Latest : Warnock on the January transfer window

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:14 pm

Warnock on the January transfer window

11/01/18

Neil Warnock has given an interview to TalkSport, and the Yorkshireman has revealed he was confident of making an addition to his squad this week, although the move didn’t materialise.

Here’s what he had to say.

NEIL WARNOCK:

“We’re a bit short of strikers when you look at our opposition, most of them have got four or five to choose from and we’re a bit thin in that respect.
“I’m trying to bring two or three players in, I keep hitting a brick wall here and there. I’m optimistic in the next couple of weeks we can do something, I was hoping I could get somebody in this week but it’s not really materialised so we’ve just got to keep plugging away.”
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Latest : Warnock on the January transfer window

Postby Always Blue » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:49 pm

So won’t be signing that boy from Norwich before Saturday then?
ONCE A BLUE ALWAYS A BLUE
Always Blue

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:06 pm

Cannot recall who it was but they responded to one of my posts with "Its only 4th January :banghead: ", well it is now the 11th of January :roll: and still we have no addition to our first team squad before a game that in all honesty we must win on Saturday.
1980s Bluebird

Postby bluebird7291 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:19 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:Cannot recall who it was but they responded to one of my posts with "Its only 4th January :banghead: ", well it is now the 11th of January :roll: and still we have no addition to our first team squad before a game that in all honesty we must win on Saturday.

probably me, as January is all last minute. People dont sell good players unless they get the replacement first.
Always the same.
bluebird7291

Postby DandoCCFC » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:42 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:Cannot recall who it was but they responded to one of my posts with "Its only 4th January :banghead: ", well it is now the 11th of January :roll: and still we have no addition to our first team squad before a game that in all honesty we must win on Saturday.

Not even half way through the month. :oops:
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby Holyhead » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:00 pm

Should go for chris martin and jonny Russel from derby both available for 500k each
Holyhead

Postby Sven » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:30 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:

probably me, as January is all last minute. People dont sell good players unless they get the replacement first.
Always the same.

Or could have been me :)

I maintain we need patience and to let the manager do his job until he finds the right people at the right prices/deals rather than buying to appease the impatient amongst our fan group ;)
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby bluemun » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:38 pm

But.....Warnock did build up expectations by saying there would be a couple of signings this week, including one big one, a midfielder! If nothing was finalised, then maybe he shouldn't have said that.
bluemun

Postby TopCat CCFC » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:01 am

How much has Tan given NW to spend / use in this transfer window ???
TopCat CCFC

Postby aberdare-blue » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:38 am

Ryan Kent quality winger wouldn't cost much on loan for the season from Liverpool had a very good season with Barnsley last season so has experience of championship, so if we were in for a winger he should be the one to go for i think. But what a shock linked with our 2 big rivals Bristol and Sheffield United. In Warnock we trust :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:
aberdare-blue

Return to General Chat