Come on Ireland !!!!! Part 2

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Come on Ireland !!!!! Part 2

Postby AHERNE » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:37 pm

maccydee wrote:
murphy wrote:Not really bothered who wins TBH.

There's a few teams I'll be looking forward to seeing next summer and Ireland or the Danes won't be one of them.

I'll watch a bit of our game before I leave for work.

I thinks Aherne is having a laugh saying the England friendly will be a big attraction to people on here.

We're Cardiff fans not plastic prem fans FFS! I'd rather watch paint dry then watch England Brazil tonight.

Aherne in talking bollocks shocker.

:( :( :( :lol:
AHERNE

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby dogfound » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:45 pm

AHERNE wrote:
maccydee wrote:
murphy wrote:Not really bothered who wins TBH.

There's a few teams I'll be looking forward to seeing next summer and Ireland or the Danes won't be one of them.

I'll watch a bit of our game before I leave for work.

I thinks Aherne is having a laugh saying the England friendly will be a big attraction to people on here.

We're Cardiff fans not plastic prem fans FFS! I'd rather watch paint dry then watch England Brazil tonight.

Aherne in talking bollocks shocker.

:( :( :( :lol:

:lol: :lol: fair play
dogfound

Postby Makaay » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:55 pm

Appreciate that and fully accept it pal :occasion5:

1980s Bluebird wrote:You are correct, you did not...I apologise :thumbup:

Makaay wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:Mcleans from the United Kingdom (LONDONDERRY) fella and since when has anti British and anti troops been banter, your even using Irish history as banter you tool!

Enjoy Brexit, we will....you enjoy your new border! :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :wave:

Makaay wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I hope they get stuffed as well.

I use to always want them to do well, but years of Anti British songs & Anti our Troops, makes me realise they are nothing at all to with us.

Yes. We are an independant nation and do not have anything to do with the UK. Thank you for finally realising this. It makes the 800 years of fighting for independance all worthwhile.

Now enjoy Brexit. Oh and the playoffs which we made sure Bales played no part in.

PS i hope we all realise this is banter. I love wales.

What did i say that was anti british or anti troops?
Makaay

Postby Makaay » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Lads all joking aside i am absolutely bricking myself now.

I understand most football fans without an allegiance to Ireland will not enjoy how we play. However as a fan i honest to god do not give a damn how we play if we can get to the world cup.

James McClean is not everyones cup of tea but if you support a team he plays in believe me he is the exact kind of lad you want. That kid would walk through walls tonight to help us qualify.

I have a feeling tonight will be a long long night. I think we will need extra time but i hope and pray come 10 o clock Ireland are in the world cup. If any of you are watching tonight i hope you enjoy it more than most of our previous matches. If your watching Wales hope they give a performance worthy of the amazing fans that follow them.

Enjoy the footy lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Makaay

Postby bluespeers » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:49 pm

Makaay wrote:Lads all joking aside i am absolutely bricking myself now.

I understand most football fans without an allegiance to Ireland will not enjoy how we play. However as a fan i honest to god do not give a damn how we play if we can get to the world cup.

James McClean is not everyones cup of tea but if you support a team he plays in believe me he is the exact kind of lad you want. That kid would walk through walls tonight to help us qualify.

I have a feeling tonight will be a long long night. I think we will need extra time but i hope and pray come 10 o clock Ireland are in the world cup. If any of you are watching tonight i hope you enjoy it more than most of our previous matches. If your watching Wales hope they give a performance worthy of the amazing fans that follow them.

Not really bothered how you get on but you don't deserve the Rants you are getting, its your team and your right to support them no matter what. :occasion5:
bluespeers

Postby bluespeers » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:56 pm

bluespeers wrote:

Not really bothered how you get on but you don't deserve the Rants you are getting, its your team and your right to support them no matter what. :occasion5:

Good start as well :ayatollah:
bluespeers

Postby maccydee » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:30 pm

bluespeers wrote:
bluespeers wrote:

And just got better.
maccydee

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:33 pm

maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
bluespeers wrote:

And just got better.

:thumbright: :thumbright: :D :ayatollah:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby maccydee » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
bluespeers wrote:

And just got better.

An own goal as well. Could only be better if McLean scored it.
maccydee

Postby Bakedalasker » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:41 pm

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
bluespeers wrote:

And just got better.

An own goal as well. Could only be better if McLean scored it.

Cornelious to come off the bench and seal it?
Bakedalasker

Postby Bluemellons » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:42 pm

Its a weird one. I'm part Irish but have no real affinity with them. In saying that i'd paint myself green and white if they played England.
By the way, as for the comment about Welsh fans supporting English clubs......it is true, but there was a Man Utd superstore in Dublin remember. :thumbright:
Bluemellons

Postby murphy » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:50 pm

Bluemellons wrote:Its a weird one. I'm part Irish but have no real affinity with them. In saying that i'd paint myself green and white if they played England.
By the way, as for the comment about Welsh fans supporting English clubs......it is true, but there was a Man Utd superstore in Dublin remember. :thumbright:

The big English clubs are very well supported in Ireland.
murphy

Postby GrangeEndStar » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:13 pm

Bejaysus. Foir One down so we are. Potato!
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby papa » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:15 pm

how did we lose to this shower of shit lol
ENJOY YOURSELF (its later than you think)
papa

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:16 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Bejaysus. Foir One down so we are. Potato!

Ire playing well! :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby KBK-13 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:18 pm

Eriksen hat trick :lol:
KBK-13

Postby maccydee » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:18 pm

papa wrote:how did we lose to this shower of shit lol

They turned it into a wrestling match.
maccydee

Postby GrangeEndStar » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:30 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

5-1. My wife's half Oirish Al. In a bit of a huff at de moment so she is. I very much doubt that we will be eating Danish bacon anytime soon.
Last edited by GrangeEndStar on Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GrangeEndStar

Postby Makaay » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:31 pm

This is painful to watch but as a football fan what a joy christian eriksen is to watch.

In all honesty it will be an absolute pleasure to watch him at the world cup. Well done denmark. Better team going to Russia
Makaay

Postby maccydee » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:33 pm

Beautiful irony in the fact that Carlsberg is a Danish beer.
maccydee

Postby GrangeEndStar » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:35 pm

I'm a big fan of the Irish but how we didn't beat them in these qualifiers is unbelievable.
GrangeEndStar

Postby maccydee » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:35 pm

Now a 5th.

We want 6.
maccydee

Postby griff105 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:49 pm

It made me feel better but now all I can think about is how did we lose to that pile of shit
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor
griff105

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:50 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

5-1. My wife's half Oirish Al. In a bit of a huff at de moment so she is. I very much doubt that we will be eating Danish bacon anytime soon.

Could always serve it up in morning see what happens? :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby Dobbin » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:04 pm

I watched England :o :laughing6: :thumbup:
Dobbin

Postby maccydee » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:13 pm

Dobbin wrote:I watched England :o :laughing6: :thumbup:

Aherne was right.
maccydee

Postby GrangeEndStar » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:40 pm

FB_IMG_1510698308337.jpg
FB_IMG_1510698308337.jpg (62.54 KiB) Viewed 962 times
GrangeEndStar

Postby Bananas » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:21 am

They really are a hoof ball anti-footballing attempt of a country and got what they deserved last night. Merge with the North ASAP and just form a bigger version of the shower of o'shite :laughing6:
Bananas

Previous

Return to General Chat