UPDATED ODDS “ NEXT WALES MANAGER / PULIS OR BELLAMY? “

Gambler's Den

Postby worcester_ccfc » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:54 pm

UPDATED

Craig Bellamy now odds-on favourite

Below are the latest odds on the next Wales manager. Ryan Giggs was favourite but his odds have fallen. Tony Pulis and Craig Bellamy now dominate the betting.

Craig Bellamy - 4/6
Tony Pulis - 11/8
Ryan Giggs - 10/1
Carl Robinson - 14/1
Thierry Henry - 16/1
Rob Page - 18/1
Kit Symons - 18/1
Mark Hughes - 20/1
Osian Roberts - 20/1
Dean Saunders - 22/1
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ NEXT WALES MANAGER / TONY PULIS OR CRAIG BELLAMY? “

Postby llan bluebird » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:27 pm

Pulis with Bellers as an assistant and U21 coach would be the dream ticket for me.
llan bluebird

Re: “ NEXT WALES MANAGER / TONY PULIS OR CRAIG BELLAMY? “

Postby KJblue » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:35 pm

It's going to be a tough act to follow considering our recent show in the euros, world cup qualifiers aside, personally I don't think GGiggs however is the man for the job going on managerial experience, I think Pulis will get the job but I'd like to see Hughes but I don't think it will happen.
KJblue

Re: ODDS “ NEXT WALES MANAGER / TONY PULIS OR CRAIG BELLAMY?

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:53 pm

What has Bellamy done to even be mentioned in the frame apart from his own blowing his own trumpet, please don't say as Development coach. I don' t want Giggs either but at least he has had a small amount of experience with Van Gaal.

Please not Bellamy, you cannot possibly manage an International side without some form of Club experience.
1980s Bluebird

Postby SwampCCFC » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:25 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:What has Bellamy done to even be mentioned in the frame apart from his own blowing his own trumpet, please don't say as Development coach. I don' t want Giggs either but at least he has had a small amount of experience with Van Gaal.

Please not Bellamy, you cannot possibly manage an International side without some form of Club experience.

he's done nothing at all, and is totally unsuited to being a manager / assistant manager.

i've said pulis since we went out of the qualifiers, but to be brutally honest i don't think he would want it right now. giggs would be a fall back option.
SwampCCFC

Re: UPDATED ODDS “ NEXT WALES MANAGER / PULIS OR BELLAMY? “

Postby worcester_ccfc » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:37 pm

UPDATED

Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

worcester_ccfc

Postby SwampCCFC » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:42 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:UPDATED

god help us. i wanted coleman out but i'd have him back any day over bellamy.
SwampCCFC

Postby worcester_ccfc » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:57 pm

SwampCCFC wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:UPDATED

god help us. i wanted coleman out but i'd have him back any day over bellamy.

Still early days, I wouldn’t expect an appointment any time soon personally. No match until March obviously.

These odds could mean nothing, and the FAW could be looking at people who aren’t even on this list.

@neddthomas on Twitter.

worcester_ccfc

Postby BaltimoreBlues » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:09 am

If this is Wales only options, then Pulis would be my choice along with Roberts as his assistant. This is only because of his experience as a premiership manager, and Roberts as he’s been around the Welsh first team and youth set up for a while. I think it would be painful to watch though as he would set us up like to grind out a result
BaltimoreBlues

Postby splottbluebird48 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:05 am

BaltimoreBlues wrote:If this is Wales only options, then Pulis would be my choice along with Roberts as his assistant. This is only because of his experience as a premiership manager, and Roberts as he’s been around the Welsh first team and youth set up for a while. I think it would be painful to watch though as he would set us up like to grind out a result

I am sorry with the talent we have grinding out results is not what we should be looking at. we need to utilise our young players and our established players like Bale/ Ramsey etc so no way is Pulis is the man for the job
splottbluebird48

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:37 am

1980s Bluebird wrote:You cannot possibly manage an International side without some form of Club experience.

Mark Hughes did alright with out any club experience - nearly got us to the Euro's in 2004 including beating a very good Italy side 2-1.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby llangainbluebird » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:50 pm

Of the two, Pulis.
llangainbluebird

Return to Gambler's Den