Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Neil Warnock

Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:12 pm

Neil Warnock must avoid picking a defensive midfield against Brentford but I wouldn't be surprised if he did just that

Re: Neil Warnock

Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:52 pm

U come and manage the side lets see if u do better. It be totally different with our players back from injury buddy

Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:35 pm

angelis1949 wrote:Neil Warnock must avoid picking a defensive midfield against Brentford but I wouldn't be surprised if he did just that

Brentford havent lost in 8..
after the 1st 5 games this season were already 13pts behind ourselves..its only 11 points now so over the last 11 games they are in slightly better form than us.
i think Warnock will be cautious

Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:30 pm

neilst wrote:U come and manage the side lets see if u do better. It be totally different with our players back from injury buddy

First of all I'm not your buddy nor am I ever likely to be second I do not wish to be a football manager just making a personal point of view that's all which I hope you agree I'm entitle to do

Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:32 pm

dogfound wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:Neil Warnock must avoid picking a defensive midfield against Brentford but I wouldn't be surprised if he did just that

after the 1st 5 games this season were already 13pts behind ourselves..its only 11 points now so over the last 11 games they are in slightly better form than us.

Have you forgotten we are playing at home we have dropped to many home points because of Warnocks caution

Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:06 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Have you forgotten we are playing at home we have dropped to many home points because of Warnocks caution

the first 3 lines of my post are facts.
the 4th is my opinion based on Warnocks team selections so far and those facts .
and 3rd really aint bad ..

Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:15 pm

I think its obvious at this point with the games coming up and the lack of chances we have created recently we should play a 4-2-3-1. with
Etheridge
Paterson
Morrison
Bamba
Bennett
Gunnarsson
Ralls/Damour
Mendez-Laing
Tomlin
Hoilett
Zohore.

I genuinely believe this is our best 11 and this team would beat most teams.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:33 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:I think its obvious at this point with the games coming up and the lack of chances we have created recently we should play a 4-2-3-1. with
Etheridge
Paterson
Morrison
Bamba
Bennett
Gunnarsson
Ralls/Damour
Mendez-Laing
Tomlin
Hoilett
Zohore.

I genuinely believe this is our best 11 and this team would beat most teams.

If all fit that's what I would go for..Ralls over Damour