' Earns £350,000 a week / Yet hardly plays '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:02 pm

‘REAL WILL BE PATIENT WITH BALE’

' Gareth Bale has missed 40 of 60 games / 11 injuries '

Real Madrid will be patient with Gareth Bale and not think about selling him in the near future despite his injury concerns, says Terry Gibson.

Gareth Bale earns £350,000 a week after tax and with a €1bn buyout clause.

Bale has missed 40 of the last 60 Real Madrid games, and has suffered 11 different injuries during his time at Spain

Sky Sports

Monday 13th November 2017

Bale has missed 40 of the last 60 Real Madrid games, and has suffered 11 different injuries during his time at Spain, but Gibson insists the Welshman will be given time to recover.

"I don't think they've got any choice but to be patient with him,” he told Sky Sports. “With a player like Gareth, they've got a real asset when he's fit, but he's also a depreciating asset due to his current injuries, so Real wouldn't get anywhere near the money they should for him.

"First and foremost they've got to be patient, they've got to make sure that when he does get fit there is a training programme which allows him to be fit.

“But it will be interesting to see of Real persevere with Bale, risking another injury, or cash in if he gets himself fit, has a good run of game and gets his form up.”
Attachments
lGXXtg90QciNnrlsVLyp_GettyImages-848569400.jpg
lGXXtg90QciNnrlsVLyp_GettyImages-848569400.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 2927 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' Gareth Bale has missed 40 of 60 games / 11 injuries '

Postby llangainbluebird » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:14 pm

Some players are just injury prone. Sadly, Bale has become just that. Bellamy was, too. And Mark Delaney. Gary Speed wasn't, and Chris Gunter isn't. Whitts wasn't. That's football.
llangainbluebird

Re: ' Earns £350,000 a week / Yet hardly plays '

Postby northernbluebird » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:26 am

for real madrid, its now about getting the best price they can. if he was fit and played to the end of the season they would sell him. if he's injured and they cannot get a big fee, they may wait for him to show some form before selling.

it's clear that he's on borrowed time there now.
northernbluebird

Postby dogfound » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:34 pm

northernbluebird wrote:for real madrid, its now about getting the best price they can. if he was fit and played to the end of the season they would sell him. if he's injured and they cannot get a big fee, they may wait for him to show some form before selling.

agree.
and for all the weeky ..breaking news stories conecting him to other clubs..its a hell of a risk for whoever buys him....
dogfound

Postby goats » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:49 pm

Never been the same since he played through the Euros in pain for us, he really pushed the boat the boat out.
goats

Postby northernbluebird » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:21 pm

dogfound wrote:
northernbluebird wrote:for real madrid, its now about getting the best price they can. if he was fit and played to the end of the season they would sell him. if he's injured and they cannot get a big fee, they may wait for him to show some form before selling.

agree.
and for all the weeky ..breaking news stories conecting him to other clubs..its a hell of a risk for whoever buys him....

yeah - the problem he has is that real madrid have the highest expectation of their players in the world. he's fallen (temporarily) outside of the elite player bracket, and madrid will replace him, probably at the end of the season.

the truth is that they know they can name their price and there will be a queue of english clubs desperate to sign him. he's had a decent run there and ultimately he will decide what happens, but i think the club's intentions are clear.
northernbluebird

Postby dogfound » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:03 pm

goats wrote:Never been the same since he played through the Euros in pain for us, he really pushed the boat the boat out.

i believe he has rushed back to soon from injury to play for us { Wales } a number of times..
dogfound

Postby wez1927 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:47 am

He needs to trained different like bellers was ,I think a move back to Britain would suit him
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Dobbin » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:01 pm

Never been accepted by the Real Madrid faithful and if a club comes in anywhere near the price they paid they will offload.

Agreed he has rushed back too many times and it has caught up with him. His career reminds me of Michael Owens
Dobbin

Return to General Chat