“ Bolton boss on Madine's future “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:05 pm

Bolton boss on Madine's future

11/01/18

Bolton Wanderers boss Phil Parkinson says he would be “crazy” to sell star striker Gary Madine.

The striker has been heavily linked with a move to Cardiff City in this window, with the Bluebirds understood to have already had a bid knocked back.

Sunderland are also believed to be interested, although Parkinson is adamant that the 27-year-old will stay at the Macron.

“Bids have been offered by a club but the chairman and myself really want to keep Gaz.I feel he wants to stay with us and that he’s developing as a player.
“He is getting better all the time and we’re pleased with his progress.
“As I have said in all my press conferences over the last few weeks, I really think it would be crazy to sell one of our best players.”
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ Bolton boss on Madine's future “

Postby Sven » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:32 pm

Quote (Parkinson): "I feel he wants to stay with us and that he’s developing as a player..."

That's not saying he said he wants to stay or that he will ;)

Maybe some mileage in this one yet, if a mutually agreeable financial deal can be done? :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby RICK+CCFC » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:39 pm

Sven wrote:Quote (Parkinson): "I feel he wants to stay with us and that he’s developing as a player..."

Maybe some mileage in this one yet, if a mutually agreeable financial deal can be done? :ayatollah:

With Pilkington going in the other direction you mean? You could be right.
RICK+CCFC

Postby Sven » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:46 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:
Sven wrote:Quote (Parkinson): "I feel he wants to stay with us and that he’s developing as a player..."

With Pilkington going in the other direction you mean? You could be right.

Rick, I did :thumbright:

I think Pilkington's wages could be the stumbling block but could be this isn't over just yet :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Return to General Chat