" WALES V PANAMA THIS TUESDAY NIGHT "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby BrettyBluebird » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:22 pm

For any fans who were gutted they couldn't make many qualifiers last campaign here is your chance to get some tickets pay on the night. See the dragons and some of our future playing in action.

No excuses, £5 juniors and £20 adults!
Attachments
IMG_8250.JPG
IMG_8250.JPG (110.52 KiB) Viewed 4022 times
BrettyBluebird

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " PANAMA THIS TUESDAY NIGHT "

Postby dogfound » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:38 am

nice to see the game being pushed..

dont get this negative ..no excuses ..for every game though
football is an entertainment not some chore that you have to force yourself to do.
dogfound

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:15 pm

Chris Gunter:

"After a disappointment you just have to get on with it and as a footballer you have to get on with it and we will. On Paris, I really should have scored."
Attachments
DOgTRCFW0AA-UG8.jpg
DOgTRCFW0AA-UG8.jpg (80.64 KiB) Viewed 3286 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby davids » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:17 pm

Why didn't the future start last Friday? :?
davids

Postby 2blue2handle » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:57 pm

Priced this all wrong in my opinion, at a fiver a ticket they may have got a semi decent crowd but at £20 for a nothing game against a team I would think most don't care about just isn't going to get a big crowd.

People have spent a lot of money watching wales failed campaign, cheap tickets to see the next generation would have been a nice though.
2blue2handle

Postby dogfound » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:08 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Priced this all wrong in my opinion, at a fiver a ticket they may have got a semi decent crowd but at £20 for a nothing game against a team I would think most don't care about just isn't going to get a big crowd.

People have spent a lot of money watching wales failed campaign, cheap tickets to see the next generation would have been a nice though.

agree.
deflated after getting knocked out..then a month later a game no one wants..cheap as chips would have helped.
i think the crowd is going to be terrible.
dogfound

Postby boyo1927 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:27 pm

This gane should have gone to Swansea or Wrexham. For our north wales particularly as some form of recognotion of their support. 20 quid is too much too for Panama
boyo1927

Postby dogfound » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:50 pm

boyo1927 wrote:This gane should have gone to Swansea or Wrexham. For our north wales particularly as some form of recognotion of their support. 20 quid is too much too for Panama

that would have been a god shout i think.
dogfound

Postby RV Casual » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:54 pm

Not going as a personal protest.

Followed Wales home and away for years, had the tournament tickets for every campaign they have done until this one as I was skint after France so ended up with just Membership which technically should have made me ok for each game had the FAW not decided to sell them to members 4 each which meant I missed out for Ireland, on that basis they can stick this particular game up their arse. Reckon it will be a decent game though, fully expect us to turn them over.
RV Casual

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:48 pm

Chris Gunter will equal Gary Speed's tally of 85 caps in Wales' clash with Panama

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby RV Casual » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Chris Gunter will equal Gary Speed's tally of 85 caps in Wales' clash with Panama

Fantastic achievement, love his passion, always turns up, would love to see him back at Cardiff.
RV Casual

Postby dogfound » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:19 pm

RV Casual wrote:Not going as a personal protest.

Followed Wales home and away for years, had the tournament tickets for every campaign they have done until this one as I was skint after France so ended up with just Membership which technically should have made me ok for each game had the FAW not decided to sell them to members 4 each which meant I missed out for Ireland, on that basis they can stick this particular game up their arse. Reckon it will be a decent game though, fully expect us to turn them over.

id be pissed off too, and have been ,more than once with them over stuff like this in the past.
how difficult can it be to assure all members get a ticket before offering multiples.?
dogfound

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:23 pm

RV Casual wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Chris Gunter will equal Gary Speed's tally of 85 caps in Wales' clash with Panama

Fantastic achievement, love his passion, always turns up, would love to see him back at Cardiff.

We should of had Gunter back years ago, our loss.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby rhondda 1015 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:31 pm

5000 crowd I reckon, I don't know anyone who's going!
VALLEY LEAFLETS, TONYPANDY,RCT--A RELIABLE DISTRIBUTION SERVICE FOR YOUR LEAFLETS/BUSINESS CARDS/BROCHURES ETC...

SECOND TIME AROUND
RECORD SHOP
TONYPANDY
RCT
CF40 1QD
rhondda 1015

Postby dogfound » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:07 pm

rhondda 1015 wrote:5000 crowd I reckon, I don't know anyone who's going!

i think there will be around 15k...
dogfound

Postby RV Casual » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:30 pm

dogfound wrote:

id be pissed off too, and have been ,more than once with them over stuff like this in the past.
how difficult can it be to assure all members get a ticket before offering multiples.?

It was disappointing mate I wont lie, missed out on Austria as well but got a ticket last minute, it was a massive mistake of them to let members buy 4 tickets each knowing how high demand was, as is always the case when things are going well I honestly don't think they gave a f**k as long as they were selling out, very short sighted way to look at it, never even got a reply to my e-mail to them, last time I felt that bad was when we played England at Old Trafford and I couldn't get a ticket for love nor money yet had to watch lads who never watched Wales go and a lot of Rugby lads who got tickets through various channels.

I don't want to be to harsh mind cos I think they have come a long way as an organisation in recent years but still making silly mistakes like that. I agree with the comments above as well, 2,500-3,000 have just gone to France so a lot of them probably wont bother with this, your not going to get a massive amount coming down from the North or West and who can blame them really, I'll go for 12-15,000 tops, I would have played it down the Liberty or PYS (assuming the racecourse doesn't meet the criteria).

Good idea on the other thread about membership BTW, totally agree :thumbup:
RV Casual

Postby dogfound » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:57 pm

RV Casual wrote:
dogfound wrote:

It was disappointing mate I wont lie, missed out on Austria as well but got a ticket last minute, it was a massive mistake of them to let members buy 4 tickets each knowing how high demand was, as is always the case when things are going well I honestly don't think they gave a f**k as long as they were selling out, very short sighted way to look at it, never even got a reply to my e-mail to them, last time I felt that bad was when we played England at Old Trafford and I couldn't get a ticket for love nor money yet had to watch lads who never watched Wales go and a lot of Rugby lads who got tickets through various channels.

I don't want to be to harsh mind cos I think they have come a long way as an organisation in recent years but still making silly mistakes like that. I agree with the comments above as well, 2,500-3,000 have just gone to France so a lot of them probably wont bother with this, your not going to get a massive amount coming down from the North or West and who can blame them really, I'll go for 12-15,000 tops, I would have played it down the Liberty or PYS (assuming the racecourse doesn't meet the criteria).

Good idea on the other thread about membership BTW, totally agree :thumbup:

in some ways there is improvement but in others not..and i do know a couple of blokes who have given up over { like yourself } not being treated fairly...

as for our membership scheme..i dont see how it serves a purpose when there are forever people on here asking to use other peoples fan numbers..and doubt its a money spinner for the club either, all the people i know who travel are either ST holders or know an ST holder who doesnt mind the using their number..should either be binned or made so cheap that you might as well get one..
dogfound

Postby llangainbluebird » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:08 pm

I'm quite looking forward to it.
llangainbluebird

Postby rhondda 1015 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:37 am

dogfound wrote:
rhondda 1015 wrote:5000 crowd I reckon, I don't know anyone who's going!

i think there will be around 15k...

I hope you're right, and I'm proved wrong.
VALLEY LEAFLETS, TONYPANDY,RCT--A RELIABLE DISTRIBUTION SERVICE FOR YOUR LEAFLETS/BUSINESS CARDS/BROCHURES ETC...

SECOND TIME AROUND
RECORD SHOP
TONYPANDY
RCT
CF40 1QD
rhondda 1015

Return to General Chat