Malky Mackay should be handed an opportunity to manage

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:03 pm

GIVE MACKAY SCOTLAND JOB

Sky Sports

14/11/17

Malky Mackay should be handed an opportunity to manage the Scotland team on a permanent basis, according to former Scottish international Paul Dickov.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Malky Mackay should be handed an opportunity to manage

Postby wez1927 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:16 pm

:lol:
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby paulh_85 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:38 pm

fingers crossed he never gets a job in management again :occasion5:
paulh_85

Postby wez1927 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:54 pm

paulh_85 wrote:fingers crossed he never gets a job in management again :occasion5:

2nd that
wez1927

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:02 pm

wez1927 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:fingers crossed he never gets a job in management again :occasion5:

2nd that

I wouldn't say that, id love him to go to Swansea :lol:
2blue2handle

Postby wez1927 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:18 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

2nd that

I wouldn't say that, id love him to go to Swansea :lol:

wez1927

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:20 pm

Tans followers are off again :lol:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Tans followers are off again :lol:

I thought this was about Malky :?

Or are you saying you only support Malky to have a go at Tan :oops: makes sense.
2blue2handle

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:12 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Or are you saying you only support Malky to have a go at Tan :oops: makes sense.

I honestly really liked Malky as our manager and still like him :thumbright:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Fair enough I did for a while as well. Doesn't mean people who don't agree with you are automatically Tan followers. For me the two aren't linked at all.
2blue2handle

Postby bluespeers » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:44 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Fair enough I did for a while as well. Doesn't mean people who don't agree with you are automatically Tan followers. For me the two aren't linked at all.

Still the best Cardiff manager in my 58 years, Warnock could soon be though :bluescarf: :ayatollah:
bluespeers

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:19 pm

Don't understand the comments not wanting to wish Malky well. I will always wish Malky the very best, unless some evidence is finally found that he actually did something wrong.

3 texts out of over 80,000 texts/emails/documents were found to be racist weren't they? If Malky was this racist, evil man Tan says, Kim Bo-Kyung wouldn't have signed for Malky a second time. Kim Bo-Kyung's agent was also full of praise for Malky when he joined him at Wigan.

Unfortunately, lots of people got manipulated by Tan and until any concrete evidence comes out to prove Malky did something wrong, I will continue to wish Malky well. You would think something would have been found by now, especially with the amount of money Tan has wasted desperately scraping the barrel trying to dig up anything he can on Malky.
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby dogfound » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:56 am

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Don't understand the comments not wanting to wish Malky well. I will always wish Malky the very best, unless some evidence is finally found that he actually did something wrong.

3 texts out of over 80,000 texts/emails/documents were found to be racist weren't they? If Malky was this racist, evil man Tan says, Kim Bo-Kyung wouldn't have signed for Malky a second time. Kim Bo-Kyung's agent was also full of praise for Malky when he joined him at Wigan.

Unfortunately, lots of people got manipulated by Tan and until any concrete evidence comes out to prove Malky did something wrong, I will continue to wish Malky well. You would think something would have been found by now, especially with the amount of money Tan has wasted desperately scraping the barrel trying to dig up anything he can on Malky.

the evidence is in that he dropped the wrongful dismissal case..for 7 million..thats what he tried to diddle my club out of 7 million...
and the fact that Tan has very much ruined his career and he does nothing...nothing?
all while big Sam who DID get a pay off for England is now taking them on for how they handled it..please wake up and smell the coffee..Tan did far worse to Malky but also must have been right.????????..otherwise no one would manage us...who wants their life ruined like honest Malky...truth is people still want the job .because most people know.

i dont understand fans that like to pretend it was the texts ..which came after he got sacked...after he had appologised and after he dropped his case...and rattle on about kim bo ..he admitted being a racist sexist homophobic after apolgising..and actually went on a rehab course..so malky admits it and your still in denial...

i really dont get how Sam gets slaughtered and called sam the scam...yet this bloke gets worshiped..
dogfound

Postby wez1927 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:09 am

Annis loves to bash tan :lol:
wez1927

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:13 am

wez1927 wrote:

Wez, I certainly do :lol:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby wez1927 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:13 am

dogfound wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Don't understand the comments not wanting to wish Malky well. I will always wish Malky the very best, unless some evidence is finally found that he actually did something wrong.

the evidence is in that he dropped the wrongful dismissal case..for 7 million..thats what he tried to diddle my club out of 7 million...
and the fact that Tan has very much ruined his career and he does nothing...nothing?
all while big Sam who DID get a pay off for England is now taking them on for how they handled it..please wake up and smell the coffee..Tan did far worse to Malky but also must have been right.????????..otherwise no one would manage us...who wants their life ruined like honest Malky...truth is people still want the job .because most people know.

i dont understand fans that like to pretend it was the texts ..which came after he got sacked...after he had appologised and after he dropped his case...and rattle on about kim bo ..he admitted being a racist sexist homophobic after apolgising..and actually went on a rehab course..so malky admits it and your still in denial...

i really dont get how Sam gets slaughtered and called sam the scam...yet this bloke gets worshiped..

Top post ,milky cost our club millions ,should of sacked him when we got up and gone for a decent manager ,the money we spent we should of been comfortably mid table ,same old tan/club bashers try and use milky to get at them but they just look silly:lol:
wez1927

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:17 am

wez1927 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Top post ,milky cost our club millions ,should of sacked him when we got up and gone for a decent manager ,the money we spent we should of been comfortably mid table ,same old tan/club bashers try and use milky to get at them but they just look silly:lol:

Wez, a fact Malky made us many more £millions than he lost us :thumbright: :thumbright:

Tan has been costly in the way he ran our club for 7 yrs, only now are we running it a lot better :thumbright:

Plus Malky gave us success that we could only dream about :thumbright: :thumbright:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby wez1927 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:46 am

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Wez, a fact Malky made us many more £millions than he lost us :thumbright: :thumbright:

Tan has been costly in the way he ran our club for 7 yrs, only now are we running it a lot better :thumbright:

Plus Malky gave us success that we could only dream about :thumbright: :thumbright:

Change malky for milky :lol:
wez1927

Postby wez1927 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:47 am

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Wez, I certainly do :lol:

wez1927

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:50 am

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Change malky for milky :lol:

And Tan to Dictator & Clueless on running a football club :lol:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Steve Zodiak » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:04 am

I have no idea what Malky did or did not do, but I doubt if many people in this country would pay much attention to a businessman based in Malaya when it comes to giving Malky a job, and would base their decisions on facts rather than rumours. I don't believe all this stuff about Malky not getting a manager role is because of Tan. If it was, I am sure Malky would have taken him to court by now and cleared up all these allegations once and for all. You have to wonder why a person who is continually attacked and has his name dragged through the mud does nothing to fight back in this age of compensation claims.

As far as success as a Cardiff manager is concerned, there is no doubting his record here. There is also no doubt that no other manager in the history of this club has had anywhere near the sort of money made available to him that Malky did. I think there are plenty of managers out there who would have got us promoted if they had his sort of budget.

Personally, I am not bothered one way or another as to what happens to Malky. He is nothing to do with us any more, and I think his name will always be linked to some odd dealings as much as it will be linked to getting us promoted. He certainly must have been drinking or something when he thought Cornelius was worth all those millions. If someone believes that he can do a good job as a manager, I am sure that they will not give any serious consideration to what a Malaysian fast food chain owner says about him, and will base their decision on his ability rather than rumours.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:10 am

For me the Scotland job would be ideal for MM. No transfers involved (Scottish FA should be glad of that :thumbup: ) and we know he is a brilliant defensive organiser. Scotland need to start again and become hard to beat and that is MM's forte.

Do a good job there and you never know he could redeem his reputation in the same fashion as Chris Coleman has done with Wales and Michael O'Neil at N Ireland.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:19 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Annis your reasoning is fundamentally flawed. Any success we had was a combination of MM's management, the players efforts and Tan's funding. So any monies earned or success gained from promotion cannot simply be attributed to MM alone, that is complete nonsense.

I agree the club has been badly financially run for the past 7 years but ultimately Tan picks up the tab not the club. He has never taken a penny out of this club, but has sunk over £120m of his own money into it.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby bluebird58 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:23 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:I have no idea what Malky did or did not do, but I doubt if many people in this country would pay much attention to a businessman based in Malaya when it comes to giving Malky a job, and would base their decisions on facts rather than rumours. I don't believe all this stuff about Malky not getting a manager role is because of Tan. If it was, I am sure Malky would have taken him to court by now and cleared up all these allegations once and for all. You have to wonder why a person who is continually attacked and has his name dragged through the mud does nothing to fight back in this age of compensation claims.

As far as success as a Cardiff manager is concerned, there is no doubting his record here. There is also no doubt that no other manager in the history of this club has had anywhere near the sort of money made available to him that Malky did. I think there are plenty of managers out there who would have got us promoted if they had his sort of budget.

Personally, I am not bothered one way or another as to what happens to Malky. He is nothing to do with us any more, and I think his name will always be linked to some odd dealings as much as it will be linked to getting us promoted. He certainly must have been drinking or something when he thought Cornelius was worth all those millions. If someone believes that he can do a good job as a manager, I am sure that they will not give any serious consideration to what a Malaysian fast food chain owner says about him, and will base their decision on his ability rather than rumours.

100% agree. In modern football results are everything, and if Malky’s only misdemeanours were a few badly worded texts he would have been back in management long ago, despite his failures at Wigan. Something is stopping him getting a job in football management, but I don’t think Vincent Tan is the cause.
First game Cardiff v Coventry City 1967
bluebird58

Postby TopCat CCFC » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:59 pm

yes.
TopCat CCFC

Postby Scruffy » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:17 am

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Honestly, your anti-tan bias is unreal, surely Malky and Tan go hand in hand, the promotion season etc. Malky did well getting us to the League Cup final, but honeslty look at the team we faced, but one of the best Wembley trips ever so far play. Tan and Malky both get the praise for that promotion season, cause still the club didn't have a pot to piss in with masses of debt and Tan put his own money in, to get a side capable and Malky pulled it off. So you're honeslty telling me without Tans money, Malky would have got us up?

And your second quote, so has every other owner we had including Risdale and Hamman?

Before you come out with childish quote of i'm a tan fan :laughing6: really not, just about have forgiven for the rebrand casue of the way the clubs being run at the moment.
Scruffy

Postby Sven » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:23 am

I was one of those who firmly believed Malky should have walked well before he was pushed at our club. He was 'found out' and should have done the decent thing! ;)

However, we've moved on (as a club and a fan base) on and so should he; so I firmly agree that Malky should be given a chance to resurrect his managerial career! :thumbright:

Will it be with Scotland (I doubt it) or will it be with someone else? To be honest, I couldn't give a flyer, so long as it isn't here at the CCS. Far too much water under the bridge for that; but it won't stop me appreciating what he achieved or equally disliking what he became! :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby ThomasC » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:28 am

Wigan was a disaster for Malky and vice versa Wigan . He is damaged goods. Dave Whealan having to relinquish his duties due to not being fit enough to deal with the pressures that comes with appointing him.
ThomasC

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:05 am

Scruffy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Honestly, your anti-tan bias is unreal, surely Malky and Tan go hand in hand, the promotion season etc. Malky did well getting us to the League Cup final, but honeslty look at the team we faced, but one of the best Wembley trips ever so far play. Tan and Malky both get the praise for that promotion season, cause still the club didn't have a pot to piss in with masses of debt and Tan put his own money in, to get a side capable and Malky pulled it off. So you're honeslty telling me without Tans money, Malky would have got us up?

And your second quote, so has every other owner we had including Risdale and Hamman?

Before you come out with childish quote of i'm a tan fan :laughing6: really not, just about have forgiven for the rebrand casue of the way the clubs being run at the moment.

So because you and a few others say I can't support Malky and like him, I should not?
And because I don't like Tan and you do and some others in this topic back him, I should?

Surely that is stopping freedom of opinion/believe and your acting like a dictator?

If you had read the thread properly this topic was more tongue in cheek and light hearted until you tried to dictate.

But seen as you've changed the tone of it, I wont be told by you or anyone else on how I view my feelings and opinion :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:06 am

bluespeers wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Still the best Cardiff manager in my 58 years, Warnock could soon be though :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Yes agreed :thumbright: and hopefully Neil Warnock does become that :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Forever Blue
Admin

Next

Return to General Chat