Re: Kadeem Harris out even longer?

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:24 am

He's not going to play anyway IMO
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby 2blue2handle » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:05 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:He's not going to play anyway IMO

Would probably be a option from the bench though, id rather him than Feeney on the bench.
2blue2handle

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:25 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Would probably be a option from the bench though, id rather him than Feeney on the bench.

Not so sure myself mate, He has a lot to prove for me.

He was decent last season but no world beater and before that ( wasn't given the chance to be fair ) he done absolutely nothing.

I hope i'm wrong and he scores 10+ the second half of the season :ayatollah:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby 2blue2handle » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:45 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Not so sure myself mate, He has a lot to prove for me.

He was decent last season but no world beater and before that ( wasn't given the chance to be fair ) he done absolutely nothing.

I hope i'm wrong and he scores 10+ the second half of the season :ayatollah:

Yeah still plenty to prove to me as well but id rather have someone on the bench who at least we own and still plenty of time to improve on (6 years younger than Feeney).
2blue2handle

Postby Dahboy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:12 pm

cardiff city stadium wrote:More ankle trouble, it appears?

Get rid.
Dahboy

Postby moonboots » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:24 pm

People being too harsh on the lad imho. From the time that he broke into the first team last season I thought he was mostly very good and sometimes excellent. His turn of pace over a short distance is exceptional enabling him to beat defenders with ease. And he was becoming far better with his end product too, which was not the best in his earlier days with us, albeit he was hardly given a chance with us in the first few years. Mendez Laing and Hoilett will pick up injuries, suspensions and lose form along the way so I for one am extremely disappointed that Kadeem isn't available at the moment. On top form he is one of our most exciting players to watch. :bluescarf:
moonboots

Postby bluemun » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:33 pm

Kads really improved last season. I'd rather have Kennedy to Feeney from what I've seen of him.
bluemun

Postby Dahboy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:49 pm

moonboots wrote:People being too harsh on the lad imho. From the time that he broke into the first team last season I thought he was mostly very good and sometimes excellent. His turn of pace over a short distance is exceptional enabling him to beat defenders with ease. And he was becoming far better with his end product too, which was not the best in his earlier days with us, albeit he was hardly given a chance with us in the first few years. Mendez Laing and Hoilett will pick up injuries, suspensions and lose form along the way so I for one am extremely disappointed that Kadeem isn't available at the moment. On top form he is one of our most exciting players to watch. :bluescarf:

I've seen enough of him to make judgement and that judgement is he is just another wannabe punching ubove his weight.
Dahboy

Postby Ibby » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:41 pm

:o
Ibby

Postby RYANBLUE » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:58 pm

All the doubters.... christ he is one of only a few city players that make me excited when he attacks. There is no replacement for pace and its that changes games in dross performances such as tonight
RYANBLUE

Postby moonboots » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:29 pm

Dahboy wrote:
moonboots wrote:People being too harsh on the lad imho. From the time that he broke into the first team last season I thought he was mostly very good and sometimes excellent. His turn of pace over a short distance is exceptional enabling him to beat defenders with ease. And he was becoming far better with his end product too, which was not the best in his earlier days with us, albeit he was hardly given a chance with us in the first few years. Mendez Laing and Hoilett will pick up injuries, suspensions and lose form along the way so I for one am extremely disappointed that Kadeem isn't available at the moment. On top form he is one of our most exciting players to watch. :bluescarf:

I've seen enough of him to make judgement and that judgement is he is just another wannabe punching ubove his weight.

Punching above his weight is a good thing :thumbup:
moonboots

Postby nubbsy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:38 pm

Right now he'd be a great attacking option off the bench
nubbsy

Return to General Chat