' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home game '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:20 pm

Phil Gates:

My dilemma for Saturday with the swans,I love the club like so many others it's been my life and made some great friends but to put a single penny over any of the bars when like others love a beer at halftime and chat about how the came is going etc.
It just hurts so much seeing what's going on and knowing all we are doing is making the current board etc build bank accounts up I just don't know what to do miss watching to as sorry I can't bear the thought of giving them and money or go and go against by belief.

John Smart: I will be boycotting on saturday and so are my mates

Robert Davies:
I was not there the last home game and will not attend on Saturday. the love of it has been stolen from us by greedy twats

Stephen Handley:
Same hear it's not the club I once loved and would walk miles to see modern football is a joke and money money money with out fans there is no football just greedy bastards like Jenkins
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' Swansea fans thinking of boycotting their Next home ga

Postby Bluebina » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:28 pm

They’ve started, love them no matter what, until they look like getting relegated, now boycott :laughing6:

Why not be honest and say they don’t want to support them any more because they are shit and look like they are going down.

Bunch of glory hunting wankers :laughing6:
Bluebina

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:37 pm

Bluebina wrote:They’ve started, love them no matter what, until they look like getting relegated, now boycott :laughing6:

Why not be honest and say they don’t want to support them any more because they are shit and look like they are going down.

:lol:

Correct,All they are doing is struggling in the Premier League,thats not bad times. If they end up in the Championship and stay there for three years,I guarantee their crowds will be about 10,000 or less.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Sven » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:10 pm

Getting in some practice in readiness for the real dark days that lie ahead for them! :clap:

It's no coincidence the troglodytes aren't seen on here too often theses days! ;) :laughing6: :laughing6:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby stuey1965 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:19 pm

All I can say is what goes around comes around. If they go down it will be the same as the last time they got relegated, 3 relegations on the bounce. :lol:
stuey1965

Postby pontyclunblue » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:30 pm

Good enough for the wingeing wankers, the shit they have dished out to us the last 6 years, the Swansea Way, how well run they are etc, blah blah blah.

Can't wait for them to be relegated, the so called supporters will desert them in droves.
pontyclunblue

Postby murphy » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:36 pm

The laughed at us when many bluebirds felt our club was ripped from us during the dark days of the red.

Stuff 'em!
murphy

Postby llangainbluebird » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:04 pm

Bluebina wrote:They’ve started, love them no matter what, until they look like getting relegated, now boycott :laughing6:

Nicely put!
llangainbluebird

Postby Dahboy » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:07 pm

This is music to my ears :occasion5:
Dahboy

Postby lord raglan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:41 pm

Have known Phil Gates the chap above for over 40 years and can definitely say he is no glory hunter. He has heen a loyal 'Jack b*stard' all his life bless him. It’s the way football has gone over the last 20 years; us being victims as well.

Watching Cardiff over the years, I appreciate the good times because as sure as eggs is eggs the tough times won’t be far away.
Let’s hope it’s our turn coming and we return to the top table where we belong.

Enjoy the ride, while it lasts! :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluescarf:
lord raglan

Postby llan bluebird » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:16 pm

Its all so predictable….. It's shit losing and they have been doing that a lot over the last two or even three years.

When the sheen of the Premier League is over, you do wonder what’s it all about. Turning up on a Saturday (as if in the Prem) to be entertained and losing isn’t entertaining, so your mind wanders into the whole “why” stage. You need a primary bad guy and boy did we have one, but there’s never unity in the opposition. Some reactionaries will blame the bad guy for everything, others a little more pragmatic take a longer view and comment on where the bad guy has taken us from and we should be grateful and this is only a blip in the long history of the club.

The next stage is nastier……Fan against Fan. We had “the reds”, the worse thing to be called in this period was “a red” or Tan lover. The Jacks have their 'Trust' and their followers, as the 'Trust' were Swansea and they were the guardians of everything. This is a good point for the less loyal (Premier League tourists) to jettison, “I couldn’t take the atmosphere”, “the sell outs” etc

Relegation will bring on realisation that a lot of highly salaried players are not that good especially for the Championship and it’s going to be devilishly difficult to move them on. There’ll probably still be around 80% season ticket sales for those who don’t want to look like tourists, but its looking really difficult for messed up clubs to bounce back. Burnley kept the same decent championship squad and Newcastle bludgeoned their way back with a superior bank balance and thus Championship players and a top end manager. That was the season for us the rot really set in, that Norwich game then Russell Slade !!!

They could be a Blackpool, but will probably end up a Barnsley. I wonder if the founder of Planet Swamp will be bemoaning only 18K home fans at a game in three years’ time ?

I feel for the decent guys, as they probably were not on here 'bigging it up' during our little episode and the cruisers will probably be on the first life raft out of there in the summer.
llan bluebird

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:30 pm

Trust me, I live up the Swansea Valley and all the regular Jacks I know still refer to us as the "The Cardiff Redbirds", I am so enjoying the predicament at the moment and I hope it goes from worse to toally shit for them :thumbup:
1980s Bluebird

Postby pontyclunblue » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:49 pm

If we go up and they come down what a day that will be. Don't think they will be laughing at us then.
pontyclunblue

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:02 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:Trust me, I live up the Swansea Valley and all the regular Jacks I know still refer to us as the "The Cardiff Redbirds", I am so enjoying the predicament at the moment and I hope it goes from worse to toally shit for them :thumbup:

OMG are they really still going on about Redbirds crap even now? Gee whiz! Back in 2009-2012 we really should have gone up but didn't! Every year it was like we should be going up and looked so promising and then suddenly thy came from nowhere and did go up. As much as it hurt to be fair to them they got respect in the PL for a while and put up a good fight. They won the league cup a year after we lost in the final! It's just like when I speak to any of their fans - it's just like they are the far better club and Cardiff are nothing. They have been too smug for too long now and I think that respect in the PL and prolonged period of time is running out for them. they think struggling in the PL is bad - try struggling in the championship like we were at the beg of last season! Have they forgotten that it really wasn't that long ago that they nearly dropped out of the football league!
Once a blue always a blue44

Postby dogfound » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:14 pm

lord raglan wrote:Have known Phil Gates the chap above for over 40 years and can definitely say he is no glory hunter. He has heen a loyal 'Jack b*stard' all his life bless him. It’s the way football has gone over the last 20 years; us being victims as well.

Watching Cardiff over the years, I appreciate the good times because as sure as eggs is eggs the tough times won’t be far away.
Let’s hope it’s our turn coming and we return to the top table where we belong.

Enjoy the ride, while it lasts! :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

strange how someone who must have experienced much worse times now talks of boycotting.
its not football thats changed its the fans have..
dogfound

Postby SwampCCFC » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:32 pm

pathetic showing from some fans. their players give 100%, come up short, and their fans desert them just when they need them :clap:

as dog found says, they almost dropped out of the league system itself - like us they have picked up a decent number of fair weather fans who have only known championship and above....
SwampCCFC

Postby Charlie Harper » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:58 pm

They were the same last season saying they wanted the manager sacked, they were boycotting games, planning a march against the club, threatening Huw Jenkins and much more. They stayed up and forgot all of this until now.

The fans are a bunch of shithouses and while I'm certain they will come down and sink faster than a stone, it would be nice if we could pass them going the other way.

Yes the tide is turning :ayatollah: :bluebird:
Mad bad and dangerous to know
Charlie Harper

Postby Sven » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:28 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:They were the same last season saying they wanted the manager sacked, they were boycotting games, planning a march against the club, threatening Huw Jenkins and much more. They stayed up and forgot all of this until now.

The fans are a bunch of shithouses and while I'm certain they will come down and sink faster than a stone, it would be nice if we could pass them going the other way.

Yes the tide is turning :ayatollah: :bluebird:

It's a money thing (again) ;)

The club once paid out 5p in the £ to settle historic debt, so the Americans are taking that lead and giving the same 5p in the £ back to Syr Huw of Jenkins to spend on the team and pocketing the rest PLUS the rewards of the recent stadium deal in return! :clap: :ayatollah:

The quality might be lacking but the irony is immense! ;) :thumbright: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:33 pm

Is there a possibility also that now Coleman has gone and his wish to play at CCS the yanks could throw some money the FAW way to get them to switch to the Liberty , yanks make more money on the lease deal aswell?
1980s Bluebird

Postby Bananas » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:11 pm

Go White Sox Go!! :laughing6: Boycotting :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:
Bananas

Postby Bakedalasker » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:33 pm

Well I'm not too sure they will sink down the leagues like they did a couple of decades ago.

Last season I was one of the few on here who thought they would stay up. This year not so. The teams that went up from the Championship were a lot better than those that came down. Of those that came down not one of them looks like returning to the top. In fact one of them look like continuing to go down.

The Yanks did enough last season to keep them up. They rode their luck and its more the same this season. If they survive they will ride their luck again the next season. It's not going to be much fun for them.
Bakedalasker

Postby BaltimoreBlues » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:35 pm

They have no idea how lucky they are, and how good they have it for so long. I know there is a long way to go, and anything can happen, but I hope they go down as we go up that will be a great feeling after all the shit we have taken from those gypos out west.
BaltimoreBlues

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:39 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:Is there a possibility also that now Coleman has gone and his wish to play at CCS the yanks could throw some money the FAW way to get them to switch to the Liberty , yanks make more money on the lease deal aswell?

And play in front of 18k home fans instead of 30k+ at ccs? If anything now Coleman's gone principality stdm more likely :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby kettyblue » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:35 am

The average crowd they had the year they got promoted was 11,000 that's probably what they will get next season in the championship while we hit 30,000 in the premier. Then we will see who the biggest club in Wales are .
kettyblue

Postby goats » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:46 am

To be fair to the few decent jacks I know, most have been moaning about the wonderful premier league for the last few seasons, they reckon a relegation might be good, just one league though, which of course is never a guarantee. This was before the yanks took over mind. Now they are shi**ing themselves as they have no faith in them or Jenkins at all and reckon a free fall by the clueless Gang could well happen. Far too many of them seem to forget or simply weren’t there when they were crap mind, coming down a few pegs :lol: might be just what the white sox need...... :thumbup:
goats

Postby Jasonccfc » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:27 am

Only crying because þey are losing and a pile of shit at the moment. A few wins and they all go quiet about Jenkins etc.. Dirty Jack Bastards
Jasonccfc

Postby phildavies » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:07 am

Forever Blue wrote:

:lol:

Correct,All they are doing is struggling in the Premier League,thats not bad times. If they end up in the Championship and stay there for three years,I guarantee their crowds will be about 10,000 or less.

They won’t stay in the champ for three years as soon as they come down they will return to league one which is where a club of their size deserves to be.
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
phildavies

Postby GrangeEndStar » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:39 am

The irony of the jacks being brought down a peg or two is hilarious. The PLs second favourite team my arse.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby Sven » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:20 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:The irony of the jacks being brought down a peg or two is hilarious. The PLs second favourite team my arse.

Swansealona! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hopefully soon be singing "Yanks for the memories!" :laughing5:
Sven

Postby pontyclunblue » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:25 am

At least now they are losing every week, when they are on Match of the Day we don't have to listen to their fans singing Bread of bloody Heaven, ffs its supposed to be football not egg chasing.
pontyclunblue

Next

Return to General Chat