Postby Forever Blue » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:03 pm

' Barnsley fans not happy '
Link
http://barnsleyfc.org.uk/threads/the-wo ... de.261183/

The worst visiting team at oakwell for a decade
Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by tyrone1

Or.the.luckiest

Because.they should have been hammered

They were absolutely appalling, but as we always do against them at Oakwell we contrived to cock up every single time we were in a good position and concede a stupidly lucky goal. Happens every game vs them at home.
Attachments
logo.png
logo.png (24.36 KiB) Viewed 5791 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

' Barnsley fans not happy '

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' Barnsley fans not happy '

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:17 pm

"But they won . We've been Warnocked"

"We were done by Warnock. Typical fouling, cynical tactics, unpunished by a spineless cnut in lime green, who played along with it.
One set piece badly defended & we lose. Typical Warnock. That's why they are 2nd in the table though. They won't win any beauty contests, but they will be up there come the end of the season."

"Not a disaster tonight, just typical Warnock."

Loving these comments! :ayatollah:
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:18 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:"But they won . We've been Warnocked"

"We were done by Warnock. Typical fouling, cynical tactics, unpunished by a spineless cnut in lime green, who played along with it.
One set piece badly defended & we lose. Typical Warnock. That's why they are 2nd in the table though. They won't win any beauty contests, but they will be up there come the end of the season."

"Not a disaster tonight, just typical Warnock."

Loving these comments! :ayatollah:

:lol: :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Jimbo27 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:37 pm

For many years I’ve dreamt of opposition fans speaking about us like that : ) no longer a soft touch!
Adopted player for 2014/15 Lee Peltier
Jimbo27

Postby worcester_ccfc » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:39 pm

A lot of team’s fans have accused us of being “the worst team” they’ve played.

But we are 2nd in the league after the 18 games, you don’t stay there that long on luck or if you’re a poor side.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:56 pm

Jealousy is a wonderful thing when you are the subject of it! :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby NorthCardiffBlue » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:07 am

Hardly Real Madrid with their 1 shot on target are they :roll:
NorthCardiffBlue

Postby GrangeEndStar » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:24 am

They've got their sensible fans but overall they're another gobshite parochial Yorkshire team that believes in their own bullshit. Dirty Cardiff. Warnknocked. Sour grapes. Ow'do. Now Then. Owzabout That.

And when I read the word 'Barnsley' it's only audible in the Monty Python 4 Yorkshiremen 'luxury' sketch. Says it all.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby BaltimoreBlues » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:41 am

Seems like every team we play against and win there fans are not happy, personally I’m loving it and hope we can keep it up.
BaltimoreBlues

Postby davids » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:49 am

It was a poor quality game to be fair, played in poor weather conditions which were never likely to see any free flowing football.

I was a bit surprised at how poor Barnsley were considering how they were unbeaten in four games and we were not much better. We had a couple of bookings but we certainly weren't dirty or cynical despite what almost all opposition fans seem to think! :lol: :lol:

We won the game because we showed lots of togetherness and worked extremely hard for each other - it's that togetherness and never say die attitude that has got us where we are at the moment and that hopefully can keep us challenging for the rest of the season.
davids

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:32 am

I posted the other day regarding why other clubs fans think we are a dirty cheating fouling team! And as someone mentioned it's funny how Preston, Birmingham and Bristol fans didn't say these comments post match. Last night as soon as the game hadn't finished I nearly posted - just a matter of time - here we go wait for it - just a matter of time before the Barnsley fans start commenting saying we were fouling dirty team who were the worse team they've played this season! And sure enough - they did! :D it's becoming abit of a laugh as it happens every time we beat someone! I've personally watched all the home matches and 5 away this season and yes we had our moments in terms of fouling no worse than any other team but we are certainly not a dirty team. we haven't spend millions and have a certain way of grinding out results even when we are not playing well but it's through the players playing as a team and determination. Definitely not playing dirty!

As the above poster mentioned the word togetherness! That is what's putting us where we are in the league and I completely agree! That togetherness alone is the equivalent to having another 1-2 players on the pitch.
Once a blue always a blue44

Postby Scoularfan » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:42 am

As jack Charlton used to say about his Boro side "we r not pretty,but pretty effective "
Scoularfan

Postby epping blue » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:36 am

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:I posted the other day regarding why other clubs fans think we are a dirty cheating fouling team! And as someone mentioned it's funny how Preston, Birmingham and Bristol fans didn't say these comments post match. Last night as soon as the game hadn't finished I nearly posted - just a matter of time - here we go wait for it - just a matter of time before the Barnsley fans start commenting saying we were fouling dirty team who were the worse team they've played this season! And sure enough - they did! :D it's becoming abit of a laugh as it happens every time we beat someone! I've personally watched all the home matches and 5 away this season and yes we had our moments in terms of fouling no worse than any other team but we are certainly not a dirty team. we haven't spend millions and have a certain way of grint results even when we are not playing well but it's through the players playing as a team and determination. Definitely not playing dirty!

As the above poster mentioned the word togetherness! That is what's putting us where we are in the league and I completely agree! That togetherness alone is the equivalent to having another 1-2 players on the pitch.

Its pre conceived nonsense in my opinion although I except we're probably not pretty to watch at times. We've played 18 games with 18 different referees. If we were a dirty team it would by now be showing in the stats.

We've committed 249 fouls and had 245 committed against us. We've had 30 yellow cards and one red card. Teams playing against us have had 30 yellow cards and one red card. You don't need to be a mathematician to conclude there's no significant difference.
Last edited by epping blue on Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
epping blue

Postby Big Ceri » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:37 am

Suck it up buttercup :bluebird:
Big Ceri

Postby 2blue2handle » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:07 pm

Bless them :lol:
2blue2handle

Postby RYANBLUE » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:21 pm

Lets face it at the moment were fukin awful away. Dont seem to wake up and have lost all urgency. But to do that and bring 3 poinrs home is welcome lol
RYANBLUE

Postby Steve Zodiak » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:24 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:I posted the other day regarding why other clubs fans think we are a dirty cheating fouling team! And as someone mentioned it's funny how Preston, Birmingham and Bristol fans didn't say these comments post match. Last night as soon as the game hadn't finished I nearly posted - just a matter of time - here we go wait for it - just a matter of time before the Barnsley fans start commenting saying we were fouling dirty team who were the worse team they've played this season! And sure enough - they did! :D it's becoming abit of a laugh as it happens every time we beat someone! I've personally watched all the home matches and 5 away this season and yes we had our moments in terms of fouling no worse than any other team but we are certainly not a dirty team. we haven't spend millions and have a certain way of grinding out results even when we are not playing well but it's through the players playing as a team and determination. Definitely not playing dirty!

Reading this forum we have been lucky. According to many on here, we have had three terrible refs and played three teams who were only interested in kicking us off the park. We've played four fairly dirty sides and had four below average refs, and no problems with eleven of the sides or eleven of the refs we've had. Seems to be a common theme among fans of all teams, and Wolves in particular.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Jock » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:27 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Dirty Cardiff. Warnknocked. Sour grapes. Ow'do. Now Then. Owzabout That.

Fekk me Jimmy Saville was at the game. :o
Jock

Postby Bluesman » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:44 pm

Would settle for the same reaction and result on Sunday against the scabs.
Bluesman

Postby llangainbluebird » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:39 pm

I was at the game, and don't recognise their comments. Their fans were very quiet throughout. They can't have any complaints.
llangainbluebird

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:01 pm

Bluesman wrote:Would settle for the same reaction and result on Sunday against the scabs.

Don't call them scabs - people are more touchy these days as I've found out. :laughing6:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby SwampCCFC » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:13 pm

We were done by Warnock. Typical fouling, cynical tactics, unpunished by a spineless cnut in lime green, who played along with it.
One set piece badly defended & we lose. Typical Warnock. That's why they are 2nd in the table though. They won't win any beauty contests, but they will be up there come the end of the season.

losing fan bingo
blame the referee ✔
say we capitalised on their only mistake ✔
complain about the opposition style of play ✔
blame warnock ✔

SwampCCFC

Postby Bakedalasker » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:40 pm

epping blue wrote:
Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:I posted the other day regarding why other clubs fans think we are a dirty cheating fouling team! And as someone mentioned it's funny how Preston, Birmingham and Bristol fans didn't say these comments post match. Last night as soon as the game hadn't finished I nearly posted - just a matter of time - here we go wait for it - just a matter of time before the Barnsley fans start commenting saying we were fouling dirty team who were the worse team they've played this season! And sure enough - they did! :D it's becoming abit of a laugh as it happens every time we beat someone! I've personally watched all the home matches and 5 away this season and yes we had our moments in terms of fouling no worse than any other team but we are certainly not a dirty team. we haven't spend millions and have a certain way of grint results even when we are not playing well but it's through the players playing as a team and determination. Definitely not playing dirty!

Its pre conceived nonsense in my opinion although I except we're probably not pretty to watch at times. We've played 18 games with 18 different referees. If we were a dirty team it would by now be showing in the stats.

We've committed 249 fouls and had 245 committed against us. We've had 30 yellow cards and one red card. Teams playing against us have had 30 yellow cards and one red card. You don't need to be a mathematician to conclude there's no significant difference.

Who got sent off against us?
Bakedalasker

Postby llangainbluebird » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:46 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
epping blue wrote:

Who got sent off against us?

One of the Leeds payers, just before half time.
llangainbluebird

Postby 2blue2handle » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:47 pm

Cooper for Leeds
2blue2handle

Postby Bakedalasker » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:50 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Cooper for Leeds

All coming back now.

Hate it when I can't remember what who when or where but knew it happened.
Bakedalasker

Postby englishbluebird » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:03 am

These teans should stop moaning, Neil warnock has been the master of getting points on the board by any means necessary for decades. Managers know what is coming but have no answer for it. But the so called fancy teams in and around of us. CITY 2-0 SHEFF UTD, CITY 3-1 LEEDS WOLVES 1-2 CITY CITY 3-0 VILLA. Played off the park. Doing a superb job. In Neil we trust.
"Like we give a f**k about the Carling Cup"-6Bysedd
englishbluebird

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:03 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Cooper for Leeds

All coming back now.

Hate it when I can't remember what who when or where but knew it happened.

I remembered it was the Leeds game but I googled to see who it was :lol:
2blue2handle

Return to General Chat