A Primary Teacher in Swansea explains to her class

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby grange_end1927 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:03 pm

A Primary Teacher in Swansea explains to her class that she is a Swansea fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they too are Swansea fans. Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says, 'Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?' 'Because I'm not a Swansea fan,' she replied.

The teacher, still shocked, asked, 'Well, if you are not a Swansea fan, then who are you a fan of?' 'I am a Cardiff City fan, and proud of it,' Mary replied. The teacher could not believe her ears. 'Mary, why, pray tell, are you a Cardiff City fan?' 'Because my mum is a Cardiff City fan, and my dad is a Cardiff City fan, so I'm a Cardiff City fan too!''Well,' said the teacher in an obviously annoyed tone, 'that is no reason for you to be a Cardiff City fan.

You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time... What if your mum was a prostitute and your dad was a drug addict, what would you be then?' 'Then,' Mary smiled, 'I'd be a Swansea fan.'
grange_end1927

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: A Primary Teacher in Swansea explains to her class

Postby eddiep » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:48 am

:lol: :occasion5:
you reap what you sow
eddiep

Re: A Primary Teacher in Swansea explains to her class

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:03 pm

Q: How do you castrate a Swansea City fan?

A: Kick his sister in the mouth :bluebird:

Q: what is the difference between a Swansea City fan and a vibrator?

A: A Swansea City fan is a real dick.
1980s Bluebird

Return to General Chat