Giggs

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Giggs

Postby keano » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:32 pm

This guy as got all attributes to replace Coleman,plus I think he would bring in a knowledgeable assistant,which we lack at the moment so my money is on giggs the fa love him to he prob bring the youngsters on leaps and bounds
keano

Giggs

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Giggs

Postby Steve Zodiak » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:55 pm

keano wrote:This guy as got all attributes to replace Coleman,plus I think he would bring in a knowledgeable assistant,which we lack at the moment so my money is on giggs the fa love him to he prob bring the youngsters on leaps and bounds

What attributes would that be? What sort of track record in management does he bring? A couple of games as a caretaker manager is virtually all he has done. A great player does not make a great manager. I think people like Bobby Moore have proven that already. We know nothing really about his coaching skills, and nothing about his man management skills. Everyone seemed to want Bellamy as our manager not so long ago, but I doubt if he would be in such demand today.
Steve Zodiak

Postby llan bluebird » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:00 pm

Why, just why
llan bluebird

Postby bluebird04 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:18 pm

I am confused pal, I am unsure if your doing joke threads or not.

sack coleman was your first one, and I disagree I don't like the man personally, but lets be honest who could we replace him with, and why would he want to leave the man is one of the worst club managers out there

secondly giggs....giggs ? the man is desperate to get a job at any level, he has no experience, not really. and he was never bothered about wales during his playing days, now he has the chance ot manage bale, Rambo, allen he wants wales
bluebird04

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:27 pm

God I hope not, the guy is a little weasel who I don't see how anyone can respect him as a man and I don't want him as our manager. The guy couldn't be arsed to turn up to half our games when he was playing so how could he expect others to show up. No experience, no one likes him and he spends most of his time commentating on England games. Seriously I would rather Bellamy at least he always had passion for Wales, but I reckon we should stay with Coleman as he has earned the right to have another campaign after Euro 2016 and tbh I don't think there is anyone realistically out there who we could get that is better. Pulis (wont leave WBA) Mark Hughes (been there done that) Bellamy (too Early) Giggs (Wa****) Rob Page (Only just started with the under 21's) possibly Osian Roberts but is he any better or experienced than Coleman? I don't think so tbh.
Bluebird Warrior

Postby llan bluebird » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:38 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:God I hope not, the guy is a little weasel who I don't see how anyone can respect him as a man and I don't want him as our manager. The guy couldn't be arsed to turn up to half our games when he was playing so how could he expect others to show up. No experience, no one likes him and he spends most of his time commentating on England games. Seriously I would rather Bellamy at least he always had passion for Wales, but I reckon we should stay with Coleman as he has earned the right to have another campaign after Euro 2016 and tbh I don't think there is anyone realistically out there who we could get that is better. Pulis (wont leave WBA) Mark Hughes (been there done that) Bellamy (too Early) Giggs (Wa****) Rob Page (Only just started with the under 21's) possibly Osian Roberts but is he any better or experienced than Coleman? I don't think so tbh.

I reckon Tony Pullis is a rich man by now who despite his record is never going to get a top 6 club. What a way to pit yourselves against some of the best coaches and players than Wales manager.

He would be like Warnock i reckon......Not one for the purists but a pragmatist who solves problems
llan bluebird

Postby Pulisnewport » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:48 pm

Giggs won't be any good he doesn't play away hmmm
Pulisnewport

Postby cardiff 74 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:15 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:Giggs won't be any good he doesn't play away hmmm

As the above post said he rather work for itv covering english matches than come to cardiff to watch Wales says it all bit like Martyn margeston born and bred in Wales raised in port talbot but know the english goalkeeping he was with wales in the euros sorry I've gone of the subject a bit but that I couldnt belive
cardiff 74

Postby avondaleblue » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:16 pm

Would he turn up for friendlies? :laughing6:
avondaleblue

Postby nubbsy » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:29 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:Giggs won't be any good he doesn't play away hmmm

As the above post said he rather work for itv covering english matches than come to cardiff to watch Wales says it all bit like Martyn margeston born and bred in Wales raised in port talbot but know the english goalkeeping he was with wales in the euros sorry I've gone of the subject a bit but that I couldnt belive

One word for margeston - judas.
nubbsy

Postby Bluebina » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:30 pm

keano wrote:This guy as got all attributes to replace Coleman,plus I think he would bring in a knowledgeable assistant,which we lack at the moment so my money is on giggs the fa love him to he prob bring the youngsters on leaps and bounds

Joking aren't you ???

Done nothing in Management, he's been trying for a job for years without success, I predict failure in whatever job he gets.
Bluebina

Postby GrangeEndStar » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:14 pm

If he was a good prospective manager at an elite level and especially with his contacts he would have been sorted by now. Even the Wind Street White Sox knocked him back.

Giggsy Wiggsy Friggsy Sisty.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby Aberbeeg Blues » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:03 pm

Giggs? are u having a laugh?

The guy never cared about his country all through out his playing days so why would he change now?

Ive got more passion in my little toe than he has in his whole body.

I was in Nuremburg for his debut when we lost 4-1 he should have gone on to get at least 150+ caps for Wales. Instead he managed a poxy 64!! sums him up really.

His first friendly was under Toshacks SECOND regin ffs!!

Hope he never sets foot in Wales ever again!!!
Aberbeeg Blues

Postby Sven » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:02 pm

OP of the week! :clap:

I likes a good larff when I'm away! :ayatollah: :thumbright: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby barry boy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:18 am

I think your being very unfair on Giggs.

He did always send a letter of apology for not turning up !

It was always the same letter though..... Stuff him !
barry boy

Postby northernbluebird » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:03 pm

giggs would be a fall back option for me if we could not get an established manager like sparky or pulis.

he has two years experience as an assistant manager at united with van gaal. he would command respect straightaway as one of the legends of the game. he'd probably know a top assistant to take with him from united (someone like meulensteen).

remember sparky had no experience. we could do worse......
northernbluebird

Return to General Chat