HARRY REDKNAPP ADVISED NEIL WARNOCK TO SIGN PLAYER

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Sven » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:08 pm

Harry Redknapp tells Cardiff City to sign former Birmingham City trialist
By Steve Wollaston

Tuesday 14th November 2017

The former Birmingham City boss has given Neil Warnock a tip-off

Former Birmingham City trialist Rolf Feltscher is set for a move to Cardiff City after former Blues boss Harry Redknapp told Neil Warnock to sign him up.

The Venezuelan international spent time at Blues when Redknapp was boss as the then manager weighed up a decision whether to sign him up or not.

The 27-year-old spent time in South Wales ahead of Cardiff's 0-0 draw with Millwall in October and could potentially make a permanent switch to the Welsh capital - despite being out of the transfer window period - as he is a free agent.

Warnock confirmed his interest in the versatile defender ahead of the clash with Neil Harris' side, and it is understood that a deal to bring Feltscher to Cardiff City Stadium could potentially be completed early this week if the Bluebirds decide they definitely want him.

The Bluebirds boss confirmed that the interest came thanks to a tip-off from Redknapp.

He said: "He’s been here this week and we’ve looked at him and we’ve been talking to him.

"He flies back home now but we’ve had a good look at him after he was recommended to me by Harry Redknapp. If we thought improved squad we’d have a look at it, but at the moment we’re getting games out of the way and we won’t be doing anything in near future.

"But he’s a free agent so we could take him straight away if we wanted to because we’re looking at couple of lads, a couple of young ones as well as we’re trying to supplement the Under-23s at the moment. I think we need three or four lads in I’ve mentioned to the chairman and Vincent Tan is supportive as well."
Attachments
A.jpg
A.jpg (42.98 KiB) Viewed 2360 times
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: HARRY REDKNAPP ADVISED NEIL WARNOCK TO SIGN PLAYER

Postby davids » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:29 pm

So Redknapp decided he wasn't good enough for Birmingham but now reckons we should sign him up! :lol:

Remember when Alex Ferguson apparently recommended that we sign Andrea Ferretti? Cracking bit of advice that was from the greatest manager of all time! :thumbup: :thumbup:
davids

Postby Igovernor » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:43 pm

davids wrote:So Redknapp decided he wasn't good enough for Birmingham but now reckons we should sign him up! :lol:

Remember when Alex Ferguson apparently recommended that we sign Andrea Ferretti? Cracking bit of advice that was from the greatest manager of all time! :thumbup: :thumbup:

DOH! Rednapp was going to sign him, but they sacked him before he could!
Igovernor

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:23 pm

Igovernor wrote:
davids wrote:So Redknapp decided he wasn't good enough for Birmingham but now reckons we should sign him up! :lol:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby davids » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:44 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: Oops! Silly me. :thumbup:
davids

Postby bluebird7291 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:50 am

i was told by a friend of mine who's a birmingham fan he actual failed a medical.
But that was pre season. Since he has played for his country against the likes of Messi. So i'd say he's probably no longer injured :lol:
bluebird7291

Return to General Chat