Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Come on Ireland !!!!! Part 2

Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:31 pm

James McClean. First goalscorer tomorrow night in playoffs. Fill your boots lads.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Come on Ireland !!!!! Part 2

Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:16 pm

oh..Mick Van Pyke is back..with his articicial Irish typing.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:34 pm

Hope they get stuffed ,McLean is a kunt

Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:44 pm

I hope they get stuffed as well.

I use to always want them to do well, but years of Anti British songs & Anti our Troops, makes me realise they are nothing at all to with us.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I hope they get stuffed as well.

I use to always want them to do well, but years of Anti British songs & Anti our Troops, makes me realise they are nothing at all to with us.

Agree with this and above, I hope the Kent’s get battered and that Kent gets sent off in the first kick of the game

Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:50 pm

Agree with this and above, I hope the Kent’s get battered and that Kent gets sent off in the first kick of the game

Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:56 pm

Bluebina wrote:

:thumbright: :thumbright:

Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:46 pm

McClean is a hero! He has made a stand for the people of his city who suffered appallingly under military occupation, especially on Bloody Sunday. The Irish song about him is similar to the Welsh fans one about Bale - f**k the Union Jack etc

Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:59 pm

bluemun wrote:McClean is a hero! He has made a stand for the people of his city who suffered appallingly under military occupation, especially on Bloody Sunday. The Irish song about him is similar to the Welsh fans one about Bale - f**k the Union Jack etc

Please dont compare him with Gareth Bale

Hopefully the sporting Gods will save us from the dirty shitkicking antics these biped donkeys inflict on the footballing world.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:02 pm

Cmon Denmark. Send the O'Somethings back home crying into their potato bowls. :ole: :ole: :ole:
(just change blue for white on the flag btw!)

Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:23 pm

He made a stand a few years too late, tell me how the people of his city suffered appallingly, Britain cannot occupy a country that belongs to them. Those ppor people are still happy to claim their benefits of the BRITISH taxpayer though and he is happy to ply his trade in the country that according to him occupied his country....that would make him a turncoat then!

bluemun wrote:McClean is a hero! He has made a stand for the people of his city who suffered appallingly under military occupation, especially on Bloody Sunday. The Irish song about him is similar to the Welsh fans one about Bale - f**k the Union Jack etc

Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:18 pm

come on denmark and wanna see tha c888 cry mclean

Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:20 pm

Same hope they lose.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:26 pm

Yes. We are an independant nation and do not have anything to do with the UK. Thank you for finally realising this. It makes the 800 years of fighting for independance all worthwhile.

Now enjoy Brexit. Oh and the playoffs which we made sure Bales played no part in.

PS i hope we all realise this is banter. I love wales.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:53 pm

Mcleans from the United Kingdom (LONDONDERRY) fella and since when has anti British and anti troops been banter, your even using Irish history as banter you tool!

Enjoy Brexit, we will....you enjoy your new border! :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :wave:

Makaay wrote:

Yes. We are an independant nation and do not have anything to do with the UK. Thank you for finally realising this. It makes the 800 years of fighting for independance all worthwhile.

Now enjoy Brexit. Oh and the playoffs which we made sure Bales played no part in.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:06 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:Mcleans from the United Kingdom (LONDONDERRY) fella and since when has anti British and anti troops been banter, your even using Irish history as banter you tool!

Enjoy Brexit, we will....you enjoy your new border! :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :wave:

Makaay wrote:

What did i say that was anti british or anti troops?

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:42 pm

Well even though i`m welsh through and through my grandfather was from Kerry and it`s where my surname comes from. I`ve always felt part irish so i obviously wish Ireland the very best tomorrow .... I also think McClean shows the kind of passion that i wish most people in Wales would feel about being Welsh. I bet you most people here will be watching England v Brazil instead of Wales v Panama .... lets face it 95% of football fans here in Wales support English clubs as it is. That`s one thing i just dont and will never understand.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:03 pm

[quote="AHERNE"]Well even though i`m welsh through and through my grandfather was from Kerry and it`s where my surname comes from. I`ve always felt part irish so i obviously wish Ireland the very best tomorrow .... I also think McClean shows the kind of passion that i wish most people in Wales would feel about being Welsh. I bet you most people here will be watching England v Brazil instead of Wales v Panama .... lets face it 95% of football fans here in Wales support English clubs as it is. That`s one thing i just dont and will never understand.[/quote

All the above is fair enough. BUT
I am 100% Welsh and will be watching Wales (on hols), also I will be hoping Denmark win and Cornelius scores. However if it was Ireland v England....I'd be with the Irish!! :thumbup:

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:08 pm

Potato!

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:10 pm

Good luck to them, this fella is a Cardiff fans ffs. Met plenty of Irish in France from both sides last year good bunch on both sides can'take really understand why anyone wants them to get beat by the Danes tbh, I can get why people don't care either way but don't get the animosity here, we are talking Football not politits or world history

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:13 pm

You will be hard pushed to find someone who doesn't have an Irish connection or is mates with someone who does in this country mate.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:18 pm

For me it's purely SOUR GRAPES that they stopped our march to the World Cup :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:57 pm

RV Casual wrote:Good luck to them, this fella is a Cardiff fans ffs. Met plenty of Irish in France from both sides last year good bunch on both sides can'take really understand why anyone wants them to get beat by the Danes tbh, I can get why people don't care either way but don't get the animosity here, we are talking Football not politits or world history

I hate them due to the anti football in both games we played them.

I hate McLean for his stance on the poppy.

In France I met Scottish, Northern Irish, English and even Jacks who were sound. No Irish though. Not that I heard anyway.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:44 pm

My annoyance with Eire, and it's not their fault, is the level of coverage they get on UK TV while not being part of the UK. Not just in sport either.

It hit home recently when during the league stages Sky Sports had their game on the Main Event Channel while the Wales game was via the red button. This meant I couldn't pause the game when I needed a shit.

Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:13 am

You are correct, you did not...I apologise :thumbup:

Makaay wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:Mcleans from the United Kingdom (LONDONDERRY) fella and since when has anti British and anti troops been banter, your even using Irish history as banter you tool!

Makaay wrote:

What did i say that was anti british or anti troops?

Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:57 am

Wayne S wrote:My annoyance with Eire, and it's not their fault, is the level of coverage they get on UK TV while not being part of the UK. Not just in sport either.

It hit home recently when during the league stages Sky Sports had their game on the Main Event Channel while the Wales game was via the red button. This meant I couldn't pause the game when I needed a shit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:47 am

RV Casual wrote:

You will be hard pushed to find someone who doesn't have an Irish connection or is mates with someone who does in this country mate.

I know quite a few British with Irish desendents and they are very ashamed by some the attitudes of some of the Irish towards the British.

Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:34 pm

Not really bothered who wins TBH.

There's a few teams I'll be looking forward to seeing next summer and Ireland or the Danes won't be one of them.

I'll watch a bit of our game before I leave for work.

I thinks Aherne is having a laugh saying the England friendly will be a big attraction to people on here.

We're Cardiff fans not plastic prem fans FFS! I'd rather watch paint dry then watch England Brazil tonight.

Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:45 pm

I caught about 5-10 mins of England v Germany and it was truly mind numbingly boring

Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:37 pm

murphy wrote:Not really bothered who wins TBH.

There's a few teams I'll be looking forward to seeing next summer and Ireland or the Danes won't be one of them.

I'll watch a bit of our game before I leave for work.

I thinks Aherne is having a laugh saying the England friendly will be a big attraction to people on here.

We're Cardiff fans not plastic prem fans FFS! I'd rather watch paint dry then watch England Brazil tonight.

Aherne in talking bollocks shocker.