NEIL WARNOCK: “ CHRIS COLEMAN “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:18 pm

Warnock on Chris Coleman

Warnock on Chris Coleman’s decision to leave Wales and take over at Sunderland.

NEIL WARNOCK:

“In Wales, I think he did a fantastic job and it’s difficult to see how he could beat that.”

“I think it probably was a good time. You don’t just leave Wales to go to any club, I’m like Chris, it’s a massive club.”

“I once had an opportunity to go there and wouldn’t walk out on Notts County I think it was at the time.”

“When I look back I should’ve just got in a taxi and gone, it’s a great club. He’ll sort it out and it’ll take a few windows to get the team he wants, but he’s a good football man.”
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: NEIL WARNOCK: “ CHRIS COLEMAN “

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:07 pm

Still a JB :thumbright:
1980s Bluebird

Postby Sven » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:17 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:Still a JB :thumbright:

Dean, a fair question, did you go to a Wales game during his tenure? :?

I recall (even as a non-international supporter) that he did pretty well for the Wales team he led and I also recall the 'bandwagon' effect he had on the Welsh football supporting public ;)

Slightly hypocritical for anyone who attended Wales games to have a 'pop' at him now, eh? :o
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby sambluebird » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:45 pm

How many times have we heard Warnock say "I had an opportunity to go there"?
sambluebird

Postby JimmyJazz » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:46 pm

He’s not hypocritical- the Sunderland manager IS a Jack b*stard, and always will be.

He was one when he was manager of Wales, and he was one for all the years before that.

Doesn’t mean we can’t appreciate what he did, of course we can.
My father missed the cup final in 1927 as my grandad only had 2 tickets, and my Dad had an older brother!
JimmyJazz

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:08 pm

Sven wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:Still a JB :thumbright:

Dean, a fair question, did you go to a Wales game during his tenure? :?

I recall (even as a non-international supporter) that he did pretty well for the Wales team he led and I also recall the 'bandwagon' effect he had on the Welsh football supporting public ;)

Slightly hypocritical for anyone who attended Wales games to have a 'pop' at him now, eh? :o

I think you having taking it totally of context Chris, he is a JB but as I previously stated all in good natured banter, personally I wish he was still Wales manager.

No need to go trawling through threads to try and prove something :thumbup:

And yes I did by bicycle around France :thumbup:
1980s Bluebird

Postby ae15 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:50 pm

Surely if you like someone who is a JB then it lessens the effect of calling someone a JB? Either be an imbecile and hate CC or love him and don't just pointlessly throw around calling people a JB!
ae15

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:04 pm

ae15 wrote:Surely if you like someone who is a JB then it lessens the effect of calling someone a JB? Either be an imbecile and hate CC or love him and don't just pointlessly throw around calling people a JB!

:wave: hmmmm Ive been warned about you :roll:
1980s Bluebird

Postby mallo » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:00 am

Send the JB. back with no points and please be the game that ends our poor form - BLUBIRDS :bluebird: :bluescarf: 3-0 city
Mallo

Will Always be blue !
mallo

Postby BEEP AHM » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:01 am

The man is over rated JB n yeah I followed Wales. I follow Cardiff n Dave Jones was over rated tw*t as well. Not like you to post shit Sven, just saying like :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5:
BEEP AHM

Postby JimmyJazz » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:44 am

1980s Bluebird wrote:
ae15 wrote:Surely if you like someone who is a JB then it lessens the effect of calling someone a JB? Either be an imbecile and hate CC or love him and don't just pointlessly throw around calling people a JB!

:wave: hmmmm Ive been warned about you :roll:

Roathie alert!!
My father missed the cup final in 1927 as my grandad only had 2 tickets, and my Dad had an older brother!
JimmyJazz

Postby northernbluebird » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:02 pm

got to admit i'm surprised he ended up at the bottom of the championship at a club where no reputable manager would have gone.

my opinion is, and always has been, that he is a run of the mill championship manager. his success with wales was fostering team spirit and togetherness, which only gets you so far when you have a crap team. i can't see him successfully managing in the premier league any time soon, albeit he did a decent job at fulham.
northernbluebird

Return to General Chat