Away tickets

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Away tickets

Postby cmorris1927 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:19 pm

Hi guys,

Im looking to go to Sheffield Wednesday away, do you need an away membership to buy tickets now? If so, anyone have a 2 adults and 2 child memberships I could use please

Cheers
cmorris1927

Away tickets

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Away tickets

Postby epping blue » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:47 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:Hi guys,

Im looking to go to Sheffield Wednesday away, do you need an away membership to buy tickets now? If so, anyone have a 2 adults and 2 child memberships I could use please

Cheers

Very difficult to get hold of child memberships these days but to be honest they're only a fiver to buy and just a tenner for adults. You'll get a little back on any home ticket purchases as well. I'm not sure you need to upload photos anymore - there aren't any on mine or my sons membership.
epping blue

Return to General Chat