mate!
AV3

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:12 pm

I would hate for any England fan to be hurt by those sick Russian fans.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby KJblue » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:18 pm

Has there been an Euros where violent clashes has'nt occurred? The police, in the most part, do well to contain the offenders but I, from what I've read, cannt be at all certain that I've complete confidence in their ability to control/ organise an event as unruly as the euros can be.the state often make protests against the government illegal and take a heavy handed approach to dissenter activity

This is after all a state run institution that seldom apologises for its actions or culpability.
The statements that were released after the trouble involving Russian fans were quite nonchalant and they received the fans welcome back, basically Imo.anyone going should be aware that this is a country governed by an government that doesn't answer comprehensively to any other organised body,
KJblue

Postby KJblue » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:47 pm

Basically don't start anything or you'll get done because these guys don't mess around.
KJblue

Postby stephendavid » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:37 pm

Pity anyone being daft enough to start anything in Russia the police simply do not mess around over there at all as witnessed first hand myself with wales over there a few years back!!also them groups of Russian thugs are a seriously dangerous lot so unless certain fans fancy a few months/years in a Russian jail or Moscow general id keep my wits about you over there especially the English lot
stephendavid

Postby murphy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:59 pm

Liverpool and united fans were recently warned to behave or they could spend a couple of months in a prison where they won't like the conditions.

Thankfully both games passed off without incident.
murphy

Return to General Chat