Danny Ward:

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Danny Ward:

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:40 am

Danny Ward:

"Tuesday was scrappy but it was one of those games we had to keep fighting and luckily we got our reward at the end of it. Those types of games aren’t easy but they are the type of victories that keep you up there and get you promoted. We have to take inspiration from that."

"I loved it at Rotherham under Warnock, so I knew what it would be like coming down here. I’m enjoying every minute and getting more games under my belt. It was good at the weekend to get on the scoresheet but I wasn’t happy with my performance on Tuesday."

"Hopefully if selected on Sunday I can keep going and help the side to three points. I have to do everything I can to make sure we get the win."
Attachments
DPY2MUHXUAAvqmN.jpg-large.jpeg
DPY2MUHXUAAvqmN.jpg-large.jpeg (182.22 KiB) Viewed 3501 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Danny Ward:

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Danny Ward:

Postby angelis1949 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:41 am

Forever Blue wrote:Danny Ward:

"Tuesday was scrappy but it was one of those games we had to keep fighting and luckily we got our reward at the end of it. Those types of games aren’t easy but they are the type of victories that keep you up there and get you promoted. We have to take inspiration from that."

"I loved it at Rotherham under Warnock, so I knew what it would be like coming down here. I’m enjoying every minute and getting more games under my belt. It was good at the weekend to get on the scoresheet but I wasn’t happy with my performance on Tuesday."

"Hopefully if selected on Sunday I can keep going and help the side to three points. I have to do everything I can to make sure we get the win."

The problem with Ward is that he simply doesn't score enough goals
angelis1949

Postby NyeBluebird » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:55 pm

angelis1949 wrote:

Ward scores a goal every 151 minutes.
Zohore scores a goal every 341 minutes (same as Paterson's goals per minute).
Bogle scores a goal every 84.5 minutes.
NyeBluebird

Postby angelis1949 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:54 pm

NyeBluebird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

Like I said he doesn't score enough goals
angelis1949

Postby Bellamys barmy army » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:20 pm

He's started 4 games this season, scored 3 goals this season.

What do you want from the boy
Bellamys barmy army

Postby Alan_in_China » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:34 am

angelis1949 wrote:
NyeBluebird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

I don't know how accurate those stats are, but I've no reason to doubt them. Therefore, based on that, are you are saying a player who so far has a strike rate of more than one goal every other game, isn't scoring enough goals? :roll:
Alan_in_China

Postby Jimbo27 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:11 am

Ward hasn’t had a chance just yet to really settle into a rhythm so what I’m about to say will be harsh. But based on all I’ve seen so far, he’s not that quick, not that skilful, can’t hold the ball up, doesn’t make many runs in behind and isn’t a great finisher. He’s looked very average! However, I’m hoping that with a run of games he will be all guns firing soon! It’s not as if Zohore looked great when he first came!
Adopted player for 2014/15 Lee Peltier
Jimbo27

Postby angelis1949 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:44 am

Bellamys barmy army wrote:He's started 4 games this season, scored 3 goals this season.

to score more goals,God how many times must I write this
angelis1949

Postby nubbsy » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:18 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
Bellamys barmy army wrote:He's started 4 games this season, scored 3 goals this season.

He wants jam on it.
nubbsy

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:26 pm

nubbsy wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

He wants jam on it.

:lol: :lol:

Look who the poster is!!
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby City Slicker » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:45 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

He wants jam on it.

:lol: :lol:

Look who the poster is!!

Yup that's the problem with Danny Ward, he doesn't score enough goals, particularly away from home :roll:
City Slicker

Postby nubbsy » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:52 pm

Angelis, you happy now you pessimistic twit?
nubbsy

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:04 pm

nubbsy wrote:Angelis, you happy now you pessimistic twit?

‘Happy’? ...... that’s never going to happen!

:laughing6:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby GotMeSingingTheBlues » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:12 pm

Very good option to have, runs the channels well, holds the ball and brings others in to play well, decent in the air, fairly quick, deceptively strong and has a eye for goal. Tidy player in my book.
GotMeSingingTheBlues

Postby VincentTanOut » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:30 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
NyeBluebird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

Seriously? That's a goal every 1.6 games, if he kept that ratio up for a whole season, he would score 29 goals. That's gone up after his goal today as well. With his current stats, he'd score 31.
Not bad from a £1M striker, ehh? :wave:
VincentTanOut

Postby Bakedalasker » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:43 pm

I belter from 20 yards out of nothing.

Not much to ask for is it?
Bakedalasker

Return to General Chat