FOREST FANS: WANT TO KNOW HOW THE HELL WARNOCK DOES IT

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:25 pm

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=46399

Default Re: Matchday 19: Nottingham Forest vs Cardiff City - Official Matchday Thread

How the f**k does Warnock do it? Looked at their line up, its another silk purse from a sows ear job. Credit to him, he's clued up at this level.

Key stat for me is Cardiffs concession rate, theyve only shipped 13 goals, they'll be a tw*t to breakdown & Im not sure a repeat of the Norwich performance will get it done.

Smith
Lichaj Worrall Mance Traore
Benny Bouchalakis
Carayol Dowell McKay
Murphy

id freshen it up at the base, we need some positivity there, Im inclined to believe a shit or bust attitude here is our best option.

I'll go for a view from behind the seat 1 - 1 draw.
Attachments
forest.gif
forest.gif (2.92 KiB) Viewed 3392 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: FOREST FORUM: WANT TO KNOW HOW THE HELL WARNOCK DOES IT

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:27 pm

Default Re: Matchday 19:

Nottingham Forest vs Cardiff City - Official Matchday Thread

Whilst I always want Forest to win, particularly against Cheatdiff, I would rather we stayed just below the Playoff Radar until April when we storm into it brushing all aside, and take 3rd place. So a point here would do just fine. draw

Default Re: Matchday 19: Nottingham Forest vs Cardiff City - Official Matchday Thread
I think we'll lose.

Warnock gets his team's to play to their strengths, they're probably as good as they'll ever be without additions.
We know Warburton doesn't do that, he strictly sticks to a plan and philosophy and we are an incomplete outfit.

Unless we play a blinder with the help of an early goal they'll frustrate us and take their chances when they arise.

0-1.
Attachments
forest.gif
forest.gif (2.92 KiB) Viewed 3392 times

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Double G » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:45 pm

cant say i know to many of their lineup either mind. 4 or 5 max
Double G

Postby Wolfpac » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:45 pm

Cheatdiff

What absolute imbeciles.

City this season look a different animal, rock solid defence as we've only shipped 13 all season and in one game that was 4 against Preston so overall we're solid and we also have had some injuries that haven't helped. I'm going with a solid 2-0
Wolfpac

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:56 pm

I am not even going to predict this one, evrytime I say we are to going to win we lose so I am just going to sit in the corner like a dribbling imbecile and say gibble gobble and pretend I am a Jack.... :sad7:
1980s Bluebird

Postby skiprat » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:19 pm

We lost by 3 not 4 at Preston .forest haven't drawn all season .
skiprat

Postby Danny Says » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Default Re: Matchday 19:

Whilst I always want Forest to win, particularly against Cheatdiff, I would rather we stayed just below the Playoff Radar until April when we storm into it brushing all aside, and take 3rd place. So a point here would do just fine. draw

? :sleepy2:
Danny Says

Postby Sven » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:04 pm

His real name is Neil Warlock and he has the magic touch! ;)

The Scabs had their chance to secure his suffices but (as is their luck these days) they blew it! ;)

Forest's loss was most certainly Cardiff City's gain and I think (looking at these comments) they knows it! :occasion5:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Bakedalasker » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:07 pm

Wolfpac wrote:Cheatdiff

What absolute imbeciles.

City this season look a different animal, rock solid defence as we've only shipped 13 all season and in one game that was 4 against Preston so overall we're solid and we also have had some injuries that haven't helped. I'm going with a solid 2-0

If you get offended by what they call us then just call them Notts Forest. They really hate that.
Bakedalasker

Postby norms76 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=46399

How the f**k does Warnock do it? Looked at their line up, its another silk purse from a sows ear job. Credit to him, he's clued up at this level.

Key stat for me is Cardiffs concession rate, theyve only shipped 13 goals, they'll be a tw*t to breakdown & Im not sure a repeat of the Norwich performance will get it done.

Smith
Benny Bouchalakis
Carayol Dowell McKay
Murphy

id freshen it up at the base, we need some positivity there, Im inclined to believe a shit or bust attitude here is our best option.

Silk purse from a sows ear? What on earth is that poster talking about?! Man for man our strongest 11 is far superior to theirs.
norms76

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:56 pm

Danny Says wrote:

I don't get this fans logic at all, stay below the play off radar go for a draw? I have never gone into a game wanting anything but a Cardiff win (by hook or crook ;) )
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:02 pm

norms76 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=46399

Smith
Benny Bouchalakis
Carayol Dowell McKay
Murphy

Silk purse from a sows ear? What on earth is that poster talking about?! Man for man our strongest 11 is far superior to theirs.

In fairness NW has found some gems NML, KZ, Loc Damour plus he has re-energised a squad which was failing badly just over 12 months ago. Probably that's what he means by the pigs ear comment, but I agree I don't know much about NOTTS Forest players either. ;)
Tony Blue Williams

Postby GrangeEndStar » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:14 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

What absolute imbeciles.

If you get offended by what they call us then just call them Notts Forest. They really hate that.

They don't much like being called Scabby either. Scabby, scabby, scabby, scabby Nottingham.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby nubbsy » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:22 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

What absolute imbeciles.

They don't much like being called Scabby either. Scabby, scabby, scabby, scabby Nottingham.

Great chant one of my favourites.
nubbsy

Postby GrangeEndStar » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:32 pm

nubbsy wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

What absolute imbeciles.

Always been one of mine too. A lovely jolly melody that you can also do loony dances to which just angers their fans even more.
GrangeEndStar

Postby Sven » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

What absolute imbeciles.

Always been one of mine too. A lovely jolly melody that you can also do strange dances to which angers their fans even more.

Yep, Scab by name and Scab by nature and no real Welshman can ever forgive what they did to the once flourishing mining industry in this country! It may have been ailing but it didn't need a helping hand from the enemies within! :evil: :banghead:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:17 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Danny Says wrote:

I don't get this fans logic at all, stay below the play off radar go for a draw? I have never gone into a game wanting anything but a Cardiff win (by hook or crook ;) )

Aye and then he wants to finish third meaning his side will likely play the team that squeeze into the playoffs on the back of a late run and full of confidence. The guy is a loon!
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Re: FOREST FANS: WANT TO KNOW HOW THE HELL WARNOCK DOES IT

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:37 pm

Sven wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

What absolute imbeciles.

Always been one of mine too. A lovely jolly melody that you can also do strange dances to which angers their fans even more.

Yep, Scab by name and Scab by nature and no real Welshman can ever forgive what they did to the once flourishing mining industry in this country! It may have been ailing but it didn't need a helping hand from the enemies within! :evil: :banghead:

The Scabs got Warnocked Chris! To be fair, most of their lot are saying we were the much better team.
GrangeEndStar

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:27 pm

We score goals and we prevent oposition from scoring more than us! simples :lol:
pembroke allan

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:32 pm

pembroke allan wrote:We score goals and we prevent oposition from scoring more than us! simples :lol:

:lol: :lol: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:11 pm

I'm thinking of getting a Neil Warnock tattoo on my arse. :notworthy:
GrangeEndStar

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:We score goals and we prevent oposition from scoring more than us! simples :lol:

:lol: :lol: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Being serious annis it's been the trait of city all season we seem to suffocate teams especially 2nd half and restrict chances to bare minimum even with our smaller possession stats! :bluescarf:
pembroke allan

Return to General Chat