Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Breaking:' Ryan Giggs Signs a two-year Contract '

Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:04 pm

RYAN GIGGS TAKES VIETNAM ROLE

Sky Sports News

Monday 13th November 2017

Ryan Giggs has signed a two-year contract to become director of football at a Vietnamese football academy.

The Manchester United legend will begin his new position at the Promotion Fund of Vietnamese Football Talents FC (PVF) on November 20.

Giggs has previously been linked with a number of coaching jobs since his spell as United's interim boss in 2014, and recently expressed interest in managing Leicester and Everton.

Giggs' former team-mate Paul Scholes is also being linked with a role at the academy.

The pair will be welcomed at the opening ceremony of PVF's new training centre later this month.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Breaking:' Ryan Giggs Signs a two-year Contract '

Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:09 pm

Bloody hell, what a come down..assistant manager of Man Utd to running a Vietnam academy

Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:11 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:Bloody hell, what a come down..assistant manager of Man Utd to running a Vietnam academy

For me this just shows No one wanted him, useless as a manager in my opinion, bad enough as a pundit, glad Wales or Cardiff have had nothing to do with him.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:22 pm

Money

Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:24 pm

wez1927 wrote:Money

Correct Wez, but I don't think many clubs in the higher Leagues of English football wanted him.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:25 pm

Its a developing country so need someone of high standing to develop it's youngsters? :old:

Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:27 pm

Oh my god he's playing away???

Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Correct Wez, but I don't think many clubs in the higher Leagues of English football wanted him.

They probably did but aren't going to pay him what he wants,I bet he's being paid very well

Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:36 pm

He won't miss any England games

Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:50 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

They probably did but aren't going to pay him what he wants,I bet he's being paid very well

He will be paid way to much.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:Bloody hell, what a come down..assistant manager of Man Utd to running a Vietnam academy

For me this just shows No one wanted him, useless as a manager in my opinion, bad enough as a pundit, glad Wales or Cardiff have had nothing to do with him.

Totally agree Annis, still think he would have been a good fit for the jacks.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:53 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Totally agree Annis, still think he would have been a good fit for the jacks.

:lol:

Darren, Giggs would of been perfect for the Jacks :D :thumbright:

Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:30 pm

No one wanted him and I'm not suprised, if he'd shag his own brothers wife he can't be trusted in personal terms or in business. Guys a wet weekend . shame he didn't get the scumsea job.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

He will be paid way to much.

I bet Ledley's Agent has already been on the blower! ;) :laughing6:

Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:00 pm

can only assume that he didnt think there was much chance of him getting the Wales job if Coleman does go..

Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:19 pm

By a strange coincidence, Ryan Giggs translated into Vietnamese is Phuk Hua Sis Tah.

Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:17 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:By a strange coincidence, Ryan Giggs translated into Vietnamese is Phuk Hua Sis Tah.

:laughing6: